Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (73578 Views)

Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Which kain wahala be dis like this
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmmm!!! RIP to the dead man.
Many are mad but only few are roaming. I hope that none of us will meet our deaths in the hands of our partners and may the universe grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sharone21(f): 1:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Men are carried away by physical looks...Whether a man or woman, character and values in your mate is important....with all the training women receive from birth, there are still more WIVES than so called husbands these days if we are sincere. May God console the family if the guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sharone21(f): 1:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Men are carried away by physical looks...Whether a man or woman, character and values in your mate is important....with all the training women receive from birth, there are still more WIVES than so called husbands these days if we are sincere. May God console the family of the guy.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Igbos have one thing in common with fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2019
sharone21:
Men are carried away by physical looks...Whether a man or woman, character and values in your mate is important....with all the training women receive from birth, there are still more WIVES than so called husbands these days if we are sincere. May God console the family of the guy.
Who Are You?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Pedro272: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2019
armadeo:

Shows the level of education.

I am sure the blogger holds a degree of some sort.

Please don't come and say English is not his mother tongue, unless his degree is written in his language, there is no excuse.

This a simple oversight, even a primary school pupil will understand this. Stop making it look like the writer is dumb. Anybody can make this same mistake.

All the mourners here should be ashame of themselves.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 5:54am On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:
grin

Nigerian Lady stabs her wife

What kind of a blogger are you? grin

The kind who supports a NEPA affidavit man to be his incompetent president grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mrchineke: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Dasani:
I wonder what happened to drive her to that point?
What a tragic situation.
I hate that she chose to take his life.
Now she will have to pay for her consequences..unfortunately.
However, women don't usually do something so drastic and heinous without a reason...
Men play innocent oftentimes, (when they are far from it), but there has to be more to this story.

What could he have done? Las las he slept with somebody else.....
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by emmatee57(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:
grin
Nigerian Lady stabs her wife
What kind of a blogger are you? grin
confused youth grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:09am On Dec 04, 2019
goldony:

must U be tribalistic? Silly u
igbo women are the worst tribe to marry from

tufiakwa
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mrchineke: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2019
stevmatt:
Wife to be, husband to be,,, hmmmmm,, I have said this, stop living with someone you are not legally, traditionally married to,,,,

Useless post, so marriage will stop her from killing?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Justmemyself1(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2019
Dasani:
I wonder what happened to drive her to that point?
What a tragic situation.
I hate that she chose to take his life.
Now she will have to pay for her consequences..unfortunately.
However, women don't usually do something so drastic and heinous without a reason...
Men play innocent oftentimes, (when they are far from it), but there has to be more to this story.

Well done with your covert, hidden, partial justification. Nothing he would have done, apart from maybe assault or trying to kill her, would warrant her killing him. Nothing! No matter what rubbish he does. That's a sad madness on her part.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Justmemyself1(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
This is a henious and very grave lie, Men are the real victims of society here, don't try to trade blames the man is dead, you still wanna put a blame on his head. how can women be so callous

It was strange to me. As if the so called "wife to be" had the right to take a life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by skywalker240(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
When dem send pikin to school and he reach dia begin do nonsense

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]
grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TheExecutioner: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Incredibly stupid advice from an incredibly stupid "prophet" grin

Where is virtue in your"prophet's" list?

Or are women not capable of being virtuous?

What about marrying a woman because she's a good human being who is hardworking, responsible and honest?

So all women are now being condemned of the misbehaviour of one woman?

You guys love wallowing in your ignorance and celebrating it as wisdom grin

Finally who is I-MESS?

IAmStrange:
Indeed, the Prophet (peace be upon him) was right when he said:

“Women may be married for four things: their
wealth, their lineage, their beauty and their
religious commitment. Choose the one who is
religiously-committed, may your hands be
rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5090), Muslim (1466)

Beautiful advice! A truly religiously committed one (who is not a hypocrite) will be amongst the best of those in avoiding or refraining from breaking the sacred law of taking a life of which is not supposed to be taken.

And generally, a religiously committed (who is not a hypocrite) - even if she has some short comings - will be amongst those who are the best wives to their husbands and possess the best character.

But hey! Men of today do not seek the inner important values in a woman - the ones that are imperative to making a good wife. Rather, once they have become fascinated by what's on the outside, they are done! angry Very pathetic

But we rejoice upon knowing of the coming Imes, who will reform many parts of the world into new societies and communities where the virtuousness and character of a woman will be taken seriously when choosing a wife.

And we await his coming grin

Yeah! This is the new person of which it has been said beforehand will resume the task of proclaiming the coming of Imes on this forum after it has been taken from the other person. I hope you all enjoy my time here for it will be quite different and probably more intetesting than that of that other guy.

And just so you know, my name is Strange
grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2019
IAmStrange:
Indeed, the Prophet (peace be upon him) was right when he said:

“Women may be married for four things: their
wealth, their lineage, their beauty and their
religious commitment. Choose the one who is
religiously-committed, may your hands be
rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5090), Muslim (1466)

Beautiful advice! A truly religiously committed one (who is not a hypocrite) will be amongst the best of those in avoiding or refraining from breaking the sacred law of taking a life of which is not supposed to be taken.

And generally, a religiously committed (who is not a hypocrite) - even if she has some short comings - will be amongst those who are the best wives to their husbands and possess the best character.

But hey! Men of today do not seek the inner important values in a woman - the ones that are imperative to making a good wife. Rather, once they have become fascinated by what's on the outside, they are done! angry Very pathetic

But we rejoice upon knowing of the coming Imes, who will reform many parts of the world into new societies and communities where the virtuousness and character of a woman will be taken seriously when choosing a wife.

And we await his coming grin

Yeah! This is the new person of which it has been said beforehand will resume the task of proclaiming the coming of Imes on this forum after it has been taken from the other person. I hope you all enjoy my time here for it will be quite different and probably more intetesting than that of that other guy.

And just so you know, my name is Strange
grin

Did your Prophet say anything about the “character” of the man?
(and hopefully this is not the same prophet that was a paedophile)
>
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2019
faith551:

Mehn!! Am done with the don't hit a woman BS, the next lady coming at me with anything as simple as a spoon is gon get neutralized within a blink. These ppl are easily manipulated by unknown spirit. Will mention you when I share the story, hopefully this year
Okay brotherly, stay safe....
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2019
mrchineke:

Useless post, so marriage will stop her from killing?

At least it will be recorded that he or she was killed by his wife or her husband,, not TO-BE.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by rapboss(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2019
fergie001:
zoba88, your topic.....Grammararians are coming ooooo

That's no future wife...that's a present devil...

Rip bro...O wu hie nwoke n'aluta na nwanyi....
...Walahi...

O Wu eziokwu
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2019
rapboss:

...Walahi...

O Wu eziokwu
Jehovah zoba ndi ya..

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TourismMan(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Bad
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Mapelblacq(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2019
The incident did not happen at Anambra, it happened at owodunni street, Amukoko, lagos. Just about 15 houses away from where i live.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2019
mrchineke:

What could he have done? Las las he slept with somebody else.....

As I thought I had said before, nothing warranted her taking that man's life.
I think she "snapped" which is very tragic.
She will have to live with that and be taken to justice.
I'm sure she probably has remorse.
As I also said, men aren't victim-less oftentimes in these types of situations.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2019
Justmemyself1:

Well done with your covert, hidden, partial justification. Nothing he would have done, apart from maybe assault or trying to kill her, would warrant her killing him. Nothing! No matter what rubbish he does. That's a sad madness on her part.

I am not being covert at all. My words are very clear.
I think you guys cannot stomach me NOT jumping on the band-wagon to degrade, pounce, belittle, and abuse the woman (who happens to be the offender).
I said it a million times: SHE IS WRONG! SHE WILL HAVE TO GO TO JUSTICE.
I was just wondering what drove her to that desperate and fatal move.
Men are oftentimes, not innocent.
The situation is extremely tragic and I feel for the victim's family who has to deal with the loss.
I know you people only see "1" way...in Nigeria.
Men are superior and women are dogs, trash, inferior, and of no value except having children.
I just don't happen to see it that way.
Judge a gender based on an individual basis.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Brightgem(f): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

Did your Prophet say anything about the “character” of the man?
(and hopefully this is not the same prophet that was a paedophile)
>
The best amongst you are those who are good and kind to their wives.

Men are protectors and maintainers of women.

You can research where those quotes came from if your question was genuine and not an attack.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
pelicanbeau:
Igbo amaka
Why like this na......
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by faith551(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
Okay brotherly, stay safe....
Thanks man
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by fm7070: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautiful Devil
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pedro272:

This a simple oversight, even a primary school pupil will understand this. Stop making it look like the writer is dumb. Anybody can make this same mistake.

All the mourners here should be ashame of themselves.

Rubbish!!!

And here are the excuses.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mrchineke: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dasani:

As I thought I had said before, nothing warranted her taking that man's life.
I think she "snapped" which is very tragic.
She will have to live with that and be taken to justice.
I'm sure she probably has remorse.
As I also said, men aren't victim-less oftentimes in these types of situations.

Snapped! how?

The guy was sleeping and she quietly came in to stab a man who is asleep?

Are you for real?

Ridiculous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.