Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Making It In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making It In Life (270 Views)

US Bans Worker 'Noncompete' Agreements, Making It Easier For Workers To Quit / What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / Pharmacy Practice In Nigeria Or Abroad , Tips On Making It A Big Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making It In Life by Johnadeyemi11: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hey guys, I am john by name and am here to tell every one here how possible it is to make money online.. Yeah some are already concluding its a scam, I laugh at you. Let me tell you that you don't always have to depend on others to give you before you can spend.. I am confidently telling you today that the issue of making money online is no longer a scam or something to doubt, its a reality.. I make 10-15k in a week why cant you.. A person who is going to be successful must start from somewhere.. 

Some already messaged me from my last post.. Why do you still doubt your mates are making almost 50k monthly with their smart phone you are there doubting.. I pity you..

To avoid too much talk chat me up on WhatsApp @ http://.09030415987. For more info and to talk business.

Life is interesting when there is money.

Good day guys.
Re: Making It In Life by MissSweet(f): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
swear with your d!ck that it's not scam.
I know potential scammer when I spot one.
mtcheeew
Re: Making It In Life by Johnadeyemi11: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2019
I swear with your p**sy its not a scam.. Guess you cant discern a scam after all.. Contact 09030415987 for proof..

(1) (Reply)

Billionaires Minset: How To Develop Mental Toughness / University Education Has Failed Us: Perhaps It's Time To Focus On A Skill / BREAKING: PENGASSAN Calls For Removal Of Chevron MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.