Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (89091 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by anonimi: 4:41am On Dec 04, 2019
voltron14:
This one go pain some people.

grin

You are truthful for once.
It will pain the almajiris, street urchins and miscreants whose lives are destined for Boko Haram terrorism, political violence and extreme poverty. assuming that they can borrow sense from somewhere, even if only temporarily.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by 12inchess: 4:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Buy Nigeria hahahaha. That is for poor people.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by kaylardz(m): 4:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Senate should make law prohibiting public office holders from patronising foreign universities and hospitals. This is the only way i think we can develop is this country.
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Dareabiala(m): 5:00am On Dec 04, 2019
IAmStrange:
Congratulations

And aside for the degree, another thing that gives me joy is how the educational system in many parts of the world will be after the coming of Imes. grin

in Shaa Allaah, the greatest and most advanced the world has ever seen.

The Kuffar think education is peculiar to them. they even go to the extent of calling it "Western Education". grin

They think Islam is a religion of which it's components and doctrines are limited to religious rituals and practises only. rather, Islam covers grin spiritual and worldly life

This is due to the weakness of the Muslims of today and because they have the upper hand and that has gotten to their heads and made them arrogant and they say Islam doesn't encourage civilization.

just because many Muslims today lack deep knowledge of the Deen and are acting in ways contrary to the Deen and has caused us to become wrak. They judge from the actions of these people and say Islam doesn't encourage civilization and they feel proud because of what they have achieved.

By the time Imes will come to establish the civilization influenced by the doctrines of Islam, the likes of which has most likely never been seen, it will shock them to the bone marrow in Shaa Allaah grin

Indeed Islam has its civilization, the best! The Muslims of the earliest generations who stuck and stayed true to the Deen advanced in civilization and development. It's something clear from history that even non Muslim historians and philosophers attested to it.

Like:

The French philosopher Gustave le Bon stated
in his book The Civilization of the Arabs:
We must bear in mind that the Arabs – and the
Arabs alone – are the ones who guided us to
the ancient world of the Greeks and Romans.
European universities, including the University
of Paris, based their curricula on translations of
their books for six hundred years and used
their methods of research. The Islamic
civilization was one of the most amazing that
history has ever known. End quote.

1 – The French thinker Gustave le Bon says in
his famous book The Civilization of the Arabs
(translated into Arabic by ‘Aadil Zu’aytar):
If the Arabs had taken over France, then Paris
would have become like Cordova in Spain, a
centre of civilization and knowledge, where the
man in the street was able to read and write,
and even compose poetry, at a time when the
kings of Europe did not even know how to write
their names!

2 – The German Orientalist Sigrid Hoeneker
said, in her famous book The Sun of Allaah is
Rising in the West, concerning the spread of
libraries in the Arab and Muslim world:
The libraries grew in every place like plants in
good soil. In 891 CE a traveller put the number
of public libraries in Baghdad as more than one
hundred. Every city had a library where any
ordinary man could borrow whatever he wanted,
or sit in its halls to study and read whatever he
wanted. Translators and writers also gathered in
halls that were set aside especially for them,
discussing and debating as happens nowadays
at academic conferences of the highest level.
The title of this book, which was originally
written in German, means, “The light of Islam
illuminates western civilization. This book is
filled with the names of Muslim inventors, both
Arabs and non-Arabs.

3 – Read these words by a Russian intellectual
who explains that this religion served humanity
and led to advancement and civilization.
Tolstoy said:
There can be no doubt that the Prophet
Muhammad was one of the greatest reformers
who have rendered great services to human
society. It is sufficient to say that he guided an
entire nation to the light of truth, and made it
incline towards tranquility and peace, and
preferred a life of asceticism, and prevented
bloodshed and human sacrifice; he showed
them the way to advancement and civilization.
This is a great achievement that can only be
made by one who is given strength; such a
man is deserving of respect and honour.

4 – The Austrian doctor Shabrak said:
Mankind should be proud to have a man such
as Muhammad as a member, for despite being
illiterate he was able, ten-plus centuries ago, to
bring laws that we and other Europeans would
be very happy if we could reach the same
level.

5 – In the field of medicine and surgery, the
Muslims played an undeniable role.
The British writer H. G. Wells says in his book
Milestones in Human History:
They advanced in medicine far beyond the
Greeks, they studied science and the functions
of various parts of the body, and preventative
medicine. Many of the treatment methods that
they used are still used by us until today. They
used anaesthetics for their operations and they
used to perform some of the most difficult
surgeries that are known. At a time when the
church used to forbid the practice of medicine
in the expectation that a full recovery could be
achieved through religious rituals performed by
the bishops, the Arabs had a true knowledge of
medicine. End quote.

He also said:

Every religion that is not suited to civilization
should be rejected. I have not found any
religion that is suited to civilization except
Islam. End quote.

It was when Muslims drifted away from true conservation Islam and they started getting influenced by the cunning Westerners that we lost our glory.

But hey! Imes is coming and when Imes comes, in Shaa Allaah, we shall regain our glory and Muslims will rise and advance in civilization again.

At that time, I will like to see any Kaafir who would say that Islam doesn't encourage civilization grin

Imes, we wait your coming grin

Guy just say congrats and move on. Why all this epistle

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by ledaman: 5:02am On Dec 04, 2019
But why did she wore Night gown?
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Justmemyself1(m): 5:22am On Dec 04, 2019
MichaelUweh:
If Buhari daughter could graduate with first class in UK university, it means education is very cheap in the UK; As such, If I am given such opportunity, I will definitely come out with Diamond Class+ , Golden Class+ And Alpha Class+ ; that's three in one excellent grade. Secondly, this particular Bubu I know very well (ibot mmon) can can't give birth to a child who is so intelligent. I disagree, it isn't our Nigeria Buhari that owns that child, mba.

Some of you just open mouth to talk.

Are you claiming that transmission of intelligence is 100% heredity? What would you say about the many examples of not-so-bright parents that bring up highly cerebral and academically gifted kids? So because Buhari pikin graduated with top class, it means education is very cheap in the UK? I mean, I don't know how you people reason, some of you. I can only shout. What would you then say about some good people in Nigeria there who come to foreign universities and struggle very hard (and yes, they exist - don't want to mention names so I don't shame any university)?

UK o, naija o, US oo, to graduate top class, you need either top class effort, top class intelligence or both. And yes, I know this because I have taught at both Nigerian and foreign institutions. Some of these rich people's kids are actually very bright. They make me get annoyed with some kids of struggling parents who choose to just fool around and lazy around
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Justmemyself1(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2019
And let me ask some of you a question.. Are you also saying that if my sons and daughters are top students who get MIT scholarships, you're saying I should get them to refuse the scholarships and instead attend a university in Nigeria because I am a public office holder in Nigeria? Is there any sense in this?

To those doubting the possibility that the president's daughter could actually be top class in what she studied, have you not seen instances where professors' children turned out average academically? I have seen many! Or have you not seen instances where some average joe's children turned out academically exceptional? Again, I have seen many. Unless you know of and/or have dealt directly with people, it's futile trying to rubbish their efforts as some of you are trying to do to the president's daughter.
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2019
IAmStrange:
Congratulations

And aside for the degree, another thing that gives me joy is how the educational system in many parts of the world will be after the coming of Imes. grin

The Kuffar think education is peculiar to them. they even go to the extent of calling it "Western Education". grin

They think Islam is a religion of which it's components and doctrines are limited to religious rituals and practises only. rather, Islam covers grin spiritual and worldly life

This is due to the weakness of the Muslims of today and because they have the upper hand and that has gotten to their heads and made them arrogant and they say Islam doesn't encourage civilization.

just because many Muslims today lack deep knowledge of the Deen and are acting in ways contrary to the Deen and has caused us to become wrak. They judge from the actions of these people and say Islam doesn't encourage civilization and they feel proud because of what they have achieved.

By the time Imes will come to establish the civilization influenced by the doctrines of Islam, the likes of which has most likely never been seen, it will shock them to the bone marrow in Shaa Allaah grin

Indeed Islam has its civilization, the best! The Muslims of the earliest generations who stuck and stayed true to the Deen advanced in civilization and development. It's something clear from history that even non Muslim historians and philosophers attested to it.

Like:

their names!

Arabs and non-Arabs.

Tolstoy said:

level.

medicine. End quote.

He also said:

Islam. End quote.

It was when Muslims drifted away from true conservation Islam and they started getting influenced by the cunning Westerners that we lost our glory.

But hey! Imes is coming and when Imes comes, in Shaa Allaah, we shall regain our glory and Muslims will rise and advance in civilization again.

At that time, I will like to see any Kaafir who would say that Islam doesn't encourage civilization grin

even Arab people wey your paedophile muhammed comes from still dey beg western world for everything,dey there dey deceive your self ,is not Muhammad that told you his followers to always drink camel urine ?did you drink your own today
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by TourismMan(m): 5:47am On Dec 04, 2019
You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. Buhari was/is only interested in ruling the country. He doesn't believe 'chikom' in the country. Na hypocrisy go kill am.
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by olayemioshiyemi: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Why the woman wear pyjamas na ? Just thinking aloud .....Hope that's not hate thought ?
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2019
"Western education is haram"
"Get wisdom it will profit you"

Who lies?
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2019
TrajansKong:

1st class Honours in Theoretical and Applied Nepotism.

It is well!

My chest
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 04, 2019
rexwalters:
No vex, at least you Hypocrites mocking bubu on cyber space, no say una no go school reach em children, jealousy will kill you people.

I can decode that u love living in poverty with your black brain and dark mentality of yours... Can't u leave sentiments aside for once and use your brain to judge the right way?.. I pity those parents that gave birth to a failure like you
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2019
Audio money.na our money these people they flex like these.
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Afolabimills(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2019
voltron14:
This one go pain some people. U have no shame zombie

grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by riczy(m): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2019
With this even if her father leaves office she wud still get d best job, while bunch of recalcitrant hu Cnt afford two Gud meal/ day come here to fight for dem. May God help us all!!!
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2019
eflintsone:

why so much hate ?
on someone u have not even met

Just the same way her father hates Nigerians
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by ifyboy60(m): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
You don finish?
the guy kolo no be here. they quote false information like kilode, when nobody ask am.

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by tutuonye: 6:01am On Dec 04, 2019
FAKE! BUHARI'S child cant make a first class in any field of study unless she is not truly related to BUHARI by blood because a goat does not give birth to a lion, if u know u know. But wait oo, last time i checked western education was a haram (abomination) in Islam, its like that scripture has been expunged from the Quaran? or possibly reserved for the almagiris.
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Smiledomain(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations Aisha Hannan
Can we now discuss marriage!
I have waited long enough.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2019
IAmStrange:
Congratulations

Like:

their names!

Arabs and non-Arabs.

Tolstoy said:

level.

medicine. End quote.

He also said:

Islam. End quote.

No need for the dissertation...
Education starts from pre-school and basic, and that’s where your religion has largely failed it’s adherents in Nigeria.
>
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by demoBaba: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2019
Beremx:
A First Class Degree in which discipline?

I haven't heard of anyone being proud of her degree without mentioning the course she studied.

Congrats to her anyway.

Why can't you Congratulate her and move on.
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by shiloxman(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2019
Future minister grin grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Fixed result......just to trend. Money wey go on thaat result ehnn
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by hectorswag(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2019
rexwalters:
No vex, at least you Hypocrites mocking bubu on cyber space, no say una no go school reach em children, jealousy will kill you people.

How can you be so dumb? Have you asked yourself if your own children too will ever be as educated as Buhari's children?

This is a president of a country we are talking about. A sane president ought to be ashamed that his children are going abroad to study when there are universities in his country that can offer same but needs thorough improvement.

If you can't decipher what I'm trying to say, then there's really no hope for your situation. However, I pray that one day the scales that is covering your eyes will fall off so you can see the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by kayourcome: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2019
IAmStrange:
Congratulations

Like:

their names!

Arabs and non-Arabs.

Tolstoy said:

level.

medicine. End quote.

He also said:

Islam. End quote.

What's your problem? Why do you have to bring religion discussion in to this? Do not think I am a Christian, I am a devoted and pure Muslim. You keep given people reasons to quote you wrong and avenue to criticize you and the religion you claim. Please let's see beyond the fence. Salam Aleikum.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Nackzy: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2019
voltron14:
This one go pain some people.

grin
Ehyaaaa Imagine what you're doing to yourself, by yourself...Chaaii i pity your generation, your generation will forever remain in servitude, With people like you Nigeria can be stagnant in the next 1000 years...
My Advice to you guys, Starting a New Country in Sambisa will Be very nice for you guys, then if you guys need foriengn aid Nigeria will always be there 4 you. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by sevenhundred(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=Mutteeme post=84597647]First lady, Aisha Buhari has shared lovely photos on social media as she announced the graduation of her daughter, Hanan, from university.

According to her post,

but why now? A leader should lead by example, They say we must buy and used made in Nigeria, just ordinary rice they denied us....... but why foreign degree to do work in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by ChristmasBells: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Donexy16:

Which people exactly?

But then why will the daughter of a president travel to another country to get quality education, what happens to her own country where her father precides over... Our politicians no get shame Lai Lai
If there is quality education in our Nation Nigeria she wnt travel abroad for quality Education just as she just did!
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by jahsharon: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2019
modsfucker:
Audio first class

Audio degree

This is how hypertension starts.
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Me and my brothers from the condemned region are not happy to hear this. A Boko Haram aboki, a product of quater system graduating with First Class? That must be from glorified secondary school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.