Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Do Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Me (304 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Me by lukui: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Joseph was seduced by Pontifer's wife. Mrs Pontifer, as some would call her saw Joseph's handsomeness or let's say extreme beauty.

Do men like Joseph still exist?
We all knew what later transpired between Joseph and Pontifer's wife.

If you as a man were Joseph, what will you do?
Fvck her? Can you restrain yourself?

Women or ladies, if you were Mrs Pontifer, that you see a man pleasing to you and he is rejecting all your green lights, what will you do to him/Joseph? Kill him?

Matured comments only please and no insults to any moniker.
Thanks!
Re: Do Me by Silasloaded(m): 5:17am On Dec 04, 2019
that is the common language the society understands Easily nowadays Which is SEX, i thought It wont be easy seeing a guy this days resisting such immoral act but there are still ones out there that cant defile theirselves.

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Me A Question About Cheating, Does It Mean She Cheated? / Would A Date Or Marry A Rich And Ugly Guy Or A Poor And Handsome Guy? / Nympomaniacs Shouldnt Say They Are Sexing For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.