Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! (2268 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls / True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ePoster: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
An average Nigerian man, one who's struggling finiancially, logs in to nairaland and creates a thread on this section calling out Nigerian females for all having the 'entitlement mentality' that he would understandably, find obnoxious. Afterall, love is solely neither sex nor money. That would bring us to the conclusion that Nigerian men adore financially independent ladies.
But it doesnt...
Later during the day, while viewing this section, ePoster stumbled upon a thread about a 41yr old woman who worked deligently during her youth to build herself up. But rather than encouraging comments commending her efforts, she was reminded that she couldnt be happy because she was too old and not yet married.
That brings us to this...
Majority of nairaland males, our typical Nigerian guy, contradict themselves without realizing it.

1.) to them, the perfect age for a lady to get married would be her twenties. If she is older, then she is regarded an 'evening newspaper'
2.) these males also point out the fact ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ePoster: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
that a man and a womans body arent the same. For beauty is an important quality a woman greatly needs and it is gradually lost with each time passed.
3.) it takes time to become financially independent. A man can be in his single for most of his life, hoping for better days without the risk of not finding a woman when the time comes. A woman cant do the same. If she does sacrifice so much time, she is deemed 'unmarriable' by the society.

To nairaland men, whats your ideal woman,
A youthful beauty in her twenties, who isnt financially independent but physically appealing.
Or
A mature woman, whos lost some of her attractive qualities(has a couple stretchmarks, etc) but who doesnt care a dam.n for your money?
One can have both, but that doesnt happen easily, nor often.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Have you eaten?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by flokii: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hanty it's like you're on heat.. let Nairaland rest abeg.
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ePoster: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Have you eaten?
Yes! Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ePoster: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
flokii:
Hanty it's like you're on heat.. let Nairaland rest abeg.

A honest question brought about all these? Anyways, i create topics based on my opinion of what others comment of various threads. I might create another because of you.
'when ePoster speaks, it is on heat'
For your information, you got my gender wrong. Shalom!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by AfroKnight: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Have you eaten?

cheesy cheesy

Brotherly. You’re rude. grin Is this all you can say after reading all she wrote? grin

8 Likes

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Olude193: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
All we know is that we love our ladies being cccock suckerssss
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ICAMETOWIN(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
You're asking NL men to define our ideal woman, its an open ended question o. I'm sure you're going to get plenty confusing answers.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by AfroKnight: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
nlPoster, is that you? grin
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ePoster: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Olude193:
Okay. Devoid of reasoning, but still okay.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ePoster: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
AfroKnight:
nlPoster, is that you? grin
no. I am ePoster
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ePoster: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
You're asking NL men to define our ideal woman, its an open ended question o. I'm sure you're going to get plenty confusing answers.
i know. But with majority of the answers, i would get a general opinion.
Whats your choice?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by AfroKnight: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
ePoster:
no. I am ePoster
Okay. grin

Nice observation. You really cannot blame NL guys. We have become providers too early in life. We have had to perform the roles of “assistant daddy” to women who are our peers.

The ones I really pity are those corpers in relationships. You and your boyfriend are collecting the same stipend but he must be “caring” and “responsible” for your basic needs. grin

Ladies need to do better.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by NavyBlue: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some people are confused, they dont know what they want.
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Bhadgirl(f): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Heaven knows I won't end up with these guys, not a single one of them

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
There are literally over a million men on NL. Each one would have a different opinion.
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 04, 2019
ePoster:
that a man and a womans body arent the same. For beauty is an important quality a woman greatly needs and it is gradually lost with each time passed.
3.) it takes time to become financially independent. A man can be in his single for most of his life, hoping for better days without the risk of not finding a woman when the time comes. A woman cant do the same. If she does sacrifice so much time, she is deemed 'unmarriable' by the society.

A youthful beauty in her twenties, who isnt financially independent but physically appealing.
Or
A mature woman, whos lost some of her attractive qualities(has a couple stretchmarks, etc) but who doesnt care a dam.n for your money?

Indeed, you get sense. NL boys are fond of body shaming, age shaming or marriage shaming women regardless of their achievements.
It takes time to build career and to make lots of legitimate money. No one has it all.
Young ladies are most likely unemployed or employed and earning peanuts
And the much older ones in the corporate world, well, they probably lost their youth chasing after a successful career.
What do NL boys even want?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Jflex07(m): 4:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Op you made a valid point in your assessment. I would say not all Nairaland boys. The few ones who do such here are probably the frustrated, jobless and never do Wells, the intelligent and responsible nairaland guys really know what they want and don't type shits out of life's frustration.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Fyi0:

Shut up your dirty mouth.
Ewu
Olude193:
Oluwasaeon:
Have you eaten?
ICAMETOWIN:
A simple question yet so confusing for blockheads! Instead of these creatures who feel entitled to answer Man's call to keep silent and observe they decided to display their shallowness because to them being a man means having a diick.
You lots are a disgrace to sane Men!

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2019
AfroKnight:

Okay. grin

Nice observation. You really cannot blame NL guys. We have become providers too early in life. We have had to perform the roles of “assistant daddy” to women who are our peers.

The ones I really pity are those corpers in relationships. You and your boyfriend are collecting the same stipend but he must be “caring” and “responsible” for your basic needs. grin

Ladies need to do better.
Sir, did you understand the question? You tried, at least you typed long epistle of Nonsense! When you try to dig too much in search of whats not there, you end up finding what's not right. Your case is understandable.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by AfroKnight: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Ariza:
Sir, did you understand the question? You tried, at least you typed long epistle of Nonsense! When you try to dig too much in search of whats not there, you end up finding what's not right. Your case is understandable.

I have seen your kind before - toxic misandrists skittering online, hoping to measure côcks with men. cheesy But that is redundant, really. You see, you will never measure up.

You have no balls, for starters.

If you did, you would notice the underlying issue (that led the OP to her question) and you’d have the sense to address it instead.

Some guys would say you need a man to “handle” you. I say you don’t. You should go and fix yourself before burdening any man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Olude193: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2019
Ariza:
A simple question yet so confusing for blockheads! Instead of these creatures who feel entitled to answer Man's call to keep silent and observe they decided to display their shallowness because to them being a man means having a diick.

I am coming after you baby
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2019
Ariza:
Lol, why the harsh words? Life is simple you know?
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Lonelypacifist6: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2019
AfroKnight:
n.lPoster, is that you? grin
You're stirring the bees hornet, I'm not privy to this oooo.
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by AfroKnight: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You're stirring the bees hornet, I'm not privy to this oooo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Lonelypacifist6: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2019
You should also address the issue of woemen who contradict themselves here, They want a romantic man who can take charge of the home, but also want equality but not ready to contribute to the development of the home, A romantic hard working MAN You have to choose one I can't be hard working like a typical African and still roman tic like an European.
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2019
AfroKnight:

I have seen your kind before - toxic misandrists skittering online, hoping to measure côcks with men. cheesy But that is redundant, really. You see, you will never measure up.

You have no balls, for starters.

If you did, you would notice the underlying issue (that led the OP to her question) and you’d have the sense to address it instead.

Some guys would say you need a man to “handle” you. I say you don’t. You should go and fix yourself before burdening any man.
Cry me an ocean grin Answer the question or keep mute!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by samdavjustin(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2019
ePoster:

Or

I can not speak for all men but myself. My woman doesn’t need to be independent when we meet but she has to be hardworking and have goals which I will gladly help her meet.
Re: I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! by Lonelypacifist6: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Ariza:
Cry me an ocean grin Answer the question or keep mute!
You can't I've noticed keep a civil conversation going with going on the offensive Why are you like this tis a horrible way to live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Should Couples Speak To Each Other ? / Hips, Buttocks & Breast Enlargement Oil / She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.