Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Humble Appeal To Village People In Afrika. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Humble Appeal To Village People In Afrika. (181 Views)

Corpse Exhumed As Family Fails To Offer Goat, Yam, Beer, Etc To Village Council. / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humble Appeal To Village People In Afrika. by MwalimuAK(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Humble Appeal to Village People in Afrika.

I have been privileged to visit about thirteen (13) sub-Saharan African countries, spread across east, West and central Africa. During this sojourn, I've observed one thing to be constant (k) in all the places, and that (k) is the "Village People".
They tend to be the same everywhere, they have one common goal. That goal is "Pull Him Down" to them, success connotes "Success kill you there"
I hereby appeal to our dear "Village People" to channel their energy and resources to making us successful, so that we can in turn be of assistance to them.
Only through this we can make Africa great and habitable.

Disclaimer;
"Village people" in this context is not the same as villagers or the rural dwellers, but those agents of retrogresion who reside in both the villages and towns alike.

Nagode.
Re: Humble Appeal To Village People In Afrika. by Ofemmanu1: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
You need to make sacrifices.

(1) (Reply)

Your News Updates From The Citadel Tower. / Tradition Must Be Safeguarded / Philippine Quake: Rescuers Race To Find Survivors After Dead Toll Hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.