Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Story, Forever Mine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story, Forever Mine (2340 Views)

Forever Mine (romance Short Story) / The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) / Forever Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2018
PROLOGUE

"you can't just waltz into my life and expect me to accept you back, it's not possible dash" Sophie said blinking back the traitorous tears that threatened to fall down her cheek
"I know Sophie, I hurt you, I don't expect you to fall back into my open hands, but stop giving me the cold shoulder " Dash replied with an attempt to hold her trembling hands
"Don't, you left Dash and I moved on, please don't make it hard for me please Dash" Sophie said and walked away from him...
"you are mine Sophie, forever mine and I will do every possible thing to get you back " Dash vowed......

Full story, click this link

http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/FOREVER%20MINE?
Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2018
Chapter 1

"Sophie, hurry up, time is far spent already" My mum called from the dining, but seriously who goes to school 7:00am these days.. Mum and her punctuality attitudes..
"Alright mum, am done" Sophie replied and rushing to the dining..
"mum where is Matt"? Sophie asked after checking all the everywhere and no sign of him
"Am here little sis"Matt replied from behind tickling my ears..
"Is that a surprise?, well sorry am not a tiny bit surprised" Sophie countered while taking a bit from her pie ,hmm mum's pie is the best..Sophie moaned in delight
"seriously Sophie, you lack sense of hum..." Matt was about to reply but stopped half way cause of taste of the pie... Sophie noticed and murmured
"glutton"
"I heard that, Matt said with a smile, but Sophie only replied with a smirk
"you guys should eat fast and get ready or I will clear out the table right away" Mrs Smith said jokingly
"alright" the two replied in sync and concentrated on their breakfast
Beep beep beep
"mum I think there's someone at the door" Matt said full mouthed with pie
" I will get the door mum" Sophie said and walking to the door..
" oh it's you" Sophie murmured and step out for Daniel to come in
" Yeah, it's me... Expecting someone else? "Daniel said cockily...
"Yeah.. Anybody apart from your royal stale self"Sophie retorted and left him at the door step....Daniel walk himself in and greeted Mrs. Smith and his best friend
" what's up Matt? Daniel asked averting from his cockily attitude to a good boy... Yeah, that's how he behave when he's with my mum and Matt
"am good, let's be on our way,it's 7:30am already"Daniel said after taking a quick glimpse from his wrist watch...
"Alright Son, be back at a reasonable time" Mrs. Smith order sweetly
"yeah yeah, I will" Matt said and ushered Daniel into his Mercedes Benz..
"Mum, I gat to go now " Sophie said and grabbed her car keys from the counter
"don't be...
" late... I know know mum" Sophie replied and hurried out before her mum can say another words..

Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2018
Chapter 2

Sophie POV**
Balefield High School is one of the best High in pincity, it's filled with kids with high influential parent, senators kids,Businessmen kids, the interior and exterior designs of our school is to die for.. .
My school is already in sight, but the crowd before me is devastating, the kids cannot know am back yet... What caught their interest?? As I could see almost one third of the school kids outside, staring and almost knocking each other off to take a look at something ..... Curiosity edged me, I came down from my car and moved forward to the crowd, but what I saw in front of me was impregnable..
" mum said she will take care of it, she said I could go back to school...
Oh my God!
Oh my goddess... What should I do?
I couldn't help it as tears rolled down my tears, this caught the kids attention and they started mumbling
Is that not Sophie smith?
Oh, she's back?
I heard her father's murderer wasn't caught??
Some one said she witnessed the murder??
Their words were like knives piercing my fragile heart, no... I can't take this anymore. ..i ran to the nearest girls restroom, I heard some teachers running after me but I didn't stop until the restroom door was safely closed behind me, then I dialled my brother's cell phone number
"Matthew ," I whispered softly to him on cell
"Sophie, am coming right now.......
Dash POV
"hey, man why is everywhere in chaos?, did a ghost came back to life " Brian asked
"ghost indeed, how am I suppose to know we are just arriving "Dash said shaking his auburn hair
" but man it ought to be else their complete attention will be on you" Brian said smiling
"yeah, cause am the INFAMOUS senator's son! Yeah I know" Dash replied
" don't make it sounds so bad" Brian countered
"You, yourself knows what it cost me, let go to class okay" Dash countered making an attempt to move
"No No no,let's ask someone what the hell is happening" Brian said with a smirk
"fine" dash drawled sarcastically
"hey girl" Brian called someone, I guess the girl should be of the lower class cause she didn't have the higher class ID. Yeah that's how crazy our school was, the higher class has VIP ID it's like a password to some things the lower class ain't permitted to
" what's happening? Brian asked
"Sophie Smith is back and she hid herself inside the girls restroom" the girl said as if she herself didn't believe it
"What!!! "Brian retorted behind me, but am already on my heels to the nearest restroom I could find. ..i saw teachers and students lining up in front particular restroom I guess that's where Sophie is,
But Matt was there before I could reach her..
"Sophie,Sophie" I called her but she only stared at me with disgust..
Yeah I guess I deserved that, for all I did to her, I was condemning myself when Matt suddenly landed a punch on my cheek
"stay away from my sister, I don't wanna see you thirty miles from her" Matt retorted holding my collar
"I don't report to you, Matt, whether I near her or not depends on her, not you" I replied yanking his hands off me then I walked away....
Oh, Sophie am so sorry

Re: Story, Forever Mine by devilmaycry1(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2018
Wow
Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 6:48pm On May 01, 2018
devilmaycry1:
Wow

Is there a problem sir?

1 Like

Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 9:33am On May 03, 2018
New chapters tomorrow Full story, click this link http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/FOREVER%20MINE?
Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 11:40am On May 06, 2018
New chapters available, click this link http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/FOREVER%20MINE?
Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
New chapters available, click this link
Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 1:29pm On May 08, 2018
Chapter 3

Sophie, let's go to the principal office first"Matt says. I can't allow you to be treated this way, mum shouldn't have make you come back to this school.
"Matt, chill ...it's nothing, besides I pleaded with mum before she allowed me to come back" I replied. I just don't ...i don't
'it's okay, I understand' Matt said giving me a brotherly hug, I wrap myself in the scent, he's like my father now, though Dad left him with lots of wealth and property to control and manage...but he is still his usual,happy and cheerful self maybe because he didn't witnessed Dad's death, the experience still gives me shivers and terrible nightmare ..
"Sophie, I hate to leave you alone here among all this mongers" Matt says. but you know I have to go to the company after college to oversee today's affairs and look at some other documents..
"yeah, I know " I said, then I walked him off the school park, I waved and watched as his car took off... I suddenly feel lonely, maybe coming back here is a bad idea after all, No it's not.. Am not some princess in distress, I have to stand on my own feet and avoid that my good for nothing ex-boyfriend Dash Wayne... I will never forget what he and his father did to me.. I trusted him and he played me for a fool, a tear dropped down my cheeks from the unmitigated experience.... I knew Matt probably warn him off but I couldn't care less, I just hate him, yes I hate him...
Oh,Dash why?why? Why did you do this to me? That was the question I wanted to ask him three months ago but he went on a vacation with his murderer father after they won the election on my Dad's Expense, My Dad and Dash's Dad were the top candidate for the senatorial election, Dad knows that Dash and I were dating, Dad warn me not to date him cause he suspected that he's merely using me to get informations from him, but I was so deeply in love with that fool I didn't notice the pretence and betrayal until his father killed my father, though mum we can't be sure yet but I know it, I know it was his father that murder my father because Dad was to meet me and pick me up at our favorite ice cream parlor and I only told Dash about it, because he wanted to take me out that same day too and I had to decline and tell him the reason, that's how his father knows where my dad was on that tragic day, the memories still make my heart hurts, so I took some medications out of my bag and doze it with a cold water, the time is far spent already,i should just go home ....tomorrow is another day, hopefully I won't have to witness an awkward situation like this or meet Dash Wayne but I know neither of the two is avoidable I just had to prepare for the worse.

6 . donsimonii
Re: Story, Forever Mine by devilmaycry1(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 8:35am On May 09, 2018
devilmaycry1:
nice one
Thanks
Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 7:49am On May 17, 2018
Chapter 4
When I got home that same day, Mum wasn't around maybe she went for some event or so, she would have told us about it this morning though. .maybe it was urgent, I wouldn't bother much about it,Matt ain't home either I guess he's off to the office.... OK, so that left only me at home
My cell phone beeped alerting a new message, the phone is a new one, nobody has my number yet well excluding mum and Matt. .... But the message was anonymous... I clicked on it and immediately knew it was from Dash
Hi, Sophie dear, was surprised when I saw you today, kinda happy though ,I know you are probably upset with me, but please let's talk about this .
Dash.
**How in the living clouds did he manage to secure my number, and who did he think he his? Am I still upset TF, am not only upset , I want to strangle the hell out of him....jerk jerk jerk I was smashing my pillow blindly.... I almost result to tears but I promised my self that no tears for him again. I heard the rumbles and chats downstairs,i guess they are back, but am not really in the mood to chat with anyone, so I just brought out my history book to prepare for tomorrow. ....
Dash POV
"come back here, young man " My father was saying when I walked out of him. Come back here Dash or I will freeze your account
"freeze it, do anything you like I don't care "I retorted back angrily. The guts he has to threaten me...
"Are you talking to me like that?" Mr Wayne drawled. Get out if my sight now
Gladly.
The man thinks the can have me at his back and call, after he took the love of my life away from me, he even murdered her father, I can't tell the police because I don't want my father to go to jail , I myself didn't believe he murdered Sophie's Father until I eavesdropped it from his colleague.. I couldn't contain my contempt for him that day, it was after he won the election, Dad previous crimes didn't guarantee him of the senatorial seat, maybe that's why he played dirty at me and Sophie's expense....
Sophie should probably have a new phone by now.....so I called the telephone agency and pulled some stings with their CEO, he immediately sent me what I seek after I promise to secure him a meeting with my Dad... Of which I have no intention of doing, so I immediately texted Sophie..
Hi, Sophie dear, was surprised when I saw you today, kinda happy though ,I know you are probably upset with me, but please let's talk about this .
Dash.
I know she's probably not gonna answer but it still do my heart good that she read it, should I pay her a visit? No, bad idea. Bleep am too impatient, she's not gonna come back to me if I continue like this.. I have to be patient I keep telling myself this but my heart won't listen... I heard my door opened but I was too engrossed in my Thoughts
"Dash, son" I heard mum whispered through the door. May I come in?
"No mum, I don't want any audience please " I mumbled expecting her to leave me alone.
"okay, son Goodnight " She replied. I could sense the withdrawal in her voice, we were once very close before the tragic incident four months ago. I withdraw from her and everything I was familiar with, my body and soul was empty without Sophie even mum can't fill the hole her absence left inside my heart.... I wasn't aware that tears were falling down my cheeks until it pumped on my phone....
I will have my girl back, I just have to.. I can't leave without her, these previous months were hell on earth, now that she's back, I just have to have her back in my life....

Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 8:04am On May 19, 2018
New chapters available, click this link http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/FOREVER%20MINE?
Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 10:49am On May 23, 2018
When I got home that same day, Mum wasn't around maybe she went for some event or so, she would have told us about it this morning though. .maybe it was urgent, I wouldn't bother much about it,Matt ain't home either I guess he's off to the office.... OK, so that left only me at home
My cell phone beeped alerting a new message, the phone is a new one, nobody has my number yet well excluding mum and Matt. .... But the message was anonymous... I clicked on it and immediately knew it was from Dash
Dash.
**How in the living clouds did he manage to secure my number, and who did he think he his? Am I still upset TF, am not only upset , I want to strangle the hell out of him....jerk jerk jerk I was smashing my pillow blindly.... I almost result to tears but I promised my self that no tears for him again. I heard the rumbles and chats downstairs,i guess they are back, but am not really in the mood to chat with anyone, so I just brought out my history book to prepare for tomorrow. ....
Dash POV
"come back here, young man " My father was saying when I walked out of him. Come back here Dash or I will freeze your account
"freeze it, do anything you like I don't care "I retorted back angrily. The guts he has to threaten me...
"Are you talking to me like that?" Mr Wayne drawled. Get out if my sight now
Gladly.
The man thinks the can have me at his back and call, after he took the love of my life away from me, he even murdered her father, I can't tell the police because I don't want my father to go to jail , I myself didn't believe he murdered Sophie's Father until I eavesdropped it from his colleague.. I couldn't contain my contempt for him that day, it was after he won the election, Dad previous crimes didn't guarantee him of the senatorial seat, maybe that's why he played dirty at me and Sophie's expense....
Sophie should probably have a new phone by now.....so I called the telephone agency and pulled some stings with their CEO, he immediately sent me what I seek after I promise to secure him a meeting with my Dad... Of which I have no intention of doing, so I immediately texted Sophie..
Dash.
I know she's probably not gonna answer but it still do my heart good that she read it, should I pay her a visit? No, bad idea. Bleep am too impatient, she's not gonna come back to me if I continue like this.. I have to be patient I keep telling myself this but my heart won't listen... I heard my door opened but I was too engrossed in my Thoughts
"Dash, son" I heard mum whispered through the door. May I come in?
"No mum, I don't want any audience please " I mumbled expecting her to leave me alone.
"okay, son Goodnight " She replied. I could sense the withdrawal in her voice, we were once very close before the tragic incident four months ago. I withdraw from her and everything I was familiar with, my body and soul was empty without Sophie even mum can't fill the hole her absence left inside my heart.... I wasn't aware that tears were falling down my cheeks until it pumped on my phone....
I will have my girl back, I just have to.. I can't leave without her, these previous months were hell on earth, now that she's back, I just have to have her back in my life....

link for full story http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/FOREVER%20MINE?
Re: Story, Forever Mine by izaray(f): 11:22am On May 23, 2018
Nice story, keep the update coming please
Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
izaray:
Nice story, keep the update coming please

tomorrow there will be fresh updates

1 Like

Re: Story, Forever Mine by donsimoniiblog: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2018
new chapters be available from tomorrow
you can read other stories www.donsimonii.com

1 Like

Re: Story, Forever Mine by Parollawd(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Dear Poetry / TEARS°°°JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] / 2014/2015 Niger Delta University (NDU) Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.