Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Upload O’level Result On Jamb Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Upload O’level Result On Jamb Portal (242 Views)

Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) / How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload O’level Result On Jamb Portal by Valentine1818: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Most of the jamb candidate is facing difficulty in uploading their o'level results which are WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE. So today i will teach you how you can upload you waec result without stress.
[center]HOW TO UPLOAD O’LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PORTALz[/center]
1. Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
Re: How To Upload O’level Result On Jamb Portal by Silasloaded(m): 4:56am On Dec 04, 2019
off course you are right

(1) (Reply)

The Little I Have Is By God's Grace / The Implication Of Nigeria Value Added Tax (vat) On The Payers / As A Student Earn Thousands Of Naira With Just $2 (760naira) Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.