Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss (23956 Views)

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / Onnoghen: Atiku Thanks US, UK, EU, Says Not Fighting for Embattled CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by TGM2015: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2019
Though no one is guilty until proven guilty but the way SE of Nigeria shows PUBLIC supports for people with corruption and criminal cases hanging on them is too alarming.

In situation like this, support should be diplomatic and tactical, just like FG and APC is supporting Kalu and Akpabio in their court cases.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by drey076(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2019
frankmoney:
So even if he's guilty ... Governors will still support ? Until we get rid of this "supporting my brother irrespective of what he does " then Nigeria can develop
I tire oo, every body want to go to USA but they can't establish the discipline of USA that made them what they are Today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Throwback:

Hahahahaha!

It passed through CBN but did not procure the items for which the letters of credit were raised.

Did the FBI challenge whether funds passed through CBN or not?

That statement is on the same level of stupidity as the statement of Jonathan that if $20b that should have been earned did not accrue to the coffers of government or is missing, that America would know because dollars is their money and the amount is too big to go unnoticed.

So have you so far provided any evidence of the missing $20b Abi is it like the $25b contract scam the former Minister of State of Petroleum told the world??

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Soldaranda: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
This is the reason why people hate us in the SE. We support and encourage corruption and evil so much.

If Onyema was to be a Northerner or from the SW, you will never hear his people talk or throw an open support like this.

They will only encourage him to go to USA and clear his name.

But here we are the Governors supporting him, Igbos planning a nationwide solidarity rally, MASSOB shouting witch hunting, OHANEZE NDIGBO accusing the Northerners.

Una no dey tire, Ndibo
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by davodyguy: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

What has this epistle got to do with anything...
Bayo Ogunlesi is a billionaire in the US, and many Nigerians earn MORE than Americans in the US (even more than $1K a day).
>

Many of the people that make comments on Nairaland are very ignorant, that they only speak based on sentiment.

If anyone reports me to the law enforcement agencies that I did something wrong, I would honor invitations and go clear my name if I did nothing wrong.

Nigerians love to cry fowl because many of them have many things to hide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Urchman200: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2019
NGpatriot:
Let us all not jump into conclusion, we are monitoring the situation and also waiting for all the facts to come out.

This is what they should have said, but as usual, we have governors and chief law enforcement officers making crude and unguided statements as if they are unexposed and don't know how the law enforcement agencies in America operate.

They sure have the lamest leaders in that part of Nigeria.
how does the law enforcement agencies operate in America brother?because I am confused, the last time I checked American government don't fight corrupt individuals that have looted Nigeria and take their loot to America, America has been a safe for Nigeria corrupt individuals, let assumed that Allen lo
Launderd those money from Nigeria, when did America started helping us to fight corruption?the case of Atiku is still fresh, kashamu is still fresh, Atiku travelled to America recently no arrests was made, brother Allen problem is from Buhari administration believe it or not .

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Okoyiboz3: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2019
Guyman02:

Did he steal your father's money?
Is your small money which banks deduct maintenance fee all the time with Onyema.
Na jealousy go harm you.
He is not guilty until proven guilty. shocked

You see what I said about your reasoning ability?
You're talking about jealousy because that's all your brain can process from this situation.

That's why I said you lot suffer from victim mentality and can't think straight again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by davodyguy: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2019
LegendHero:
I just hope the Yorubas are seeing this. Every other tribe support their criminals and they do so even at the highest echelon of government.

We are the only tribe that love pushing the Omoluabi mantra into Nigeria political system thereby condemning our own thieves by ourselves. While that in itself is good, it is the most counter-productive action in the Nigeria political space.

Seems everybody should start defending their own criminals too.
Honestly, I agree with you completely.

How many of us Yoruba actually like OBJ or FFK?
No one will call the trial of FFK witch-hunting cause the law must take it's cause. Olisa Metuh's trial had been called witch hunting, but no Hausa accused Buhari of witch-hunting over Sambo Dansuki and Rasheed Maina.

Ladoja was also brought to court by EFCC, no one from Ibadan cried foul

Ikuforiji is the former speaker of Lagos State Assembly. He's facing criminal charges and no one cares

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by ZZ22: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2019
LegendHero:
I just hope the Yorubas are seeing this. Every other tribe support their criminals and they do so even at the highest echelon of government.

We are the only tribe that love pushing the Omoluabi mantra into Nigeria political system thereby condemning our own thieves by ourselves. While that in itself is good, it is the most counter-productive action in the Nigeria political space.

Seems everybody should start defending their own criminals too.
Omolabi nonsense, when it comes to Igbo you lots lose your senses. When the American government asked for Buruji Kashamu to be extradited based on his crimes, was the extradition honoured? isn't it the same useless omolabi that honoured that criminal with a seat in the National Assembly

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Okoyiboz3: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2019
xaggar:

How did your adenuga or otedola & jagaban of the bullion Van infamy get their wealth if not through crookery?

Even after he was asked to be investigated by the efcc concerning the bullion van issue how many headlines and "online judiciary process" did it pull?

If u need air peace investigated, u ought to get the bullion van issue investigated also.

He isn't a sacred bull.

There is something called an Order of Mandamus. Google it.

Obtain an Order of Mandamus and the Court would compel the Efcc, Police or appropriate government agency to investigate that person.

That's how sensible human beings work, not jumping about shouting hatred and marginalisation.

10 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by AngelicBeing: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2019
Throwback:
This is not unexpected, considering the clannish attribute of the tribe involved.

The governors should fly to USA and remind the American government of how they developed USA and ensured the victory of Donald Trump.

The Islamization agenda of the FBI must never be allowed to succeed against a great Jew.

Even the governors just indicted their own people of self destructive arrogance that only breeds animosity.
Hahaha, Lol at FBI islamising Nigeria, like seriously, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Godons1: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2019
This is one of the reasons why, no Igbo man will ever rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by morule20(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2019
That is the spirit, Igbo ada ha nwanne ya
Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by ODVanguard: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Awol1:

We don't abandon one of ours.

You want us to leave him like u left Sowore?

In as much as I support the call for Sowore's release based on the extant court orders to that effect, you guys (I mean you Igbos) need to stop this attempt to give Sowore's struggle a Yoruba character when in fact it's not. Besides, even Sowore himself is on record for denying being of Yoruba ethnicity so you people should stop this foolishness henceforth. Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Josh44s(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2019
TGM2015:
Though no one is guilty until proven guilty but the way SE of Nigeria shows PUBLIC supports for people with corruption and criminal cases hanging on them is too alarming.

In situation like this, support should be diplomatic and tactical, just like FG and APC is supporting Kalu and Akpabio in their court cases.

When you have been robbed off your right in your own country like an alien by other dominant tribes claiming superiority and turning blind eyes to corrupt politicians in their region, what were you people expecting. Bullion Van Lord is walking free, Gandollar is still governor and even robbing shoulders with the president all because he from the North. This division of Nigeria is inevitable cheesy
Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2019
He is a thief, and one of the plunderers of this nation. Let him answer for his money laundering crime in that country where there is respect for the rule of law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by damosade(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2019
The same USA I want to go since. Someone was invited free of charge.

Hmnn

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Arelyn: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2019
dignity33:
my friend keep quite if you have no meaningful contribution, Allen Onyema launder money who's money is that isn't his own money, how many of US citizen or company in Nigeria indicted for money laundering or anywhere in the world or do you think US will persecute their citizen if indicted outside the country. Biden son working in Ukraine Gas company recieve $50,000 every month where can he recieve that in US company, IF I can tell you how much of $ US citizen or white recieve in Nigeria as there Salary you will start crying. I know of South Africa white man who work in Shell Nigeria and he recieve $1000 every day I mean every day how much our citizen are paid. Nigeria should stop this mentality of seen white or US as God they corrupt our system and use it to repair there country because they know we hate ourselves.

You are committing a fallacy called "whataboutism"....This is not a case of US citizens being probed in other countries or going unpunished, why don't you leave that to the countries involved..
This is a case of money laundering that US is interested in pursuing, he only need to turn his books in and clear his name

8 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by BENARI: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Throwback:

Hahahahaha!

It passed through CBN but did not procure the items for which the letters of credit were raised.

That statement is on the same level of stupidity as the statement of Jonathan that if $20b that should have been earned did not accrue to the coffers of government or is missing, that America would know because dollars is their money and the amount is too big to go unnoticed.

I really admire your Zeal for ensuring Onyema is punished. Do the crime, do the time; Fantastic!

My only concern is that you've not always been this zealous in other cases of similar nature that flood nairaland daily involving people from other regions.
Why is that? Why the Special interest in this case?
Reading through the number of post you've made on this thread alone, one is even forced to wonder if you are a prosecution counsel on the matter.

Tell me more about CLANISHNESS!

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Jabioro: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2019
mu2sa2:
They and onyeama are birds of a feather - money launderers. That's the affinity - not tribe or region.
I am sure una no kill me with laugh here..
Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by xelly: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Throwback:

Hahahahaha!

From your first comment, you seems to be the only wise person and others stupid and foolish. Try same with US company and see the US high commission come for you.

It is legal here and as such no case. If they don't like the movement of the money, they should return it from the source it came.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by AngelicBeing: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Throwback:

Clannishness is what makes a whole collection of governors from a region, to defend a private citizen.

Then you wonder why our legal system is in shambles when state governors reason like this.

In the USA, such anti-state declaration is enough to kill the political future of the governors.
Shout it louder, that is why Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya, grin

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by LegendHero(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2019
ZZ22:
Omolabi nonsense, when it comes to Igbo you lots lose your senses. When the American government asked for Buruji Kashamu to be extradited based on his crimes, was the extradition honoured? isn't it the same useless omolabi that honoured that criminal with a seat in the National Assembly

Rubbish, you mean the SW governors and elders interceded for Kashamu?

The PDP government itself protected him and you won’t see the SW governors or elders lending their voice in support of a criminal.

However on the contrary, the Igbos already made it a culture to always line up behind criminals and it’s even more demeaning to the extent that governors that are meant to uphold the law also join in the show of madness.

Even Evans the kidnapper was supported by you folks so I’m not surprised!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by AngelicBeing: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Throwback:

Hahahahaha!

You have made my day with your post, stop responding to zombies and let them continue to enjoy all the honey and sugar been dished out by the rapist politicians smiley

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Kingrefreshed: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Throwback:
This is not unexpected, considering the clannish attribute of the tribe involved.

The governors should fly to USA and remind the American government of how they developed USA and ensured the victory of Donald Trump.

The Islamization agenda of the FBI must never be allowed to succeed against a great Jew.

Even the governors just indicted their own people of self destructive arrogance that only breeds animosity.

No Sir! Have you ever heard this phrase before " Political Statement "?

That's what just happened!
Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by LegendHero(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2019
davodyguy:

Honestly, I agree with you completely.

How many of us Yoruba actually like OBJ or FFK?
No one will call the trial of FFK witch-hunting cause the law must take it's cause. Olisa Metuh's trial had been called witch hunting, but no Hausa accused Buhari of witch-hunting over Sambo Dansuki and Rasheed Maina.

Ladoja was also brought to court by EFCC, no one from Ibadan cried foul

Ikuforiji is the former speaker of Lagos State Assembly. He's facing criminal charges and no one cares

I’m telling you. We also need to imbibe the culture of aligning with our own also irrespective of the crime nature coz Nigeria is not actually a cohesive country where you operate like a sane citizen.

Kemi Adeosun was made to step down from calls within the Yorubas themselves, we are all around online calling for her resignation to uphold the omoluabi image.

If it were to be the Igbos, they will never call for her resignation and they will stand behind her back.

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by richie240: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2019
frankmoney:
So even if he's guilty ... Governors will still support ? Until we get rid of this "supporting my brother irrespective of what he does " then Nigeria can develop

Throwback:

Clannishness is what makes a whole collection of governors from a region, to defend a private citizen.

Then you wonder why our legal system is in shambles when state governors reason like this.

In the USA, such anti-state declaration is enough to kill the political future of the governors.
I'm not surprised.
Kindly picture what would happen if an igboman were to be in d helm of affairs in ds great country; virtually no kinsman of his will be convicted of crime talkess of smelling jail.

Their clannishness didn't start today, its bn there preindependence, thru d 1966 ethnic coup, thru the refusal of ironsi to try the coup plotters till today and I don't see it coming to an end!

10 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Soulsymbol99: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Fadomero:
No clean money this days is either ritula money, scam money all I know is money na money

Since there is no Mark,jeff,bill,warren,jack etc there can never be clean money in the land,frm A to Z no one is free cool
Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Sarmiz24:

U are an Efulefu, just an nkita furu Uzo...
This is the reason why i can't help any Nigerian, once u are down they will 4get all d good u have done for them....
...Bunch of Ingrate.. I wish southy should kill more of u people

You are the efulefu.

How has the wicked Onyeama helped you? By setting up a money laundering outfit called Airpeace, or how many of your kinsmen did he employed there to justify his crime? Do you think he has your interest at heart when he was stealing the country blind with his cohorts in the Niger Delta.

You had better clear your eyes of your foolish tribal bigotry and see national issues that needs to be condemned as truly contemptible.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by PHIPEX(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Throwback:

I guess it was clannishness that made the FG defend and brought back a lady accused of drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia? Your hatred will not kill you someday.

Are u aware Trump defended and brought back a US musician who broke a law and jailed in Europe, was that clanish too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss by DCmonster: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2019
My uncle isn't a criminal. He will come out clean and white as snow. You fucking media propagandist morons and hatred filled poverty ravaged tribal bigots will have nothing to masturbate over by this time next year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto / Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole / I Invited Osinbajo To London To Thank Him ―buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.