Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content (1848 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by bdchange(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2019
A lady is trending on twitter who has contracted the deadly virus HIV from her sugar daddies has promised to start distributing it to any unlucky guy who comes her way. Guys who can't keep their third-leg intact should take special notification.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Esther&src=trend_click

Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by SLAP44: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Na you go suffer, na you go taya.
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by bdchange(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Na you go suffer, na you go taya.
The guys that will get it from her will also suffer too angry .. don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2019
The mention of "my sugar Daddy", made it clear that:

This is a fallacious concoction, concocted to gain twitter likes and comments.

11 Likes

Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by SLAP44: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2019
bdchange:

The guys that will get it from her will also suffer too angry .. don't you think so?

Person wey pin someone on the ground will remain on the ground with that person.

1 Like

Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by Davash222(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2019
illitrate:

You're the last and only sensible person in Nigeria today.

8 Likes

Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by bdchange(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Person wey pin someone on the ground will remain on the ground with that person.
Why allow the person pin you down in the first place?
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by bdchange(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2019
illitrate:

The girl's face is all over twitter. so are you saying she doesn't care about that and the friend that posted it won't care either for it to be false?
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by sLentlover7778(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Thank to my creator.. I don't woo women grin grin angry
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Davash222:

and he’s calling himself “illitrate”
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by CAPSLOCKED: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2019
YOUR MAN PROMISED TO NOT TELL ANYONE.
GOES ON TO MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD VIA TWITTER.

HER NAME IS ESTHER. HER FACE CAN BE SEEN THERE TOO. LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by danny56: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Repent, forgive and accept JESUS as your Lord.

There is hope in Christ, it will turn to negative like a joke. You don't need to prepare to die that way!
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by jasman1: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
That’s really smart Mr Illiterate, I was able to pick up this guy’s intention too. Maybe he doesn’l like sugar Daddies
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by SalafRider(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Why is the biiaaaattccchhh swearing curses on the sugar daddy? Ah dont get it and now she bout to infect every niqqa that comes her way. Seriously you wouldn't see me, my friends and my fellow Nairalanders cuz your papa sent you to school to learn not to go hunting for sugar daddy harvesting his cassava

1 Like

Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by tetula123(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by tetula123(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Davash222:

I swear down. Immediately I saw my sugar daddy I just sighed.
What if its true.
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by Kylekent59: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
tetula123:
grin

I guess some people ain't even observant of the time.

He types with the first phone, immediately it sends, he picked up the second phone and type again. This continues...

The time interval kinds gave it away.
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by tetula123(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kylekent59:

I guess some people ain't even observant of the time.

He types with the first phone, immediately it sends, he picked up the second phone and type again. This continues...

The time interval kinds gave it away.
the girls face is all over Twitter. Hopefully she denies it. It might be a set up.
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by bdchange(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2019
tetula123:
the girls face is all over Twitter. Hopefully she denies it. It might be a set up.
I thought so as well
Re: Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content by SenecaTheYonger: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2019
Fake chat with an innocent girls face.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can Someone Learn Swimming In This Alimosho LGA In Lagos. / Funniest Thing You Did When You Were High / Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.