Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? (595 Views)

Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think / Loan For You If You Reside In Onitsha / Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? by harbighsohlarh: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Do you have a good business idea or you even have a shop and you are constrained with money to stock up goods? Do you reside in ikorodu or ota.let's talk about it we just can work something out
Re: Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? by EverythinDeals: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2019
harbighsohlarh:
Do you have a good business idea or you even have a shop and you are constrained with money to stock up goods? Do you reside in ikorodu or ota.let's talk about it we just can work something out

Ok
Re: Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? by harbighsohlarh: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2019
EverythinDeals:

I do. How can I get your WhatsApp contact for discussions?
Where do you stay
Re: Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? by EverythinDeals: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2019
harbighsohlarh:

Where do you stay

Ok
Re: Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? by kunleweb: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2019
harbighsohlarh:

Good idea.

How can we see and discuss. Can we pick an eatery around Agric so we can hookup and discuss?
Re: Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? by harbighsohlarh: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2019
EverythinDeals:

Ok
This wasn't your response. What's the plan
Re: Do You Have A Good Business Idea And You Reside In Ikorodu/ota?? by EverythinDeals: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
harbighsohlarh:

This wasn't your response. What's the plan

Ok

(1) (Reply)

SOGO NAGOYA GL Silent Diesel-powered Generator Up For Grabs! / How Jumia And UBA Ate My N5,557 / How Dangote Secretly Controls N14.4 Billion Telecom Industry Using Companies He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.