Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge (24008 Views)

Kano Fire Service Stops Man From Suicide Over ₦‎2 Million Debt / Lady Saves Man Who Fell Into The Gutter After Drinking To Stupor (Photos) / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by AlphaStorm: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
No b small thing ooo. Frustration and depression na one kind bastard aswear.......

Check my signature for affordable web design. I'll build any custom theme u need.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by AlphaStorm: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
No b small thing ooo. Frustration and depression na one kind bastard aswear.......

Check my signature for affordable web design. I'll build any custom theme u need.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Desmond321:
see below

Fvck off you scammer Bastard!
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by DonBenny77(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
This country tough sha
Depression is real.....
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Oluwademilade: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
The kind of depression/ hopelessness that will make a man decide to end his own life rather than fight must be really overwhelming.

May we not find ourselves in such situation.

I pray for strength for those going through hard times.
Suicide is not the solution. It only transfer the problem to someone else with a bonus of burial arrangement headache too

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by seangy4konji: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Brother. Waking up and checking your pocket and see 30 naira.no pure water for fridge no call cars..owe neighbors and everything scatter. Plwbty thought.

I don't think you know what's going on...

My neighbor just knocked on my door to ask for Noddles to eat..his acura has been parked for months now..and not him alone...sacked from work. Using the acura to hustle transport but now the car self don't spoil...that's someone that used to be fitted in nice tm lewin shirt and next jacket well fitted going to work with the bank before.

The matter tire me..asni am typing this...I v another bill of 760k to pay before 10th. Am not army robber now..

U say make I no curse buhari

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Ayoefa: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Another victim of Buhari

You are a victim of misinformation, brainwashing and mal-education.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by SarkinYarki: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

You are a victim of misinformation, brainwashing and mal-education.

Keep quiet ..have u eaten

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by frugal(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Trillyonaire:
He's going to pay Bail

My thoughts too. They're calling the family to come and pay bail money grin

They'll probably lock him up. All those motivational talks from the police na story.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by seniormallam(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
That bridge is too long for anyone to be stopped from jumping, you left everywhere and now come to jump in front of the police, he should be thought a lesson for pulling that stunt.

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jasen1:
See this suicide of a thing is not ordinary before I thought it was ordinary
This is very true. I’ve had this evil spirit attack me twice for no reason

The first, I was underground, when train was coming, that spirit was just pushing me to jump on the rail. I just quickly moved away from there before that spirit win

Secondly, the spirit just enter me, e one force me jump from top building.

Bros, that spirit is real o. No be ordinary. God help us all

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Folksyharry(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
mixzstar:
Reading some comments here and I have to shook my head. Suicide isn't an option, but depression is a monster, it consumes its victim. I pray you dont experience it. Be compassionate with words, reach out to people, kinds words can change so many things. If you are reading this comment and you're considering suicide, please reach out to someone, family or a clinic. They will help you.
Don't isolate yourself, fight it.

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by gnykelly(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
The police should do their job.

Committing suicide is not a crime... But attempting it and fail is the major crime.

He should be charged to court
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by richie240: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jasen1:

Yesterday I was strolling thinking about the agent that duped me as I was on top a brdge like that I just looked down my mind just entered me to jump down from the bridge I thought it was joke I even went closer to see where I will land with head if I should jump out

Call entered my phone I starting talking on phone and walk down from the bridge

It was letter I was wondering what entered me self

Sorry dude people de pass through a lot in this country
......Satan entered u!
U think it was with clear-eyes dt Judas betrayed d son of man?

John 13:27
And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

The same Satan that made him betray Jesus also made him commit suicide

Matthew 27:5
And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Ayoefa: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Keep quiet ..have u eaten

I see that hunger is your number one problem. You are still in the neanderthal age of worrying about food everyday. No wonder you have no common sense at all. Send me your account and I promise to send you enough to feed you and your family for at least a month. I can also add some extra for you to start up a Gala and Plantain hawking hustle in Lagos traffic.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by MistadeRegal(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Daviddson:
gringrin I couldn't help but laugh while reading through this. Life is quite unpredictable and full of ups and downs. Suicide is never a good option, for at least two reasons - the person may go to hell and secondly, the person's family will be devastated for a long time. Hold on while continuing to make efforts, the future is pregnant.

"Suicide is never an option" is very easy to say. May GOD never allow us meet what will be beyond our mind.

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by SarkinYarki: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayoefa:

I see that hunger is your number one problem. You are still in the neanderthal age of worrying about food everyday. No wonder you have no common sense at all. Send me your account and I promise to send you enough to feed you and your family for at least a month. I can also add some extra for you to start up a Gala and Plantain hawking hustle in Lagos traffic.

Oga don't go there what I eat nobody in your village can afford it so lets leave it there before you start saying I am showing off ..Infact if you don't have 200 million naira of your own keep quiet and face the topic ..you think everyone is your mate ko ..You want to send me money or I should send u money to buy a car ? If start now you are the same person that will tell me I am showing off please don't push me . I am sure you live in a swamp oooo.Abeg park well or I pack U
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by adebayo10977(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls nairalanders, I want to ask this question.

Why is THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE a preferred spot for suicide?
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by MohAbdullah(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
And why was he rescued?
What if jumping inside the lagoon will solve his problem... They should just leave any one who wants to commit suicide jare...All the best for the person
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Dickson25(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls help I am so depressed and frustrated.can barely feed 0050312785,.... Union Bank anything at all will go a long way for me now God Bless you
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Another victim of Buhari

They don't want to tell themselves truth.

That man who wants to commit suicide might be Osinbajo brother. His VP brother didn't help him.

Nah tribalism go kill all of them.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Ayoefa: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga don't go there what I eat nobody in your village can afford it so lets leave it there before you start saying I am showing off ..Infact if you don't have 200 million naira of your own keep quiet and face the topic ..you think everyone is your mate ko ..You want to send me money or I should send u money to buy a car ? If start now you are the same person that will tell me I am showing off please don't push me . I am sure you live in a swamp oooo.Abeg park well or I pack U

A dumb ass retarded neanderthal that can only think of food wants to send me money to buy a car. I bet you that I bought my first car before your father even met your mother not talk of you been conceived and delivered You must think everyone is as shallow mentally and financially like you. FVCK off and get lost.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by SarkinYarki: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayoefa:

A dumb ass retarded neanderthal that can only think of food wants to send me money to buy a car. I bet you that I bought my first car before your father even met your mother not talk of you been conceived and delivered You must think everyone is as shallow mentally and financially like you. FVCK off and get lost.

Oga forget it I swear to God Almighty no man in your family is richer than I am .none none ..When I started buy people cars i am sure you haven't even bought a proper smart phone and when I say car I mean tear rubber because I cannot gift anyone a tokunboh car because it think that's wahalla not gift .
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by gtown: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Another victim of Buhari
Are you planning to do same?
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Edoziesmart(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jasen1:

Yesterday I was strolling thinking about the agent that duped me as I was on top a brdge like that I just looked down my mind just entered me to jump down from the bridge I thought it was joke I even went closer to see where I will land with head if I should jump out

Jasen1:

E no easy oh
I could remember in 2003 while I was in Onitsha as a kid I was hawking pure water after my sales I went on top bridge one mind keep telling me jump in jump in

Lolzz

Depression is real. Ruin it away from your path. That's what I'm passing through now, but I believe in God I will bounce back. It is not easy to survive in this hell country, where the elites don't listen to the cry of the poor masses.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Ayoefa: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga forget it I swear to God Almighty no man in your family is richer than I am .none none

Yeah right, the poorest person in my family mentally and financially is richer than the richest person in your whole clan. Take that to the bank. Now get lost. Done responding to a neanderthal. Go and find food to eat.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by doctokwus: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jasen1:

With no social safety net,it takes a great deal of courage for a jobless,nairaless man/woman to find the zeal to keep on going without getting involved in one crime or the other.

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by joetem(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
He must not be allowed to die ooo, we all in this together, he was one of those shouting sai barbar sometimes ago, now he wants to run. We go groove this govt together!!!
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by greatbrian(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
That shirt and trouser still looks good, he should HV giving someone as a keepsake before trying to die. That would HV bough it more peace in heaven. Well he has another chance to dash it out if his gonna repeat the stunt. Hopefully this time he won't be stopped
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Too many sick people out there cry cry
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by SarkinYarki: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayoefa:

Yeah right, the poorest person in my family mentally and financially is richer than the richest person in your whole clan. Take that to the bank. Now get lost. Done responding to a neanderthal. Go and find food to eat.

My family alone has produced 2 governors in Nigeria so shut up and stop comparing

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Dickson25(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abeg my oga them argueing who is richer than who can just help me with 1k each to keep body and soul together and keep on living... I will be very happy pls.

Union Bank

Man Swallows $115,000 At The Murtula Muhammed Airpot / Deaf And Dumb Man Arrested For Stealing A Car In Lagos(pictured) / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force.