Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge (24005 Views)

Kano Fire Service Stops Man From Suicide Over ₦‎2 Million Debt / Lady Saves Man Who Fell Into The Gutter After Drinking To Stupor (Photos) / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by oladele239(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls someone educate me pls

Who's a supernumerary officer
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Jasen1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
omokoginimi:

This is very true. I’ve had this evil spirit attack me twice for no reason

The first, I was underground, when train was coming, that spirit was just pushing me to jump on the rail. I just quickly moved away from there before that spirit win

Secondly, the spirit just enter me, e one force me jump from top building.

Bros, that spirit is real o. No be ordinary. God help us all

Imagine
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Benbelor(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
greatbrian:
That shirt and trouser still looks good, he should HV giving someone as a keepsake before trying to die. That would HV bough it more peace in heaven. Well he has another chance to dash it out if his gonna repeat the stunt. Hopefully this time he won't be stopped
Don't say that brother, depression is real and pray no one in your family experiences it.

Be nice, for you don't know the next victim you are saving.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by smileyoo: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
succide victims 're actually on the increase in nigeria, due to hardships that leads to serious depressions. just immagining if God 've given man the power of self-rotation, to a saner climes, when depressed & frustrated, no body 'll comit succide, because one can always move from a chaotic nation to an orderly one, effortlessy. lol. #justimmagination.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
If you want to commit suicide, why not sell all your internal organs first and give your relatives the money. let your death at least bring them joy and not sorrow
Believe me. if I know where to sell them, I would have done that a long time ago.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by b3llo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
Systrom:
But when did supernumerary police start carrying gun ?
They carry guns...
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Dickson25(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayoefa:

I see that hunger is your number one problem. You are still in the neanderthal age of worrying about food everyday. No wonder you have no common sense at all. Send me your account and I promise to send you enough to feed you and your family for at least a month. I can also add some extra for you to start up a Gala and Plantain hawking hustle in Lagos traffic.
... Boss abeggi make i send my account num i'm hungry. Anything at all will go a long way for me. Things are really hard for me this time. God bless u as u hear my cry
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin
CreepyBlackpool:
If you want to commit suicide, why not sell all your internal organs first and give your relatives the money. let your death at least bring them joy and not sorrow
grin grin grin
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jasen1:
See this suicide of a thing is not ordinary before I thought it was ordinary

Yesterday I was strolling thinking about the agent that duped me as I was on top a brdge like that I just looked down my mind just entered me to jump down from the bridge I thought it was joke I even went closer to see where I will land with head if I should jump out

Call entered my phone I starting talking on phone and walk down from the bridge

It was letter I was wondering what entered me self

Sorry dude people de pass through a lot in this country
It's not easy bro, but honestly I feel your pain. You mean a travel agent?
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Enterusernamehe(f): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Another victim of Buhari
Is it Buhari who told him to jump off the bridge?
Chai! Buhari has suffered undecided
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Mac2016(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
seniormallam:
That bridge is too long for anyone to be stopped from jumping, you left everywhere and now come to jump in front of the police, he should be thought a lesson for pulling that stunt.
My exact thought tho

1 Like

Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
A man, who attempted to commit suicide on the Lagos Third Mainland Bridge today, he was rescued by operatives of the Police Rapid Response Squad.

About an hour ago RRS officers on 3MB prevented this man from jumping into the lagoon.

The officers talked him into giving life another chance before taking him to Adekunle Police Station for his family to be contacted.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/04/photos-rrs-saves-man-from-suicide-on-third-mainland-bridge/
so him get family self wat of people dat don’t have family
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Zinny25(f): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thank God he was saved ooo

But where does he think he's running too?? Who does he want to leave in this country Bro we are in this together ooo, we must see the end of this tenure... You go nowhere
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by blaque7: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
d eeediot no really wan kill himself b4..if I wan keel myself ..God forbid ..immediately I see Nigerian police I go jump!
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Jasen1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
grossintel:
It's not easy bro, but honestly I feel your pain. You mean a travel agent?

Yes bro
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Legendguru: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oh
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by bikefab(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
After saving him from suicide, what next? Was any attempts made to assist him in any way? If not, it was simply needless saving him.
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by kullozone(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jasen1:

Yesterday I was strolling thinking about the agent that duped me as I was on top a brdge like that I just looked down my mind just entered me to jump down from the bridge I thought it was joke I even went closer to see where I will land with head if I should jump out

This thing nor suppose funny but laff wan kee me here...

Been there too oh!
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by Jasen1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
kullozone:

This thing nor suppose funny but laff wan kee me here...

Been there too oh!

Hahahahaha
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by showafrica(m): 4:08am On Dec 05, 2019
Jasen1:

Yea, the thing be like temporary madness, just like someone who took excess alcohol or when you smoke weed for the first time. You will wake up the next day and start laughing at your foolish self what you acted on the influence of drugs. One respected landlord came back yday heavily drunk and rushed one house help in the staircase, the girl ran for her life. This morning, shame no gree the man, he had to travel. Suicide is the same thing, those who commit it never thought its a death sentence. See how you were foolishily checking your landing site from on top bridge.. Lol
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by VanGun: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
A man, who attempted to commit suicide on the Lagos Third Mainland Bridge today, he was rescued by operatives of the Police Rapid Response Squad.

About an hour ago RRS officers on 3MB prevented this man from jumping into the lagoon.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

The officers talked him into giving life another chance before taking him to Adekunle Police Station for his family to be contacted.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/04/photos-rrs-saves-man-from-suicide-on-third-mainland-bridge/
Re: RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge by todugo(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Mamakimy97:
its a satanic spirit...its very abnormal to decide dat
Which wan be satanic spirit? Suicidal thoughts are caused by long term depression that affects the metal state of a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) / Army Sets Up Board Of Inquiry, Detains Six Soldiers For Brutalising Woman. / Man Shot Dead In His Farm In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.