Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore (1177 Views)

Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by royalamour(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2019

The former aviation minister, Mr. Femi Fani Kayode has cautioned president Muhammadu Buhari on the safety of detained activist, Omoyele Sowore.

The former minister reacted to the statement made by the "Take It Back" group, alleging that the Buhari regime is planning to assassinate Omoyele Sowore while in detention.

The former aviation minister took to his twitter page to caution the president Buhari's led administration to ensure the safety of Mr. Omoyele to avoid bitter consequences.

He wrote "I read the statement by the Take It Back Group about a plan by the Buhari regime to assasinate @YeleSowore whilst he is custody. I don't know whether this grave allegation is true or false but I will say this: NOTHING must happen to Sowore. If it does there will be consequences."

The DSS arrested Sowore in the midnight of August 3 2019 in hotel room.

Sowore had planned a peaceful protest to simultaneously take place across the country in a bid to demand for good governance. He was arrested few hours to the commencement of the protests.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/ffk-to-buhari-there-will-be-consequences-if-anything-happens-to-sowore/

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Muhammad2468(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2019
free sowore
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by itsme01: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Oga is back with his former drug supplier

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by helinues: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2019
That's after spending how many months in DSS cells?

FFK with his empty threats

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by gurusmac4: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2019
Mouth robot

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by TooMuchStuff: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Sowore the Revolutionaire of our time

Just hope after regaining freedom you will find the courage to visit Prophet Goodluck Jonathan in Otueke to seek for his forgiveness and blessings

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by BERNIMOORE: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Ffk that Sowore maligned na wa o
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Afamed: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Mouth diarrhea.
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Afamed: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Muhammad2468:
free sowore
Nobody is holding him back. Kindly fulfill the court terms and conditions. Sowore will be released

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Afamed:

Nobody is holding him back. Kindly fulfill the court terms and conditions. Sowore will be released
Programmed robot with no direction

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Afamed: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2019
profolaolu:
Programmed robot with no direction
Your ignorance is fashionable. That should be enough shame for you, if you don't know, Sowore has to meet his bail condition before he could be released

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by jahsharon: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2019
Yes, there will be consequences from your bedroom. Just as there was consequences when Osun governorship bye-election was taking place in your village in Ife, but you were under your wife in Abuja. Thunder fire your generations.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Jengem: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:
Oga is back with his former drug supplier

Your mom?

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by buywpbundles: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Good warning
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by itsme01: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Jengem:

Your mom?

show your mother the question you asked i bet she would be proud or ashamed of herself on how she raised you
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Jengem: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:

show your mother the question you asked i bet she would be proud or ashamed of herself on how she raised you

You sound like an embittered soul making peanuts to support an authoritarian regime in a public forum.

Your nuisance value is akin to that of a mentally disturbed mosquito that enjoys sniffing farts instead of sucking blood.

You should get a life and stop talking down on your betters. As a professional public riff raff I'm sure you know how to keep quiet in the presence of your masters.

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by slimfit1(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Just hope after regaining freedom you will find the courage to visit Prophet Goodluck Jonathan in Otueke to seek for his forgiveness and blessings

You are crazy Jonathan need to apologise to us for making us vote him out.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by itsme01: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Jengem:

[s]
You sound like an embittered soul making peanuts to support an authoritarian regime in a public forum.

Your nuisance value is akin to that of a mentally disturbed mosquito that enjoys sniffing farts instead of sucking blood.

You should get a life and stop talking down on your betters. As a professional public riff raff I'm sure you know how to keep quiet in the presence of your masters.
[/s]

3 paragraph of gilbrish deviod of any sense, you sound like a kid who thinks proficiency in a language, particularly that of your slave masters is a sign of inteligence, but let me burst your bubble.. a fool speaking english is no less of a fool even if he speaks in ife or modakeke dialect..

To your master Fani Kayode.. he is simply enjoying the curse placed on his greedy father since the days of opreation wetie crisis which he uselessly betrayed yorubas by sucking fulani rectum for mere deputy premier
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Eteka1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
FFK pls throw more light. What exactly will you do?
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by ChoCho54(f): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jengem:

Lawd! Guy you mouth is too bad haba!
Itsme01 take heart inugo.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by ChoCho54(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:

3 paragraph of gilbrish deviod of any sense, you sound like a kid who thinks proficiency in a language, particularly that of your slave masters is a sign of inteligence, but let me burst your bubble.. a fool speaking english is no less of a fool even if he speaks in ife or modakeke dialect..

To your master Fani Kayode.. he is simply enjoying the curse placed on his greedy father since the days of opreation wetie crisis which he uselessly betrayed yorubas by sucking fulani rectum for mere deputy premier

Kai! Oga you can blow grammar no be small. Wehdone sa!
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by ChoCho54(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
FFK nothing will happen o...this is Nigeria. They murdered MKO in broad daylight and heavens didn't fall.
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by LabDNA: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
ChoCho54:
Lawd! Guy you mouth is too bad haba!
Itsme01 take heart inugo.

He finish the werey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by itsme01: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
LabDNA:

too many grown baby ipobian mscheew, you really need your own advise on bitterness
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by Itepuru1: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:

too many grown baby ipobian mscheew, you really need your own advise on bitterness
Muhammed Safiu aka solmusdesigns is a criminal scammer
take note

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by ChoCho54(f): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
LabDNA:

Walahi I won't eat for 3 days if I was itsmeo1 grin

1 Like

Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by ChoCho54(f): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Eteka1:
FFK pls throw more light. What exactly will you do?
He will do what he did when MKO was killed.
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by unbitchable(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Sahara Reporters was the very first media platform that broke the news of Jonathan being treated like a slave and was relegated by his boss's wife and some cabals. Sowore holds nobody an apology for being true to his integrity.
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by unbitchable(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
ChoCho54:
FFK nothing will happen o...this is Nigeria. They murdered MKO in broad daylight and heavens didn't fall.
Tell me one ibo man that has ever died for the democracy of Nigeria?
The two ibo puppets who thwarted the peaceful transitioning to democracy, Daniel Kanu & Athur Nzeribe have become a poison chalice unto their generations and a tale of sorrow among their clans.
Re: FFK To Buhari: There Will Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore by mezzyg: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
All this commentators against ffk are demon possessed walking on two legs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinkansola Saraki Blast Kwara Governor Over Demolition / Umahi Apologizes To The Sun, Vanguard Reporters / Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.