Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,594 members, 7,861,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Stammering: How Good Is It For A Young Lady. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stammering: How Good Is It For A Young Lady. (658 Views)

Please Any Remedy For Stammering / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stammering: How Good Is It For A Young Lady. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
I met this girl in the lodge where my dept. girl's stays. She is in her sophomore stage while I'm in my finals.
After my first contact with her, I notice that shes stuttering. She repeat words, close eyes on contact with hard words, kick or hit any thing around just to express her self. Seriously that when she is speaking you contributes words to make hers up & that discouraged me that I avoided her like 2months.

I have exhaust the ugly side of her.
But the fact is that she is beautiful, slender in structure and her manners is good. Not easily provoked like her kinds. With her qualities, she threw me into obsession.

After a while I convinced my self that I can make her better. In my quest to help her control her stammering, I surf net and download help on how to regulate it get hard copies.
The last time she came to my house, I raised the topic. I told her how much I loved her. She told me that there is nothing she can do about it that its innate, having 4 big boys all stammers.

Again I tried to sensitize her by telling her the implications which include Losing interview, relationship, debates.
She disagreed with me on losing in school debate by telling me she went on school debate for her school while in S S 1, though I failed to ask was her school position after the competition.

After long argument the cap it up telling me that "IF I TRULY LOVE HER, THAT I SHOULD DO IT FOR WHO SHE IS". I don't know how this statement managed to enter into "Love Dictionary". So does it mean that if she has loosed pant, I should adopt her comment above. The only problem she is problem of speech "malfunction" and not "damage" and its something that can be bypassed.

I brought this issue on the floor of Naira Land because theses no issue that enters here and go unraveled.

I more strategy that will make her reason with me.
Re: Stammering: How Good Is It For A Young Lady. by thweraja10: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
Sit her down, make her understand that some things in life could be improved upon. Tell her to test the tips you are gonna be giving her that she should just try it, after all there is noving wrong in trying and try make her understand the disadvantages in that. That you dont want people to laugh at her. Just try to orientate her cos she has been living with it all this years so she believes it has been a pert of her.
Re: Stammering: How Good Is It For A Young Lady. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
thweraja10:

That you dont want people to laugh at her.
Re: Stammering: How Good Is It For A Young Lady. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
thweraja10:

you hit it point blank and that I will tell her. Thank
Re: Stammering: How Good Is It For A Young Lady. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
thweraja10:

you hit it point blank and that I will tell her. Thank
Re: Stammering: How Good Is It For A Young Lady. by thweraja10: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2010
Its very important you make her understand now, cos if u think u can manage it, it will get to a time where your friends will laugh u because of her. You know the way guys behave now

(1) (Reply)

Tumeric Natural Remedy For Pain / Clean Car For Sale In Lagos / Weak Eye Sight, Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.