Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! (4337 Views)

Which Phone Will You Recommend I Buy With #60k? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
MightyGEE:

Xiaomi marketer. Never you compare that useless Chinese product with Samsung. What is xiaomi? That pangolo they coupled together. I know you guys will always step beyond your boundaries. See face your Co Chinese brother, Tecno and Infinix and leave Samsung out of this matter. Samsung is compared to the likes of apple while Xiaomi is compared with tecno, infinix and Itel. Even Huawei is not in Xiaomi's level despite bn another Chinese brand. Hope I'm cleared grin
lol. You actually want to do this with me?

Samsung that is a Korean company, lol. China that is even more advanced in technology recently, is what your comparing to a Korean product. Anything made in Korea is just fake grin. Samsung is still using an American chip on their phone Snapdragon. So is Xiaomi. Lol. You can't even compare Samsung with apple. Samsung nonsense they couple togeth, all of them is still running Android. If Samsung is a bad ass why won't they make their own os, just like apple?. The comparison is even with apple and Google, as that is the original companies,others are just children. As long they are using same os, all are the same. A man eating where only poor men eat is poor. Besides, Apple is China, Don't try me. U know nothing about phone. Note I use a Google pixel 3. And I know you haven't touched that device yet grin grin. What is Korean. Wait oo. Taiwan. Hahahahaha.
Hope I'm cleared grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
tolexy007:

do u just say Samsung A20 is useless? ..
over useless if you dash me, I will dash it out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by DarkJeddi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
MightyGEE:

How dere u compare your useless xiaomi Chinese product with Samsung. Why are you xiaomi users so dumb
So,because it is a Samsung that means every half baked product from Samsung is automatically better than every Xiaomi product? shocked

The Redmi Note 7 is better than the A20,if you have facts to disprove it let's hear it instead of just shouting because it's a Samsung..

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by DarkJeddi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
MightyGEE:

Xiaomi marketer. Never you compare that useless Chinese product with Samsung. What is xiaomi? That pangolo they coupled together. I know you guys will always step beyond your boundaries. See face your Co Chinese brother, Tecno and Infinix and leave Samsung out of this matter. Samsung is compared to the likes of apple while Xiaomi is compared with tecno, infinix and Itel. Even Huawei is not in Xiaomi's level despite bn another Chinese brand. Hope I'm cleared grin
You don't know anything,make person hear word..

It's always those with half baked knowledge about Smartphones that makes the most noise.. angry

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Obaiyski(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Samsung is using only name to sell this their midrange phones,,Like broken or spoiled screen of phone you buy 70k will be replaced with 35k..

OP I will advice you to buy Xiaomi or Huawei product.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
I have lg v35 for 65k last price call or whatsapp me on 08132581046.oshodi is my location
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by gogeekish(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
MightyGEE:

Define useless? Kids
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Starkid3010 post=84611959]Hello good morning guys!
I have like 60k+=right now and I want to buy phone
Please which one can I buy
Recommend!

I have a better options for you to choose

Samsung or blu vivo

Which are top notch international brands

I have s8 plus with screen burn n minor crack on lower bottom right for 65k

I have blue vivo xi plus going for 65k no scratch no issue 2018 August released incredible camera and powerful battery performance more than samsung

This are just one copy each first come first serve both have 4gb 64gb

Control my contact through what's app on 08061371793

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. You actually want to do this with me?

Samsung that is a Korean company, lol. China that is even more advanced in technology recently, is what your comparing to a Korean product. Anything made in Korea is just fake grin. Samsung is still using an American chip on their phone Snapdragon. So is Xiaomi. Lol. You can't even compare Samsung with apple. Samsung nonsense they couple togeth, all of them is still running Android. If Samsung is a bad ass why won't they make their own os, just like apple?. The comparison is even with apple and Google, as that is the original companies,others are just children. As long they are using same os, all are the same. A man eating where only poor men eat is poor. Besides, Apple is China, Don't try me. U know nothing about phone. Note I use a Google pixel 3. And I know you haven't touched that device yet grin grin. What is Korean. Wait oo. Taiwan. Hahahahaha.
Hope I'm cleared grin grin

That's a very low key and poor analysis right there.

Eveery car company uses metal as the most crucial elements to manufacture parts,

Still yet after Lamborghini and all the high priced cars in the world, the most talked about car in the world is BMW, why is this brand spectacular? Because of what it does on tracks where power traction and durability takes it all not fancy name or fashion

The most selling smartphone in the world is Samsung followed by huawei iPhone came third,

It's not about having or using same is but what and how you manipulate that and chip makes you stand out.

As it is if you want to us OS as a yardstick huawei should be first, as first company to launch 5G and the same company US government won't hide it envy due to their fast growing market scale, and now they have their own OS due the recent trade war,

But after all this Samsung have made name but if you came to battery performance on smartphone, Samsung is not first nor second,

So the right questions asked determins the right answer, this buyer should specificify what exactly he needs from smartphone, and of we narrow it down iPhone will not come in 4th place.
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Baadal(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2019
Starkid3010:
Hello good morning guys!
I have like 60k+=right now and I want to buy phone
Please which one can I buy
Recommend!
I was thinking of buying camon 12 pro but I just heard some bad news about techno products.
So I'm considering to buy another one that's better
I have a brand new Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 black colour and REDMI 8....Both are GLOBAL VERSION and 4GB RAM/64GB MEMORY
Call/WhatsApp 08025220285

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by iseoluwanimi: 3:47pm On May 09, 2021
good 60k phones don full ground this 2021 ooo we dont need to cry for good phones again! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Yinksy09(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
good 60k phones don full ground this 2021 ooo we dont need to cry for good phones again! grin

You are right though with 60k the Tecno Spark 7P is available
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Frazercrib(m): 12:20am On May 10, 2021
Mi a3 available for sale
4gb/64gb
58k negotiable
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by iseoluwanimi: 8:39pm On May 14, 2021
Even nah small amount remain to get the new camon 17 i saw here
Yinksy09:

You are right though with 60k the Tecno Spark 7P is available
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by AmadorSays: 1:30pm On May 17, 2021
you can get the spark 7P
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by NightFood: 7:22am On May 18, 2021
nice option, especially considering its storage and the price it goes for
AmadorSays:
you can get the spark 7P
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by emperordachris(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
Frazercrib:
Mi a3 available for sale
4gb/64gb
58k negotiable
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Frazercrib(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2021
emperordachris:

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by cynhamscakes(f): 5:05am On May 22, 2021
iseoluwanimi:

Can you kindly suggests the phones within that price range.
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by iseoluwanimi: 9:02pm On May 23, 2021
Yeap the quick one with smart specs now spark 7p
cynhamscakes:

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by AmadorSays: 2:17pm On May 24, 2021
the spark 7 is one, its about 60,900
cynhamscakes:

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by investigator007: 7:20pm On May 24, 2021
but there is a variant of 68,800 o
AmadorSays:
the spark 7 is one, its about 60,900
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by paltielx: 10:40pm On May 24, 2021
I strongly recommend Nokia 3.4 it's 54k, 4gb ram 64 rom

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by AmadorSays: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
yes, thats the spark 7P
investigator007:
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by emperordachris(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Frazercrib:

Lagos

Drop your contact
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Yinksy09(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
investigator007:
Yeah this is better for those that require a large storage space.
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! by Niswayne19: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Even nah small amount remain to get the new camon 17 i saw here

That’s true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Or Htc? / Where To Download Pes 2013 For Android / Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.