Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos (44872 Views)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2019
We all regret the wrong actions we have done or our failure to do things we should have done, and to turn from such behaviour at that moment. He has forgiven you.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by grandstar(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2019
There is a strong resemblance
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by ladykolly(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Kestolove:
Useless daughter'
And you are?
Waka pass if you don’t have meaningful words
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
So he is no more a dead beat dad? I ll keep saying it to anybody that cares to listen,always verify every negative information you heard about any of your parents before beefing him or her. Alot is happening.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by milkyworld(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
We never know what we have until we lose it..
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by muystoy(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
You don't usually value what you have now until it's gone forever, your tears are not now, let's endeavor to be in good terms with both friends and family, you might not see them again when the time you really need them comes(especially our parents)
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by ikorodureporta: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2019
u berra enta ikotun, if d curse don dey affect you
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2019
MAY YOUR CURSE BE BROKEN LIKE THAT OF REUBEN BY MOSES IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2019
Her papa no bless am till death do dem part...choi I'm not marrying Tboss again o shocked
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by daddytime(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2019
She and her siblings didn't even pay their last respect judging from the pics.

Too bad...

I hope they find peace and forgiveness..

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2019
My dad also died at 66. RIP. Seems so many dad's checked out before the end of this decade. I wonder why!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Lol.... Apologizing for dissapointing him by banging on a national TV grin grin..
Awon omo ibanuje
Awon omo waliasiri
Awon omo irole aye grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2019
The Good Lord bless you all...Amen
Apple MacBook Air 2014
4gb ram
128gb SSD
Battery cycle-524
With charger
Condition-9.5/10
Lagos

Ready to add 20k plus the Mac for a nice gaming Laptop

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by semyman: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Focusmind: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2019
See the resemblance! A hybrid and refined form of her dad. Blood is strong honestly. Her mum's complexion moderated her father's color to produce a beautiful offspring. That's how life is.

I look at my daughter and all I could see is a far more beautiful and good looking form of me in her tongue
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Realfrankie(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Medications after death
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by jamesversion: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
You didn't apologise when he was alive, now you are apologising when he's dead. Rubbish.

Chances are if he were to be alive now, you wil still keep your grudge. Arrant Rubbish.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Awoo88: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Your father place a curse on you publicly and you allow the man to die before apologizing. Sorry is your case.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by gbobe101: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Nawa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by itu404(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2019
You sure she is okay you used your father for cheap publicity now you wanna make up after his painful demise. some of you guys are so nauseating i must confess. Go see his people and kneel before them and beg for their mercy; get the hell out of social media for once!
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by KanuSE: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
My dad also died at 66. RIP. Seems so many dad's checked out before the end of this decade. I wonder why!

This is why... smiley

Too many bukata...sad

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by AreaFada2: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Yankee101:
Ignoring your dad while he was alive, now you want to open your big mouth and attract sympathy?

Abegi

Peoples feed your family well and help them EVERYTIME you can. Why you be family member? Don't wait till they die and you start spending millions when all they needed was a few thousands just to stay alive

'Hypocreet'

Sadly people are like this these days. She had ample opportunity to make up. But she didn't.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Defenderalert(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2019
How does one apologise to the dead?
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Sholaco: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Useless bitch, where is forgiveness in the grave? God gave you opportunity to make an amend when the man was alive but you chose to be a prodigal child....who is the father of your child? Did he paid your bride price? Was your father there to celebrate your marriage? Very anyhow somebody
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Louisboy22(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2019
what ever you do to ur parents ur children will also do it to u... Karma is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by KanuSE: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Sholaco:
Useless bitch, where is forgive in the grave? God gave you opportunity to make an amend when the man was alive but you chose to be a prodigal child....who is the father of your child? Did he paid your bride price? Was your father there to celebrate your marriage? Very anyhow somebody

Why u com vex like this na...lol? smiley

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2019
KanuSE:

This is why... smiley

Too many bukata...sad

What's the meaning of bukata?
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by mechanics(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2019
For a father to place a curse on his child, means that child didn't live up to his expectations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The Foodstuffs He Got This Month (Video) / COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo / Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.