Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos (44862 Views)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Thegoodone13(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2019
No mater how you take care of your old one, when they have gone you will always think you have not do enough because of the love. I missed you my Daddy and mummy. I wish you are alive now.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by deebrain(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Its late madam.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by stasius: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
And what will happen to the CURSE

TOMORROW YOU WILL BE RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST AS THEY TELL YOU YOUR FATHER CURSED YOU. THERE IS POWER IN SPOKEN WORDS BUT PEOPLE IGNORE IT.

NOW HE IS DEAD...THE WORDS SPOKEN AND CAN NEVER BE UNSPOKEN. HE IS DEAD. CAN'T HEAR YOU AGAIN. BUT THE WORDS HAVE GONE OUT WAITING TO START ACTION.

FOLKS BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE WHILE THEY ARE ALIVE. AFTER DEATH NOTHING MIGHT BE CHANGED AFTERALL.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
exactly the same age my Dad was before he passed last year. May their Souls continue to Rest In Peace. Still not completely gotten over his Death. No matter how much u disagree with your parents, Never allow it build a bridge between you and them. U never know when they be gone. Life is shorter than you think. My Dads death changed everything I taught I knew about Life.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
The demise of my father is still fresh in our hearts.Continue to RIP Dad.12th of January,2020 will make it a year you departed this earth.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
too late...
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Christmasdon(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
I want to know exactly what wrongs Tboss did to her father. why did the father placed a curse on her.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Adukwuj(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
AUNTY TBOSS APOLOGIZING TO A DEAD MAN..WETIN U DEY DO SINCE PLEASE GO TO CHURCH FOR DELIVERANCE COS FATHER'S CURSE SO STRONG....DUNAMIS INT'L GOSPEL CHURCH, HEALING & DELIVERANCE EVERY TUESDAY 9AM..
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by blowjohn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Upton:

Exactly what I was gonna say but I said let me just keep quiet and read comments

Well, say it already!!! angry angry
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by godofuck231: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
No body gives out the hand of a child In marriage without the fathers consent , not even the grand father can, if she is cursed by her father it will be left undone , so does this apology free her of stupidity ? No
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Mrtaye: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Lol.... Apologizing for dissapointing him by banging on a national TV grin grin..
Awon omo ibanuje
Awon omo waliasiri
You talk top much olobe

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by meobizy(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
The difficulty of parenting gets known when one finally births children. It’s good I found out before anything marriage or taking care of offspring. I’m really scared to become a father despite being of age because of the immense resources it takes.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by SweetyZinta(f): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Very silly girl, when you were supposed to correct your wrong, you turned deaf ears and now that it is too late you suddenly see the need to make things right.

Only God can save you from destruction now!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Born2Breed(f): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
It's too late to cry.

You ignored him and pretended he never existed.

That man cursed you and your siblings. I just hope he forgave you guys before he died if not you go hear am soon.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by sexysage(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Lol.... Apologizing for dissapointing him by banging on a national TV grin grin..
Awon omo ibanuje
Awon omo waliasiri

Wallahi
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by back2sender: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Shame on her!

When she was been advised to let go, she refuse forgetting that she is getting older and how will she feel if her kids do same to her.

Now realization has set in! She is now a mother!

Go and apologize to your fathers family, that is what you should do, they share a bond with him!

For the fact that she is from my state is making me so bitter about what she did.
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by TheStarsAlign: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
temi765:
[b]

HBD cool grin
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Sunsets: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Now she don born pikin and see as e dey be. After every every, this her pikin go come say I hate you mom. Then when mom will be sick and dieing, pikin no go dey. She don think am.
lalasticlala:
BBNaija star, Tboss, has written an emotional message to her late father, Idowu Vincent.

Tboss wasn't really in good terms with her dad before his demise.

Recall that her father placed a 'curse' on her and any man that will marry her.

Putting everything behind her, Tboss shares throwback photos of her late dad and photos from his burial and writes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5oJFhRlwLH/?igshid=kxq7l3xbd1zv
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by maya007: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Awon omo ibanuje
Awon omo waliasiri
stop saying what you dont know in d name of commenting they had a fall out even before she entered Bbn....
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by Lugianostar(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tboss is the child of the world!!!

Of what use is your apologies now that he is no more!!!
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by olamakinde(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by showafrica(m): 3:05am On Dec 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Life is unpredictable. Always good to live peacefully with friends and family.

Click my signature for good car deals

Simple life... Yet its impossible to live in peace with some people in Nigeria, I dont know why
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by honcdm01(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2019
See where your pride is taking you to..you refused to do the needful when the man was alive.. Carry your cross TBOSS...

1 Like

Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by gwama: 1:55am On Dec 06, 2019
CapitalHYC:
So what's her dad going to gain in the grave now by placing a curse on the daughter while he was alive. ..nigerian parents Ehn... Now the girl has a fatherless child...
African parents cool
Re: Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos by gwama: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Father, you put a curse on your child before died and you want to go paradise after your death?? It is not possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) / Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) / Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.