Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319278 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Newcastle2023(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
EdoBoy90:

How many times we have said it here that PTDF scholarship is next year

get yourself busy

I doubt that seriously. I believe the final list will be released within this quarter. We will get update on the 2020 OSS MSc Scholarship from PTDF any time from now.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Newcastle2023:

I doubt that seriously. I believe the final list will be released within this quarter. We will get update on the 2020 OSS Scholarship from PTDF any time from now.
I think so too.
The ones I have always had fears for are the PhD candidates.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
I believe M.sc stream are those that timeframe dont really affect. PhD streams can still join around November cum December period. Usually, research students don't usually start up with normal students. Just an opinion!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
I also feel that the numbers of shortlisted PhD students may not be much and thus, their interview may come within a stretch of 3-4 days or a 5 days maximum which can still catch up in time.

I also heard they don't usually disqualify much of PhD students because of their lower population ratio which may accelerate the process as at d decision point.

I pray and I hope this year can still be a mop up to meet the process at the rear.

I pray for success in all. Amen

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Is transcript availability not going to be another yardstick for screening candidates because of the timeframe.

I advice we should process up our transcript so that it won't be an hindrance should d fund take a decision on this year success story
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
kanuchibuezeo:
There won't be any OSS for 2021/22 session then or they would combine the two awards together with those of 2020/21.

our concern should be 2020/2021. let us settle this first.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
I applied for the advanced Master in Safety Engineering and Management at the INSA Toulouse. I have by August 30 to make an initial payment as acceptance fee. If PTDF doesn't make a statement or list before this weekend, I would be denied the option of the 2020/21 Session. 3 more days to go or it's a scholarship without admission this year.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
kanuchibuezeo:
I applied for the advanced Master in Safety Engineering and Management at the INSA Toulouse. I have by August 30 to make an initial payment as acceptance fee. If PTDF doesn't make a statement or list before this weekend, I would be denied the option of the 2020/21 Session. 3 more days to go or it's a scholarship without admission this year.

Bros, write to the School. They would understand.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 5:35am On Aug 26, 2020
kanuchibuezeo:
Do not let these schools put pressure on you. I know it's difficult getting admission here in France, but that doesn't mean you should commit yourself to something you know you won't continue.

If everyone has the money to fund foreign studies, PTDF will have no applicants every year. So it's not bad to tell them that you are depending on a scholarship body.

It's Campus France that handles any administrative financing of PTDF scholars. In fact, no one disturbed me, even when my tuition fee is very high, 24k euros for the two years. Yet, no one bothered me about any prepayment before admission is secured. Of course I know all schools are not the same in terms of admission requirements, my point is, do not put pressure on yourself bro. Wait until the list is out.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hopeful2018: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
I pray PhD interviews hold this year.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
I don't understand ptdf's decision on how this year crew is to be handled. I feel they are planning for early next year resumption.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FatimaMK: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is exactly my thought. It is like they are targeting February next year.
DiamondRiver:
I don't understand ptdf's decision on how this year crew is to be handled. I feel they are planning for early next year resumption.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by PhysChemist(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2020
Well, all I can say is they have been secretly giving scholarship offers recently
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2020
PhysChemist:
Well, all I can say is they have been secretly giving scholarship offers recently

Job offers or scholarship? Nawa o. Nothing akpan no go see for gate.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hopeful2018: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2020
emeritus007:

Job offers or scholarship? Nawa o. Nothing akpan no go see for gate.
I was also informed they are giving job offers. How true is this?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2020
PhysChemist:

This is not true. My eyes are on ground in PTDF.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2020
hopeful2018:
I was also informed they are giving job offers. How true is this?

This I am NOT sure but it could be possible.
If I get Job for PTDF, I go do thanksgiving no be small.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2020
From my verified source, PTDF scholarship is next year....

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ehiemereawesome: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2020
EdoBoy90:
Like,are they cancelling this year's or they will just continue
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
Like,are they cancelling this year's or they will just continue
Relax, they are not cancelling the scholarship.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Hannania(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2020
EdoBoy90:
Do you have info on latest LSS awardees?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2020
NB: PTDF hasn't resumed officially. No job offers and no scholarship offers yet.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FatimaMK: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please @EdoBoy90 do you mean next year February or September? Thank you for the information
EdoBoy90:
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
FatimaMK:
Please @EdoBoy90 do you mean next year February or September? Thank you for the information

I don run for many questions.

Bye. Till Next YEAR.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by PhysChemist(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Of course you have your right to believe it or not, but even yesterday I was together with one of those backdoor beneficiaries
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mydivinely: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
I HAVE A TEST TO WRITE AND I NEED GMAT PRACTICE QUESTIONS PLS HELP ME send to hope4nig@gmail.com
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 4:39am On Aug 29, 2020
I will write to the school today telling them that ptdf has not published the awardees list yet. So they have to contact ptdf then. I can't come and kill myself. Afterall, they are partners with ptdf.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
I officially deferred my admission to 2021/22 session. I just couldn't help it.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FatimaMK: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Admission is not a big deal especially in Malaysia and UK. Just pray to be among the successful applicants.
kanuchibuezeo:
I officially deferred my admission to 2021/22 session. I just couldn't help it.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DMainMan: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2020
APPLY TO 2021 CHEVENING MSC FULL SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR NIGERIANS

APPLICATION GUIDELINE

For Nigerians, application begins tomorrow, September 3rd, 2020. Follow the link below:

https://www.chevening.org/scholarship/nigeria/

APPLICATION TIMELINE AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

https://www.chevening.org/scholarships/application-timeline/

APPLICATION DEADLINE

November 3rd, 2020

From DMainMan
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2020
I chose China but from info from previous scholars, they advised UK would be a better choice of opportunities than China. How do we rate PhD in China cum Uk terrain in terms of opportunities abound in IT related courses?

Is it possible to rechoose another country of choice after shortlisting as successful. Laughs!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2020
.......grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.