Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319282 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2020
God answer my prayers. amen

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
EdoBoy90:
God answer my prayers. amen

Me too........Amen
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
emeritus007:
.......grin

........ ; grin grin grin

Say something. I want to learn
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Newcastle2023(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
God please help me to make the final list this year.

6 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Newcastle2023:
I just learnt PTDF will release the final list for OSS MSc Awardees later this month. God please help me to make the list this year.

I pray so. May God let my name be among the successful ones. I will start processing admission for January, 2021 session immediately.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Newcastle2023:
I just learnt PTDF will release the final list for OSS MSc Awardees later this month. God please help me to make the list this year.
Thanks Newcastle!
2017 list was released in September, few scholars still made the September entry.

I pray for success. This scholarship will change my life grin

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Guest14(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
emeritus007:

Thanks Newcastle!
2017 list was released in September, few scholars still made the September entry.

Don't be too f*king desperate. It is not everything. So calm down
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Guest14:
Don't be too f*king desperate. It is not everything. So calm down
How did you conclude on my desperation? I should not be hopeful or what? f#ck off baba

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Newcastle2023(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
emeritus007:

Thanks Newcastle!

That's the right spirit my brother. You can't afford not to be hopeful and optimistic about life.

One of the two UK Universities I applied to will commence the 2020/2021 session on the 14th of September, 2020 while the other will be in November, 2020.

All will be well with us.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 4:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Newcastle2023:
from who?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by guasm: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Please if one gets the scholarship, is he/she going to sponsor his visa and flight before ptdf refunds the money or ptdf will cater for everything from the go?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Newcastle2023(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2020
guasm:
Please if one gets the scholarship, is he/she going to sponsor his visa and flight before ptdf refunds the money or ptdf will cater for everything from the go?

PTDF takes care of all those and more. Just have your name on the final list of the awardees.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Can PTDF release names without PhD awardees inclusive? I sensed a call for interview this month for d remaining batch! Hopefully today or next week. Pls this is just speculation!!!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Newcastle2023(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2020
DiamondRiver:

Can PTDF release names without PhD awardees inclusive? I sensed a call for interview this month for d remaining batch! Hopefully today or next week. Pls this is just speculation!!!

Sure they can. They might also conclude the interviews for PhD OSS Applicants later this month.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Sure they can. They will also conclude the interviews for PhD OSS Applicants later this month.

You seem certain?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Newcastle2023(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
jlomz:

You seem certain?

Yes, I am.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Omexx: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ya Allaah I pray I make the list

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by PhysChemist(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
There is news going round today that PhD interviews will be concluded either at the end of this month or next month and the final results will be announced in November. So the successful candidates will resume next year January, February or March depending on the country of study, while others may not resume until September based on the academic calendar of their chosen schools/countries. There is also speculations that application portal will be opened around December this year for 2021 applications, so those 2020 beneficiaries that are unable to resume around January to March next year will resume along with 2021 awardees in September 2021
Newcastle2023:

Yes, I am.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Vivaqt(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
PhysChemist:
There is news going round today that PhD interviews will be concluded either at the end of this month or next month and the final results will be announced in November. So the successful candidates will resume next year January, February or March depending on the country of study, while others may not resume until September based on the academic calendar of their chosen schools/countries. There is also speculations that application portal will be opened around December this year for 2021 applications, so those 2020 beneficiaries that are unable to resume around January to March next year will resume along with 2021 awardees in September 2021
There is also another news that nobody is leaving this session and there will be no list released, there will just be a new recruitment and those successful will be made to leave with 2021 scholars (ps. You have no way of knowing you're successful so you have to reapply)
I'm not the source oh, just picked one of the rumours flying around
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by PhysChemist(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rumours everywhere and I blame it all on PTDF, they're the ones causing all this. But I see no wisdom in asking the same 2020 applicants to reapply again alongside with the 2021 applicants. First the process will be more complex and secondly it doesn't make any sense
Vivaqt:

There is also another news that nobody is leaving this session and there will be no list released, there will just be a new recruitment and those successful will be made to leave with 2021 scholars (ps. You have no way of knowing you're successful so you have to reapply)
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Vivaqt(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
PhysChemist:
Rumours everywhere and I blame it all on PTDF, they're the ones causing all this. But I see no wisdom in asking the same 2020 applicants to reapply again alongside with the 2021 applicants. First the process will be more complex and secondly it doesn't make any sense
Honestly. Not even 1 bit. Na so them like stress reach?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
PhysChemist:

Is this not going to favour China and Malaysia applicants because admission in most schools are done twice a year ( September streams and January streams). Because France and Germany schools calendars falls in August / September. In all, may we be among the successfuls

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vivaqt:

May we succeed. YA Allah may I be among the successful

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2020
nice one
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think Campus France has already worked on those going to France this year. So... It's a next year something.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2020
kanuchibuezeo:
I think Campus France has already worked on those going to France this year. So... It's a next year something.

How did they do that?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hopeful2018: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2020
and somebody told me PhD interviews will hold next month. However, in my view, let us just pray for the best. Whether this year or next. May God Almighty make us among the successful candidates. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Newcastle2023(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Newcastle2023:
God please help me to make the list this year.

I also got information that it's unlikely PTDF advertises for next year's scholarship as most of those granted this year upon completion of the exercise will be carried over to next year. Thank you.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Hannania(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Everyone is just "hearing". Its well

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Newcastle2023:

I also got information that it's unlikely PTDF advertises for next year's scholarship as most of those granted this year upon completion of the exercise will be carried over to next year. Thank you.
It's the most logical way out sha, they should also consider increasing the number of Awardees at least to accommodate for not having the a scholarship scheme open for this year

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
pase lo que pase. PTDF has to publish something before the year ends.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
No news yet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.