Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,217 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319254 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Akomiloli1: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
kanuchibuezeo:
No news yet?

Yes o. Still waiting...

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oga ooooo. We don tire oooo.

What is happening now?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 5:53am On Sep 21, 2020
hmmmm
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
was at ptdf today. strong restrictions from entry esp d visitors. even staffs not on routine not allowed in.i asked d security men d time dey are likely to reopen, and he said no idea yet.

na wa ooooooh

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
I mean ptdf headquarters Abuja oooo

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
DiamondRiver:
was at ptdf today. strong restrictions from entry esp d visitors. even staffs not on routine not allowed in.i asked d security men d time dey are likely to reopen, and he said no idea yet.

na wa ooooooh

PTDF has not started work officially. You see this Scholarship now next year QED. we haven't reached December yet so make you guys calm down small.

I know that by God's grace my name will be among the awardees.

my focus now is other scholarships.

4 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Akomiloli1: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
We are hopeful. We will have success stories to tell.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Breaking News: President Buhari Renews Appointments Of PTDF, PEF, NCDMB Bosses

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
THANK GOD

Maybe the process would hasten up now.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
DiamondRiver:
THANK GOD
Maybe the process would hasten up now.
Don't worry, it will.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 1:06am On Sep 29, 2020
...officially next year.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Vivaqt(f): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2020
kanuchibuezeo:
...officially next year.
January or September?
And by who??
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2020
kanuchibuezeo:
...officially next year.
Will they advertise Scholarship for 2021/2022 session by November/December?
If Yes, does it mean even 2020/2021 hopefuls/applicants will apply?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by abcnn: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
kanuchibuezeo:
...officially next year.

You people should stop passing off your guesses/suspicions as facts.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2020
abcnn:

You people should stop passing off your guesses/suspicions as facts.

He/She just told you the SIMPLE TRUTH.

I have been saying or shouting it here that PTDF scholarship is next year and some persons thought that I was lying.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by abcnn: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
EdoBoy90:

He/She just told you the SIMPLE TRUTH.

I have been saying or shouting it here that PTDF scholarship is next year and some persons thought that I was lying.

Neither you nor the person has proof of anything except for the fact it may be common sense for the thing to be postponed till next year. But my point is common sense is not fact. Stop making it sound as if it is. Especially when you all continue repeating the same thing. We have heard, calm down.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2020
abcnn:

Neither you nor the person has proof of anything except for the fact it may be common sense for the thing to be postponed till next year. But my point is common sense is not fact. Stop making it sound as if it is. Especially when you all continue repeating the same thing. We have heard, calm down.

It is not common sense ok. I know because I have done.my findings with verifiable proofs which I can't say in public here. Even when some persons were saying in 2 weeks time or in a date like this PTDF will conduct interview for PhD applicants and send message to successful MSc candidates, did you see me join them? No.

I am the first person who said PTDF scholarship is next year... Also, I have my personal interest - securing the scholarship by God's grace. if I get any info, I will keep it to myself for security reason since here is public. I fear some Nigerians pass anything that is why some of us can't disclose sensitive issues here not even to you.

Believe what you believe and let me believe mine too. As far Nigeria is concerned, everyone is fighting for his or her survival/interest include President Buhari. Let me fight mine outside Nairaland.

Thank you.

I am out of here till further notice.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2020
That's why I always say it is not ideal to attack people. Get in, read messages, select the one u feel appeal to u and leave. Come here to make friends than enemies. We are all here for d common aim of getting information. Why d attack?

Attack would create nothing but enemies. Let's all learn to be civil in our words. Love each other, connect, it is safe not for this scholarship alone but for a better tomorrow. Gathering of men of virtue such as this help as experiences had revealed in d past. Pls we could be intimate than enemies pls

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Buddy0: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2020
DiamondRiver:
That's why I always say it is not ideal to attack people. Get in, read messages, select the one u feel appeal to u and leave. Come here to make friends than enemies. We are all here for d common aim of getting information. Why d attack?

Attack would create nothing but enemies. Let's all learn to be civil in our words. Love each other, connect, it is safe not for this scholarship alone but for a better tomorrow. Gathering of men of virtue such as this help as experiences had revealed in d past. Pls we could be intimate than enemies pls

Full of wisdom... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by abcnn: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
DiamondRiver:

No one is fighting? Disagreements/opinions aren't fights.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Newcastle2023(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
EdoBoy90:

It is not common sense ok. I know because I have done.my findings with verifiable proofs which I can't say in public here. Even when some persons were saying in 2 weeks time or in a date like this PTDF will conduct interview for PhD applicants and send message to successful MSc candidates, did you see me join them? No.

I am the first person who said PTDF scholarship is next year... Also, I have my personal interest - securing the scholarship by God's grace. if I get any info, I will keep it to myself for security reason since here is public. I fear some Nigerians pass anything that is why some of us can't disclose sensitive issues here not even to you.

Believe what you believe and let me believe mine too. As far Nigeria is concerned, everyone is fighting for his or her survival/interest include President Buhari. Let me fight mine outside Nairaland.

Thank you.

I am out of here till further notice.

You're right my brother. Thank you.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by joshmania07: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Newcastle2023:

You're right my brother.

The latest I heard from my source is that they would complete the interviews for the PhD applicants this month of October, but that the final list will be in January, 2021. Thank you.

Nawa. So much for this long wait and silence
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Newcastle2023:

You're right my brother.

The latest I heard from my source is that they would complete the interviews for the PhD applicants this month of October, but that the final list will be in January, 2021. Thank you.

My Source kept me in the dark for now. When we spoke, he only told me that the scholarship is not cancelled and they are still observing the pandemic situation at the global level. Also, at the appropriate time, we will hear from PTDF. That message was released on PTDF website.

well, definitely my source will reach out to me at the right time. Something is not yet to be explained that is the reason soon.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Moonie: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hi guys,
While you are all still waiting, please help me to take this survey especially if you have an e-commerce business or sell online using any of the following channels:

WhatsApp
Instagram
Facebook
Your website or any other e-commerce website,

My organization would like to know your business logistics pain points. Please tell us some of them using the link below. Thank you!

https://forms.gle/UwrxqnqeAZdVkWES6
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Moonie: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Alternatively, if you order things online as a customer, take this one:

https://forms.gle/Jj6G51u3MXQ3pscU6

Needless to say that both are strictly for those in Nigeria.

Help a fellow ex-scholar like you guys!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kanuchibuezeo: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Let's hope and not despair.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Cold House, what's next?

Any hopeful info at all?

The next year preparedness, is it going to be early or late around September 2021.

Pls, find out and let's know this too.

Regards
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by vantage7: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Hello guys, so I think PTDF has started reopening shop. They have started LSS induction this week which could mean other activities may resume including the OSS interviews. Just my theory.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Vantage7, are u sure of this? Want to be sure so that I can see if I can recheck at their head office at Abuja today?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2020
Oooooh, your theory. Sorry
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by vantage7: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2020
DiamondRiver:
Vantage7, are u sure of this? Want to be sure so that I can see if I can recheck at their head office at Abuja today?

That they have started LSS induction this week is a fact. I am certain of that.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DiamondRiver(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hun, but no news on their page regarding this.
vantage7:

That they have started LSS induction this week is a fact. I am certain of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.