Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319449 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2021
subcbouy:
okay
Germany and UK are very good too.
May we make the final list. That's the most important thing now.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by MarvelJ: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2021
subcbouy:
Most of the questions will come from your master's thesis and your phd proposal topic. You should have solid knowledge of the topic of both master and proposal. You will be asked to make short presentation of your PhD proposal and question will be asked from what you say.

Thats exactly my thoughts. Again. Thank you so much. Lets all pray we have a fun day doing it. Cheers
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by otukpoyam(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Didn't even know dis scholarship thing will come to life. 4 my younger brother,he hasn't applied for admission, although he attended oss Msc interview in Ibadan last year.

Can he applied 4 a different School that's still a ptdf partner apart from d initial choices?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
otukpoyam:
Didn't even know dis scholarship thing will come to life. 4 my younger brother,he hasn't applied for admission, although he attended oss Msc interview in Ibadan last year.

Can he applied 4 a different School that's still a ptdf partner apart from d initial choices?
Yes he can apply for admission into other courses in other Schools but the school must be on the list of schools approved by the fund.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EmGeeEm: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please does anyone have an idea of how many copies of our proposal we are to go to the interview with
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
EmGeeEm:
Please does anyone have an idea of how many copies of our proposal we are to go to the interview with
They'll ask for 2 while you'll hold 1

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by shakaz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
emeritus007:

Germany and UK are very good too.
May we make the final list. That's the most important thing now.
emeritus cool
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by otukpoyam(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
emeritus007:

Yes he can apply for admission into other courses in other Schools but the school must be on the list of schools approved by the fund.

Thank u very much

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
shakaz:
emeritus cool
Shakaz my boss.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Ajidadi2: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
emeritus007:

Nottingham University UK and China is listed among PTDF approved schools. Can I also go to Nottingham University Malaysia Campus and will they give me Europe or Asian Stipend?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Ajidadi2:

Nottingham University UK and China is listed among PTDF approved schools. Can I also go to Nottingham University Malaysia Campus and will they give me Europe or Asian Stipend?
If you attend Liverpool uni or Nottingham uni in the UK, you'll get UK stipend.
If you attend Liverpool or Nottingham uni in china, you'll get china stipend.
Stipend is living expenses and is determined by the country of study not school.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Ajidadi2: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2021
emeritus007:

If you attend Liverpool uni or Nottingham uni in the UK, you'll get UK stipend.
If you attend Liverpool or Nottingham uni in china, you'll get china stipend.
Stipend is living expenses and is determined by the country of study not school.

I understand. But can I apply to Nottingham Malaysia since it's still the same University but not listed on PTDF Portal. I like the school and the country
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Ajidadi2:

I understand. But can I apply to Nottingham Malaysia since it's still the same University but not listed on PTDF Portal. I like the school and the country
Not listed.
No
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
subcbouy:
I have seen scholars studied in US & Canada with PTDF funds. But I don't know if these scholars had some internal officials that helped them.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Saimeritus:

Those ones are meant for the Elites, I was awarded for Germany in 2019 but got rejected by DAAD. Wanted to change to UK but those Staff that's full of Nepotism only brought France, Malaysia and China for me. PTDF is not organized at all.
Not nice at all.
The most important thing is that you are a scholar. Which country did you finally choose?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2021
emeritus007:

Not nice at all.
The most important thing is that you are a scholar. Which country did you finally choose?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Saimeritus:

I searched for admission in France, China and Malaysia in 2020, France couldn't give me admission cause most schools want you to go through campus France which involves a lots of funds as I was not working, Malaysia couldn't give me admission because my curriculum in Nigeria didn't match the course I wanted to study. China gave me admission for 2020/2021 session, I got my award letter and proceded for Visa Application then came the Coronavirus and there was no entry to China in 2020.
It is well bro.
I wish they could offer you the option of UK schools. Easier and better for post graduation life
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by subcbouy: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Saimeritus:

Those are meant for the Elites, I was awarded for Germany in 2019 but got rejected by DAAD. Wanted to change to the UK but those Staff that's full of Nepotism only brought France, Malaysia, and China for me. PTDF is not organized at all.
Well, just a matter of knowing one of the staff might settle the elite though.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Saimeritus:

Those ones are meant for the Elites, I was awarded for Germany in 2019 but got rejected by DAAD. Wanted to change to UK but those Staff that's full of Nepotism only brought France, Malaysia and China for me. PTDF is not organized at all.

Choi! Nepotism sef reach these one?
It is well oooooooO, wish you all the best bro
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2021
mrphysics:

When you google IMT Atlantique, the website will appear. Check the different research units of the school, write the professors. It's just the normal way bro. There's no other special way.

But you shouldn't expect a response from most professor especially if there are not taking any PhD candidate. The response rate is generally less than 1%. It's normal.

I wish you the best bro.

Bros happy new year oooooooooO
Congratulations oooooooooO, hope you see gum body after studies? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Ajidadi2: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
emeritus007:

It is well bro.
I wish they could offer you the option of UK schools. Easier and better for post graduation life
Just that people complain of cost of living in UK even with PTDF scholarship. How can manage especially if he going with spouse please?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by blacknoir: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Has the list been published ? What's happening, any news from ptdf masters?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Saimeritus:

I searched for admission in France, China and Malaysia in 2020, France couldn't give me admission cause most schools want you to go through campus France which involves a lots of funds as I was not working, Malaysia couldn't give me admission because my curriculum in Nigeria didn't match the course I wanted to study. China gave me admission for 2020/2021 session, I got my award letter and proceded for Visa Application then came the Coronavirus and there was no entry to China in 2020.
Please what's the monthly stipend for Chinese scholars?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by eazyway212: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please can I defer the scholarship for like 3 years?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
eazyway212:
Please can I defer the scholarship for like 3 years?
Max 1yr...
Except in special cases: coronavirus, 6G connection etc

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by eazyway212: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
emeritus007:

Max 1yr...
ok
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by eazyway212: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
emeritus007:

Max 1yr...
I have plan for next 3 yrs. Will they revoke it?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by eazyway212: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please how much is the scholarship stipend for France?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
eazyway212:
They can.
Seek advice during induction before you take any decision.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
eazyway212:
Please how much is the scholarship stipend for France?
No idea. Mrphysics can answer that.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by blacknoir: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
eazyway212:
Has the list been published? Did u get the scholarship?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by eazyway212: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
blacknoir:

Has the list been published? Did u get the scholarship?
not yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.