Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319590 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2021
PTDF scholarship is paid based on the official estimates by the Association of Commonwealth Universities
flyjustice:

That's a lie bro. PTDF are the highest paid scholarship in Africa. Anyone who complain about the stipend should either be engaging in Nairabet or Forex�. Even those that paid lower stipend than ptdf still survives and save a lot.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2021
PhD guys how is your interview going?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by etinosa111: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
mine is tomoro thur 3pm, my colleague just motivated me now, sharply summarize ur proposal then questions, no crowd. BABA HELP ME

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by IdealHubby: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Didn't realized my interview slated for 17th was rescheduled to 16th..

Currently in Ibadan..

Any chance of getting interviewed?

Anybody in similar situation?

Don't know what to do now..
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by IdealHubby: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
CHAIRMAN1:
Interviews for next week have been shifted forward by one day due to public holiday. Check your dashboards.

I missed my interview which was today, 16th.

Any chance of me getting interviewed?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Gwintech: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Don’t panic just go anyday before the interview ends you will be interviewed
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by IdealHubby: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gwintech:
Don’t panic just go anyday before the interview ends you will be interviewed

OK. Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by philips1: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
etinosa111:
mine is tomoro thur 3pm, my colleague just motivated me now, sharply summarize ur proposal then questions, no crowd. BABA HELP ME

Please what Centre is this? Abuja?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
IdealHubby:

You will be interviewed.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bravehost4u(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2021
IdealHubby:

At my centre yesterday, before we commenced the exercise, the coordinators asked if there was anyone scheduled previously but missed the interview.

My advice is that you should go prepared to the centre and go very early before the start of the interview to meet the coordinators. Goodluck to you

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jogojogo: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Where is your center and how was it? It appears so many who were invited did not turn up or the number invited was low. We were just about 9 yesterday 9.00am at Uniport. I don't know if that's same for other time session.
How many per state are they going to shortlist for the award?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2021
jogojogo:
Where is your center and how was it? It appears so many who were invited did not turn up or the number invited was low. We were just about 9 yesterday 9.00am at Uniport. I don't know if that's same for other time session.

It's possible some people have travelled on their own or secured another source of funding.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jogojogo: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2021
A big factor really.
I just pray it worked out positive for us. The intake may be higher too this year. Since nothing happened last year
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by MarvelJ: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Anyone has an idea how the marking scheme for the interview is like?!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Isaactwin(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wise counsel urgently needed!

Hello Fam!

My interview is scheduled to hold next week Monday 21june. Here is my question; I am already a registered PhD student in Nigeria although I'm taking the program on a low pace. Do you think Reflecting this on my CV will cause me any harm?

Will it jeopardize my chances of getting the scholarship??

Thanks.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Isaactwin:

Hello Fam!

My interview is scheduled to hold next week Monday 21june. Here is my question; I am already a registered PhD student in Nigeria although I'm taking the program on a low pace. Do you think Reflecting this on my CV will cause me any harm?

Thanks.
It's a good reason for them to exclude you. Better keep it to yourself if you really need the scholarship
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by gidob(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
emeritus007:

It's a good reason for them to exclude you. Better keep it to yourself if you really need the scholarship
Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by flyjustice(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
The same issue was said at Abuja centre yesterday due to low rate of turnout. They even said they will send fresh emails to people that couldn't attend the interview. In the same vein, I share your sentiment. I personally knew people that got funding while waiting for ptdf scholarship.

Anfieldboss:

It's possible some people have travelled on their own or secured another source of funding.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
flyjustice:
The same issue was said at Abuja centre yesterday due to low rate of turnout. They even said they will send fresh emails to people that couldn't attend the interview. In the same vein, I share your sentiment. I personally knew people that got funding while waiting for ptdf scholarship.

Lol which kine oversabi be that na cheesy, abeg the fewer the merrier

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jogojogo: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
They won't send any fresh invitation biko. Make them take time o...lols
Let them just take everybody sef
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jogojogo: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Isaactwin:

Hello Fam!

Thanks.
Was thinking this ends today
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bravehost4u(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
jogojogo:

Was thinking this ends today
Yes it will
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bravehost4u(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
jogojogo:
Bro I was there too, 9am, we probably met
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 29Ade07: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
bravehost4u:

Yes it will

I thought the website stated that Abuja Centre will end on the 25th of June. Other centres will only take one week. Meaning that they should be ending today
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
29Ade07:

I thought the website stated that Abuja Centre will end on the 25th of June. Other centres will only take one week. Meaning that they should be ending today

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Anfieldboss:

Lol which kine oversabi be that na cheesy, abeg the fewer the merrier
No mind ptdf with oversabi
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Isaactwin(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
emeritus007:

Thanks alot.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jogojogo: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2021
When is feedback
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 29Ade07: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Are they still conducting interview at Abuja as stated on the website?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by President99: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2021
29Ade07:
Are they still conducting interview at Abuja as stated on the website?
yes. The had virtual interview yesterday.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Virtual? Was it online?
President99:
yes. The had virtual interview yesterday.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by President99: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2021
ExpertNLer:
Virtual? Was it online?
yes. They used Microsoft Teams to do the interview online. It was for those who could prove that they are not in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.