Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy (5031 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by MGab25(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
We just came across this trending video in which a Lady supposedly possessed could be seen acting strange.

According to the Man in the Video, he picked up the lady for Intimacy for the night and while they were on their sex romp, he mistakenly cut off her waist bead and she began acting strangeā€¦.

This incident happened in Benin City, Edo State.

That brings us to this question: Are they really powers tied to Waist Beads?

Watch The Video Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/lady-starts-acting-strange-after-her-waist-bead-was-cut-off-during-intimacy/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by MGab25(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
More Pics;

Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by MGab25(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mehn!

Na to dey careful with Girls these Days oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fellow nairalanders. Abeg make una try watch that video. Imagine person wey Don off girl cloth with strong prick sharply turn prayer warrior when the lady begin manifest. If na better witch the kain slap wey go meet them them go twerk reach their village.

My verdict. Those guys lips Don tell me the whole story. Them dey smoke like weyrey. I'm very sure them pass Colorado give the girl make she fit jonze na him make her react like that. They should be arrested.

On a low I wish I get winch as girlfriend. Na to turn business partner be that. She go use her powers convince some people wey I go make money from. There is business in every opportunity. Witches on here Abeg link me up. Dm.i go do you well

1 Like

Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Hammer2019: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
When I was still in the game, waist beads was a major turn off for me. I always had a bad feeling about any girl wearing one

1 Like

Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Finnese001: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Olukoso1: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ahh
To the guys below me, where is he running to?
Let's assume the lady is possessed, you think physical running would save him from being punished or tormented?

Ehn ehn
"I smile in a crocodilish manner"
grin
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Ncsamuel(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
So guy man took his time to take photos and video for social media instead of you to run for your life?. Lol
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by MGab25(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ncsamuel:
So guy man took his time to take photos for social media instead of you to run for your life?. Lol

Run? For your House? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by danny56: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Imagine, after all the same guys want to cast out the demons Sha...lol.

They think it is just saying come out that gets the job done.

Spirit never deal with una before. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Olukoso1: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
danny56:
Imagine, after all the same guys want to cast out the demons Sha...lol.

They think it is just saying come out that gets the job done.

Spirit never deal with una before. undecided

Leave them
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Shibaraba:
Fellow nairalanders. Abeg make una try watch that video. Imagine person wey Don off girl cloth with strong prick sharply turn prayer warrior when the lady begin manifest. If na better witch the kain slap wey go meet them them go twerk reach their village.

My verdict. Those guys lips Don tell me the whole story. Them dey smoke like weyrey. I'm very sure them pass Colorado give the girl make she fit jonze na him make her react like that. They should be arrested.

On a low I wish I get winch as girlfriend. Na to turn business partner be that. She go use her powers convince some people wey I go make money from. There is business in every opportunity. Witches on here Abeg link me up. Dm.i go do you well
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Ncsamuel(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
MGab25:

so if you bring this kind trouble come your house, you go just dey wait to video and take selfie? Guy you strong o
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Ncsamuel(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
MGab25:

so if you bring this kind trouble come your house, you go just dey wait to video and take selfie? Guy you strong o
[/quote]
[quote]
[/code][code]
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by MGab25(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Shibaraba:

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by vincentjk(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
U bn wan do am chuku chuku now u dy call God name grin

Who is deceiving who now? Na all these girls when if u enter your carrier don kpeme

1 Like

Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by vincentjk(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hammer2019:
When I was still in the game, waist beads was a major turn off for me. I always had a bad feeling about any girl wearing one

And you're off the game, why?
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by MGab25(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by Renforce: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
After you people have given her skunk you are there saying rubbish
Re: Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy by lalasticlala(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2019

(1)

My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price And this happend. Advice Needed / MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) / A Shocking Discovery about my fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.