Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock (2583 Views)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm back to throw some jabz... smiley

This is a pretty long post, broken down into sections, with each section examining some 'worrying' observations from House on the rock.

I used to "love" their leader, Paul Adefarasin, but now, I'mma withdraw all the love I had, ' coz i'v been illuminated far beyond their realm by the Almighty creator... thereby, all I can see in them now is falsehood!

"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time..."

All arguments for & against are welcome... tongue

blesskewe  Playthepianos, constancefriday, johnnyn1, RiyadhGoddess, crunchyg , Agozie48, femi4
discovery4today, chimezirim121

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Searching for House On The Rock on Google, see what I saw..

The word "about house on the rock cathedral Christian Church".

.. Do you have to emphasize on all this .
"Christian" "church" if you're truly a church?? cheesy

When in reality, they don't call it House On The Rock Church

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by HallaDaTruth: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
ok following , tell me more

1 Like

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Taking a dive into the website, see what I got.. cheesy trying hard to convince us with all this "believe" bulldungz grin

1 Like

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
You guys should know that people are more enlightened, have access to more information, & wiser cheesy

Is it the same Paul Adefarasin that said.

*Jesus isn't the only way;

*He does not believe in people giving their lives to something (meaning Christ);

*That the crucifix is evil.....
But he placed one at the cathedral to convince you that "it's a church"

*He does not believe in speaking in tongues

*No man knows which way to salvation is right

*That God does not care about our service??....etc
If God is too big to care about our service, therefore, does he care about our prayers??

When you talk too much, and tell so many lies to justify yr falsehood, you forget that people are listening.. #Morraphucca! cheesy
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lemme charge my phone... I'l b back with more shotz! Operation No Mercy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
"Periscope"
grin
Legends understand that word.
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by HallaDaTruth: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:

The phone still dey charge shocked

1 Like

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 4:46am On Dec 05, 2019
HallaDaTruth:

The phone still dey charge shocked
Dem dey beg me smiley
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by StrikeBack(m): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Your phone Never full?

1 Like

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2019
If not for internet, who would know that their logo is actually a replica of the Illuminati cult logo?

I learnt he studied architecture in the u.s...it is architecture or Freemasonry...

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2019
The Worship Of Moloch

Moloch was one of the false gods that Israel would worship during its periods of apostasy. This false deity is associated with Ammon in 1 Kings 11:7 , "Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable idol of Moab, on the mountain which is east of Jerusalem, and for Molech the detestable idol of the sons of Ammon."
One of the practices of the cult that worshipped Moloch was to sacrifice their children. Of course, this was forbidden by God's word: Lev. 18:21 says, "Neither shall you give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord." (See also Lev. 18:21 ; 20:2-5 ; 2 Kings. 23:10 ; Jer. 32:35 ).
In some passages the reference is clearly to a deity to whom human sacrifice was made, particularly in the Valley of Hinnom on the SW of the Jerusalem hill ( 2 Ki. 23:10 ; Je. 32:35 ) at a site known as Topheth (‘fire pit’ in Syriac)

https://carm.org/moloch-ancient-pagan-god-child-sacrifice
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2019
Moloch worshippers make use of different logo, one of which is the Owl.

Taking a look at the image which serves as the Symbol of Authority, & Seat of Power of house on the rock, it's actually the Moloch Owl...
Can you see that the owl is wearing a crown? That's the god of house on the rock!

Other symbols used on the logo also points to Freemasonry.

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2019
I believe it's for that reason they started wearing beards to show their allegiance to the god of Moloch..

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2019
When you hear " house on the rock"
It literally means some of those places built on "high places" as explained earlier, where moloch worshippers converge. That's why you hardly hear "house on the rock church"
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by MuttleyLaff: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Who do you like this nah? Did someone in House of the Rock snatch your wife or girlfriend from you ni? Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:
If not for internet, who would know that their logo is actually a replica of the Illuminati cult logo?

I learnt he studied architecture in the u.s...it is architecture or Freemasonry...

Now you are just taking the piss. How are those 2 things similar in anyway? Gosh you guys go to any length to produce delusional things.

3 Likes

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
LordReed:

Now you are just taking the piss. How are those 2 things similar in anyway? Gosh you guys go to any length to produce delusional things.

So, u can't see any similarly, even in the owl image too...
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:

So, u can't see any similarly, even in the owl image too...

You are like those people who see Jesus in toast bread and think it means something. Look up pareidolia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
LordReed:

You are like those people who see Jesus in toast bread and think it means something. Look up pareidolia.

that's why they can easily impose those false religion on some of u, because u don't think out of the box
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Back To My Gist...

The first ever Total African Praise Experience (TAPE) @ house on the rock was on June 24th. Check the date b4 u come for any argument....
.. Some of you don't even know that it was actually something else they were up to...
They were just celebrating Freemasons' day, which is June 24

On that day, in other years, they usually hold seminars.
This year's TAPE was on the 26th of June..

During the musical concert, they were beaming the eye of Horus/ all seeing eye on the screen...

@LordReed: this image too isn't real, right?

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by LordReed(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:

that's why they can easily impose those false religion on some of u, because u don't think out of the box

Delusion is not thinking outside the box.
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by LordReed(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Back To My Gist...

The first ever Total African Praise Experience (TAPE) @ house on the rock was on June 24th. Check the date b4 u come for any argument....
.. Some of you don't even know that it was actually something else they were up to...
They were just celebrating Freemasons' day, which is June 24

On that day, in other years, they usually hold seminars.
This year's TAPE was on the 26th of June..

During the musical concert, they were beaming the eye of Horus/ all seeing eye on the screen...

@LordReed: this image too isn't real, right?

Lemme show you how brain dead this is.

Look at your moniker, ikorodureporta, it has 3 O. O is like the eye of Horus. O is the the 15 letter of the alphabet. 1+ 5 = 6 which is repeated 3 times in your name, making 666.

You sir are the very embodiment of the Illuminati Antichrist you rail against.

6 Likes

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by wickedtuna: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:

you clearly thought out of the box and fell into a triangle.

3 Likes

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2019
LordReed:

Lemme show you how brain dead this is.

Look at your moniker, ikorodureporta, it has 3 O. O is like the eye of Horus. O is the the 15 letter of the alphabet. 1+ 5 = 6 which is repeated 3 times in your name, making 666.

You sir are the very embodiment of the Illuminati Antichrist you rail against.

I showed you live pictures to prove my point, u'r introducing abstract mathematics....thoz pictures aren't real, right??
Check d dates if I'm right or wrong...
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 4:31am On Dec 06, 2019
.. When Eric Arubayi passed away ( https://www.nairaland.com/3624131/gospel-artiste-eric-arubayi-dead ), some of you said he took expired malaria drugs.,...but I'll point out something now:

Go & check your calendar, that year was the 300 anniversary of illuminati/ Freemasons....I will not say more than that...

That same year, they told those in Abuja that it's a mid-year Thanksgiving, June 25th to b precise, which was actually part of the Freemasons day celebration on June 24

That same day, a strange fire engulfed the building.
Do you think the fire was an accident? ( https://www.nairaland.com/3882375/house-rock-church-abuja-fire )

It was actually a sacrifice to Moloch... if U dn kno

All these occurrences that year was a coincidence too, right??

@LordReed

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:
.. When Eric Arubayi passed away ( https://www.nairaland.com/3624131/gospel-artiste-eric-arubayi-dead ), some of you said he took expired malaria drugs.,...but I'll point out something now:

Go & check your calendar, that year was the 300 anniversary of illuminati/ Freemasons....I will not say more than that...

That same year, they told those in Abuja that it's a mid-year Thanksgiving, June 25th to b precise, which was actually part of the Freemasons day celebration on June 24

That same day, a strange fire engulfed the building.
Do you think the fire was an accident? ( https://www.nairaland.com/3882375/house-rock-church-abuja-fire )

It was actually a sacrifice to Moloch... if U dn kno

All these occurrences that year was a coincidence too, right??

@LordReed

Was Eric the only person to die that year? Was he the only Christian that died that year? What is special about his death?

Do you know how many fires occurred in June of 2017 but this one fire is special, why?

2 Likes

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by LordReed(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:

I showed you live pictures to prove my point, u'r introducing abstract mathematics....thoz pictures aren't real, right??
Check d dates if I'm right or wrong...

You draw conjectures from any patterns you see and yet when I do the same you call it abstract. What is the difference between what you did and what I did?

2 Likes

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2019
A set of people that have refused to be identified with Christ.. still claiming Christianity...

I've been following their post and most times, they want to be silent about Christianity
Like this one below...
Nothing like Church on it, they removed "Holy" from communion, & also took off "Pastor" from his name

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2019
This is their major tool of initiating innocent souls into their secret cult. Evil communion that they share among all the congregation, and ask cameramen to take the cameras around so people will be forced to take it...

At the end of it some of you are attached to monitoring demons, you loose your first pregnancy, son, & even yr loved ones...as it has been sacrificed to Moloch by yr Moloch- worshipping leaders. ..

See dem in their demonic attire during communion below.. https://www.nairaland.com/4288619/house-rock-communion-day-outfits

1 Share

Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
LordReed:

You draw conjectures from any patterns you see and yet when I do the same you call it abstract. What is the difference between what you did and what I did?

If you think I'm the only one observing, read others below, ..& I'm sure more people will speak out in the future..

* Daddy Freeze: https://www.nairaland.com/4375625/daddy-freeze-criticizes-billboard-house

*Nairalander : https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral

*Apostle Constance:
https://www.nairaland.com/5556005/quarrel-house-rock-product-fears#84539596
Re: Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:

If you think I'm the only one observing, read others below, ..& I'm sure more people will speak out in the future..

* Daddy Freeze: https://www.nairaland.com/4375625/daddy-freeze-criticizes-billboard-house

*Nairalander : https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral

It doesnt matter how many people are doing it, it's cockamimie nonsense. It's like looking at the clouds and saying whatever pattern you see there means something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Christians Ever Need Deliverance From Demons? / How Do You Feel About God? / Are The Dead Really Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.