Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife (42403 Views)

Oba Elegushi Celebrates His Wife, Hadiza Tanko On Her Birthday (Photos) / King Ademola Elegushi Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife Sekinat / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
jaxxy:

Being rich doesn’t mean u must be polygamous. It’s a choice and preference and a poor man equally has dat choice.

Never said it is a must, I said it is ideal. Two different things. I didn't take the choice away from the poor man either, it is just not ideal for him. Given his financial situation. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by AnthonyDgreat: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
[url=dailyschoolgist.com.ng]dailyschoolgist[/url]
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by OcMichaels(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Johnwhiteceo:
Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ikate Kingdom's second wife, Olori Hadiza Elegushi is a year older today.
And to celebrate her special day, the king penned sweet words for her on his instagram page.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5oN6ZZAqCW/

See colour Tv.. Ultra HD.
This colour too dey Sharp and crisp, which Kain pixel this one get like this.
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Toks2008(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Beautiful woman...

Polygamy is (ideal) for rich men. Broke men who can't even cheat on poverty with riches, shouldn't be found cheating on their women.

Were ni girl yii grin
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Boyooosa(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oba wey no use crown, is that one a king?
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by aimuan(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
baysan:

Oba is Yoruba word which means King In English,
The Yoruba lineage as a strong link with the Edo state,
That is why we have some words which sound alike, another example is Omo (which means child in both languages)
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by HAKYN1: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
aimuan:
All this Obas and many wives self.Can some body Please tell me what language is Oba? Because Edo have Oba and Yoruba also have. So I am confused here.

Goggle is your friend
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Defenderalert(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
See money. Shower her with ego. Men will.be men. Kikikikikiki Not church rats that cant feed advicing us not to spend nor marry.

Ubunja will be biting his fingers and smacking his tongue. Not one but two beautiful wives. Ubunja miseducashit. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Kubernetes: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:
ok

Why aren't her boobs showing?

lol
Her religion does not allow such.
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Funkeshuga(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
pocohantas:
Beautiful woman...

Polygamy is (ideal) for rich men. Broke men who can't even cheat on poverty with riches, shouldn't be found cheating on their women.
[/s]

the poor are human too

stop typing when you're on your period. to what end do you think you've right to decide for people here because of their financial status that's not constant

average of you feminist wannabe here are usually dumb, I don't know why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by adeoba2008(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
aimuan:
All this Obas and many wives self.Can some body Please tell me what language is Oba? Because Edo have Oba and Yoruba also have. So I am confused here.

Oba is a Yoruba word.
Edo and Yoruba have something in common historically.

Oba means King in Youruba language.

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Toks2008:

Were ni girl yii grin

Shebi na werin you teach us? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by aimuan(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
HAKYN1:

Goggle is your friend
what makes you thank every answer you found through Google Search is correct? And can write fake article and post it online, if you search on Google it will appear. So don't believe everything you read via Google Search.
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by TianaG(f): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=Johnwhiteceo post=84623374]Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ikate Kingdom's second wife, Olori Hadiza Elegushi is a year older today.
And to celebrate her special day, the king penned sweet words for her on his instagram page.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5oN6ZZAqCW/

[/quote beautiful woman Hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Funkeshuga(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
pocohantas:

No one said they are not humans. However, they should cut their coat according to their sizes or you prefer to see their kids littered on the streets begging to survive?

Use your head man and stop typing like you are battling erectîon problems.
[/s]

if they don't cut to their size how will it reinstate common sense back to that your big head, tell me?

Richness is not the only thing needed to wife a lady, there are many lady who are below class, there are many who are affordable

ladies are cheap anywhere in the world that's why ordinary gateman in Hausa have 5 ladies. so you've no point

upgrade your brain from the 1970 version to 21 century dummy

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Topmaike007(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautiful MILF
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
kennylesy122:

Abi Oooooo How can man live by Bread Alone ?that not balance Diet thus sha mix it that what the Reverend Said ������

See your way undecided

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by sharone21(f): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Some religion will tell us adultery is bad and preach it loud with their loudspeakers but allow more than 1 wife....
This King and Dein of Agbor were one of the youngest at a particular time.
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by WildChild00(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
aimuan:

Go and ask your grand father grin
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
mamajj17:

How many Wives does BILL GATE has? Forget that thing dear undecided

It is choice, but if at all he decides to have- his kids wouldn't be begging on the road or disturbing uncles (all things being equal). I like to think you all are conveniently missing the point. I wouldn't know the cause of this attitude common to NLders.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by mamajj17(f): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Beautiful woman...

How many Wives does BILL GATE has? Forget that thing dear undecided

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Naso. grin
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by kennylesy122(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
SoftP:

So, if i nor get money, make i nor mix soup again?

U self get ur own for body

Kuku kill me

Abi Oooooo I can man live by Bread Alone that not balance Diet thus sha mix it that what the Reverend Said ������
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by kennylesy122(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
SoftP:

So, if i nor get money, make i nor mix soup again?

U self get ur own for body

Kuku kill me

Abi Oooooo How can man live by Bread Alone ?that not balance Diet thus sha mix it that what the Reverend Said ������
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by grandpoh(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Happy birthday to the Queen...
May you live long to perform your responsibility within the palace
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Lonelypacifist6: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Funkeshuga:
[s][/s]

if they don't cut to their size how will it reinstate common sense back to that your big head, tell me?

Richness is not the only thing needed to wife a lady, there are many lady who are below class, there are many who are affordable

ladies are cheap anywhere in the world that's why ordinary gateman in Hausa have 5 ladies. so you've no point

upgrade your brain from the 1970 version to 21 century dummy
You've enough time on your hands to reply that girl, she's below par on all intelligent indices, Very dumb girl.
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Blazebond(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mtcheeew,all these Yoruba houseboy kings,yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi / Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano / Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.