Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife (42408 Views)

Oba Elegushi Celebrates His Wife, Hadiza Tanko On Her Birthday (Photos) / King Ademola Elegushi Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife Sekinat / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Lonelypacifist6: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Funkeshuga:

he has gotten himself a good degree with 2:1 in political science so what else will you say

with your first class no be person wey no get ssce be your president?

the first class you had contribute nothing to your dumb sense. you always see yourself as half intelligent while you're just one brat opportunist

I hustle for my first degree myself and I did same with my second degree. didn't we know how many diicks idiot like you who feel a man must have money to marry must have jumped to before you finished school

even if I have pass as grade in my first degree it still doesn't make me less human as the first class your vagina gave you won't make you immortal.

I expect you to dig more of my post if it will revive your lost senses
That dick jumping is legit Ask Brutus grin
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by BlackfireX: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
I need her phone number
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by mamajj17(f): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:

It is choice, but if at all he decides to have- his kids wouldn't be begging on the road or disturbing uncles (all things being equal). I like to think you all are conveniently missing the point. I wouldn't know the cause of this attitude common to NLders.

Miss Pocohantas l don hear una kiss, l will certainly rethink again dear
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Lonelypacifist6: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Funkeshuga:

Sometimes it's necessary to put those foools to their place

Imagine the foool using my topic against me. I worked my ass up to reach where I'm unlike her that the length of vagina determine her present status

Useless girl
Those ibo girls when the flood Lagos that's their trade.
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Miss Pocohantas l don hear una kiss, l will certainly rethink again dear

Thanks mami

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Lonelypacifist6: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Cc: Does this angry young man and his cohort have evidence of the above? Or is this a case of character assasination.

This one is even going tribal.
Dumb Fvck crying to daddy, Pori Babanla é ni this one
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Lindaa97(f): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fresh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by CuriousX: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
seguno2:

Are rich white men polygamous
How is polygamy cheating on your wife please?

Yes they are polygamous and have affairs just like Jeff brezo of amazon before he was caught. undecided
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by webngnews: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
As far as Money deh, them no mind become 30th wife... cheesy
Desperate times...
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this?
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by b3llo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Beautiful woman...

Polygamy is (ideal) for rich men. Broke men who can't even cheat on poverty with riches, shouldn't be found cheating on their women.
hahaha.....
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:
ok

Why aren't her boobs showing?
How you want make e show? Wetin you dey find for her chest? grin

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by sLentlover7778(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin cheesy... if you too mix soup e fit purge you oo

SoftP:

So, if i nor get money, make i nor mix soup again?

U self get ur own for body

Kuku kill me

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Lawalemi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
This lady sef don gbori wole! Who no like better thing?
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by seguno2: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
CuriousX:
Yes they are polygamous and have affairs just like Jeff brezo of amazon before he was caught. undecided

Please what is the definition of polygamy again?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by anonimi: 4:06am On Dec 05, 2019
seguno2:
The resources that they have are devoted to research and value creation for eternal domination of blacks who devote their own resources to fuckery and feasting.
You obviously don’t know how polygamous culture works for you to say that it starts from cheating.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by anonimi: 4:20am On Dec 05, 2019
mamajj17:
How many Wives does BILL GATE has? Forget that thing dear undecided

Many thanks for your berra kweshun cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by gwama: 1:39am On Dec 06, 2019
I hope she give a male child for Oba cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi / Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano / Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.