Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Would You Date A Girl Who Broke Up With Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Girl Who Broke Up With Your Best Friend (236 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl Who Broke Up With Your Best Friend by olulekan1992(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
You are a man and your best friend tells you about his girlfriend's determination to break up with him. You tried your best to let the relationship remain unbreakable but unfortunately, the lady and the baddest sister insisted on her decision.

A month later, the same lady comes to you and displays some kind of sakamaje. Would you forget that she is an ex to your best friend and consider her?

https://www.happybirthdaysisters.com

(1) (Reply)

(aef) Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / Post Exam Blues / New Year New Serious Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.