Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) (5366 Views)

New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
you are right. Psychologygh submited his observation which is obviously wrong and as i am someone on ground who knows what aided his observation, he has to be corrected.

And like i said earlier, please beg your igbo brothers not to migrate to Ivory coast and sierra leone. These are two major countries Yoruba have been living in for so long, don't go there and give them problems like you are doing to us in Ghana now. Yorubas have been in Ghana pre Busia era(even the atlantic slave era), you igbos started migrating in and now, yorubas don't have peace in Ghana anymore.

Please next..

Very pathetic an outside took you guys to cleaners just like that and you looking for an Igbo man to quarrel..

Face what is facing you Biko..

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by obidark: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Earlystar698:
Afonja spotted Afonja spotted Afonja spotted

this matter don surpass igbo or afonja....

anywhere you go,you have the talent to get into trouble....

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by obidark: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dedetwo:
Freaking United Africa indeed!!!

better bury that dream....
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Please next..

Very pathetic an outside took you guys to cleaners just like that and you looking for an Igbo man to quarrel..

Face what is facing you Biko..
because igbo man is the reason why the outsider (psychologygh) took us to the cleaner. If igbo man would stop lying to be us there would never be a problem.

He's an outsider, he wouldn't know. You yourself know yoruba gals will never do ashewo even in nigeria not to talk of ghana. Haba, uncle just take your L on that one.

3 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by ursullalinda(f): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Fuckeduppedness grin when will nigerians begin to talk sense? grin Na only stvpidity full their mouths grin there are many millions of Nigerians living in Ghana grin ask them if there is hunger in Ghana grin Food prices are going through the roof in your sh1thole grin prices of rice are skyrocketing grin chai, Nigeria has graduated from poverty capital of the world, to the malaria capital of the world grin generator fumes have damaged your brain, abi? Very fuelish girl grin

Nigeria is enforcing its laws, Ghana is enforcing its laws, what’s wrong with that? Una go get sense by force grin

What are saying.....can't understand a thing u said up there.....and try and be a bit more matured when chatting with people online.....u don't curse strangers.....even in our worse state we are still a million times better than ur best state......we are the giant deal with it.....and stop destroying our shops like the touts in SA

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Psychologygh i'm here waiting for you oo. Cuz i'll really love to get the names of those yoruba criminals and armed robbers in your country.

I want to know which of the numerous cases of nigerians crime in ghana that have yoruba person in it. From the kidnapped tadi girls, the kidnapped canadian girls, the kidnappers den uncovered in tema, the robbers and rapist in northern region. I'm waiting for you.

And you call yorubas prostitutes, that is beyond you, you will never understand as an outsider. They claim to be what they want outside.

And i also want you to show me where the lazy and stupid yorubas in ghana reside. Maybe charterhouse c.e.o, mr eazi and all. I want to know where they reside in ghana.

And again, you said Alata fuo which equals to Nigeria fuo which both means Nigerians was derived from Alata(the yoruba name for pepper seller), isn't that a lie and a propaganda to you, because the two words have same spelling even with different pronounciation where you have such in english words too doesn't mean they are same. Alata fuo/Nigeria fuo is the same way yorubas will call you omo ghana which is same. Alata/Nigeria fuo means Nigerians same way as omo ghana means Ghanaian. Or are you by chance telling me that Alata fuo means Nigerian pepper seller?

I really do not care whatever you lots do to nigerians in your country buh for you to involve yorubas in your propagandas.

I'm so interested in you and i'd be following you henceforth cuz you must prove your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
How can you understand a thing of what I said when you have a brain of an ant? Giant? grin giant in poverty, lawlessness and stvpidity,huh? Giant, my azz. grin how much electricity do you produce in that zoo? What is life expectancy in that dump? How many children are out of school in that sh1thole? Do you know people are kidnapped in Shitnigeria for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin in fact, people are kidnapped for tubers of yam grin grin chai

Giant no be by mouth ooooh grin grin

ursullalinda:

What are saying.....can't understand a thing u said up there.....and try and be a bit more matured when chatting with people online.....u don't curse strangers.....even in our worse state we are still a million times better than ur best state......we are the giant deal with it.....and stop destroying our shops like the touts in SA
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
because igbo man is the reason why the outsider (psychologygh) took us to the cleaner. If igbo man would stop lying to be us there would never be a problem.

He's an outsider, he wouldn't know. You yourself know yoruba gals will never do ashewo even in nigeria not to talk of ghana. Haba, uncle just take your L on that one.

Lying on grade one....Sorry for you..pele...Lol

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
Psychologygh i'm here waiting for you oo. Cuz i'll really love to get the names of those yoruba criminals and armed robbers in your country.

I want to know which of the numerous cases of nigerians crime in ghana that have yoruba person in it. From the kidnapped tadi girls, the kidnapped canadian girls, the kidnappers den uncovered in tema, the robbers and rapist in northern region. I'm waiting for you.

And you call yorubas prostitutes, that is beyond you, you will never understand as an outsider. They claim to be what they want outside.

And i also want you to show me where the lazy and stupid yorubas in ghana reside. Maybe charterhouse c.e.o, mr eazi and all. I want to know where they reside in ghana.

And again, you said Alata fuo which equals to Nigeria fuo which both means Nigerians was derived from Alata(the yoruba name for pepper seller), isn't that a lie and a propaganda to you, because the two words have same spelling even with different pronounciation where you have such in english words too doesn't mean they are same. Alata fuo/Nigeria fuo is the same way yorubas will call you omo ghana which is same. Alata/Nigeria fuo means Nigerians same way as omo ghana means Ghanaian. Or are you by chance telling me that Alata fuo means Nigerian pepper seller?

I really do not care whatever you lots do to nigerians in your country buh for you to involve yorubas in your propagandas.

I'm so interested in you and i'd be following you henceforth cuz you must prove your ignorance.

Lol.....

See how this boy , just dey react emotionally.....Lol.....over wide known truth...

Imagine Igbo wet go come claim Yoruba...pettiness at it's peak....Sorry for you ooo

It now obvious the outside world now understands that the lies always peddled by the press won't stand again..

Toto business in Ghana....Lol..

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol.....

See how this boy , just dey react emotionally.....Lol.....over wide known truth...

Imagine Igbo wet go come claim Yoruba...pettiness at it's peak....Sorry for you ooo

It now obvious the outside world now understands that the lies always peddled by the press won't stand again..

unlike you that ran away from his facts about igbos. I'm here waiting to correct his ignorance as a man.

Toto business forever belong to igbos. From Togo, yorubalands, Hausalands, Fulanilands, dubai, ghana, Mali and all over the world. Just mention it.

3 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Allen102: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Why not create third account as this one WorWorBoy2 as second...

Think about it.
Na mumu they worry you. grin grin
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
unlike you that ran away from his facts about igbos. I'm here waiting to correct his ignorance as a man.

Toto business forever belong to igbos. From Togo, yorubalands, Hausalands, Fulanilands, dubai, ghana, Mali and all over the world. Just mention it.

Sorry for you

I understand how real the pain will be..

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by hargbolahan01: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:
lol,answer me,between Ghana and Nigeria who's known as the poverty capital of the world with over 100 million extremely poor people as it's citizens. Tell me when was the last time you ever saw a Ghanaian in Nigeria. It's an abomination. Hahahaha, a Nigerian talking about prostitution when your dirty girls are bleeped in the gutter areas of Ghana for 10 cedis. When Nigerians rush to Ghana to go for education. Do you have light in your kiosk.Ghana sells cocoa alone for 3 billion dollars. Nobody talks about Nigeria border here cos we don't even know of it.Go and tell your fulani warlords rulers to come and carry their igbo liability from Ghana.
see this fool....that's why your artist don't get recognized until they feature Nigerian artist and your big artist like sarkodie only gets joy when they call clearance Peter( a Nigerian) before he can shot videos....who tell you that you are rich just because your country sell cocoa of $3bn when dangote cement has a value of over $3.5bn...all your GDP is less than river and Lagos combined....and beside federal government budget is $30bn which doesn't include the budgets of state govt....either you like it or not Nigeria is not your mate and Nigeria doesn't have 100million poverty people

don't forget to tell your actress like Jackie appiah and Co to bring their body for our actors and directors to allow them feature in one nollywood movies so the world can know them

4 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by hargbolahan01: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:
lol,answer me,between Ghana and Nigeria who's known as the poverty capital of the world with over 100 million extremely poor people as it's citizens. Tell me when was the last time you ever saw a Ghanaian in Nigeria. It's an abomination. Hahahaha, a Nigerian talking about prostitution when your dirty girls are bleeped in the gutter areas of Ghana for 10 cedis. When Nigerians rush to Ghana to go for education. Do you have light in your kiosk.Ghana sells cocoa alone for 3 billion dollars. Nobody talks about Nigeria border here cos we don't even know of it.Go and tell your fulani warlords rulers to come and carry their igbo liability from Ghana.
see this fool....that's why your artist don't get recognized until they feature Nigerian artist and your big artist like sarkodie only gets joy when they call clearance Peter( a Nigerian) before he can shot videos....who tell you that you are rich just because your country sell cocoa of $3bn when dangote cement has a value of over $3.5bn...all your GDP is less than river and Lagos combined....and beside federal government budget is $30bn which doesn't include the budgets of state govt....either you like it or not Nigeria is not your mate and Nigeria doesn't have 100million poverty people

don't forget to tell your actress like Jackie appiah and Co to bring their body for our actors and directors to allow them feature in one nollywood movies so the world can know them

border closure will continue and keep suffering

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Why not create third account as this one WorWorBoy2 as second...

Think about it.
Clown, remove my name out of your fvcking mouth. angry
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hahahaha keep the borders closed till thy kingdom come. Who gives a fvck? grin Na hunger go kill una grin fuelish grin but those nigerian shops in Ghana must remain closed till thy kingdom come grin grin hahahaha the truth is that nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes, walahi grin angry

hargbolahan01:

border closure will continue and keep suffering
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by AdekunleScience: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
you are right. Psychologygh submited his observation which is obviously wrong and as i am someone on ground who knows what aided his observation, he has to be corrected.

And like i said earlier, please beg your igbo brothers not to migrate to Ivory coast and sierra leone. These are two major countries Yoruba have been living in for so long, don't go there and give them problems like you are doing to us in Ghana now. Yorubas have been in Ghana pre Busia era(even the atlantic slave era), you igbos started migrating in and now, yorubas don't have peace in Ghana anymore.
Boss, I understand that you live in Ghana. Your revelation proves that those people are seriously trying to destroy Yoruba nation. Please, if you could try to record your encounter with some of those impostor (Abanilorukoje). You could make a documentary from the records. If you could pull this off it'll be a great act of patriotism towards Yoruba Nation. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
AdekunleScience:
Boss, I understand that you live in Ghana. Your revelation proves that those people are seriously trying to destroy Yoruba nation. Please, if you could try to record your encounter with some of those impostor (Abanilorukoje). You could make a documentary from the records. If you could pull this off it'll be a great act of patriotism towards Yoruba Nation. Cheers
Nice suggestion. I will surely consider this. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by ursullalinda(f): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
How can you understand a thing of what I said when you have a brain of an ant? Giant? grin giant in poverty, lawlessness and stvpidity,huh? Giant, my azz. grin how much electricity do you produce in that zoo? What is life expectancy in that dump? How many children are out of school in that sh1thole? Do you know people are kidnapped in Shitnigeria for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin in fact, people are kidnapped for tubers of yam grin grin chai

Pls take ur drugs it's urgent

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Giant, ant chose the one that best suits Shitland Shitnigerian grin

[quote author=ursullalinda post=84658729][/quote]
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by edoairways: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
LordVoldermort:
You just want to receive attention by Force by fire

Disgusting
He is not far from the truth even though he generalize the whole thing
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by edoairways: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:
GUTA has been terrorizing Nigerians in Ghana for 20 years.Septrmber last year,over 400 Nigerian shops were locked in Ghana. [b]Ghanaians don't even know that Nigeria has closed its borders cos nobody even talks about it.[/b]We don't want Nigerians in Ghana, simple.Close your borders forever. Noone cares
Stop the lie please! . The border closure only accelerate the whole saga
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by LegendHero(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol.....

Shut up and crawl back to your hole!

You’re just an illiterate online who can’t hold a sane conversation. If you can’t contribute meaningfully to the thread then withdraw to the background and watch sane men discuss with each other.

Kapeter don’t waste your time on this one, he got nothing to offer than to troll.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by LegendHero(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:

Psychologygh you gotta respond to this. You can’t just come online to demean the precious Yoruba name without proof.

If you can’t come here to back your claims and answer the salient point raised by Kapeter then you are a useless liar!
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Rosskiki: 12:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Banmeallday:
The world is tire of Nxxxxx from the Nxxxx Area...Una no wan change....chasing ashawo, chasing EPL, chasing pastors, chasing weaves, dance and dance and dance....NAWAH OOO

You are an asswipe calling your mother the N word. Ignorant dunce.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by LegendHero(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Psychologygh you will never know peace until you come here to validate your claim. For even mentioning the Yorubas in your rubbish post you have toyed with the wrong people. Listed below are some Yoruba businessmen and Entrepreneurs in Ghana;

Adeyemi Adetuwo is the Managing Director/CEO of SUNU Assurances Ghana Limited. There are also three other Yorubas among the board of director of the company.

Dele Momodu owns the Ovation Magazine

Olayinka Titilope Aletor is one of the Directors of Nem Insurance Co. Ltd and we have almost 4 other Yorubas as part of the board of Directors.

Iyiola Ayoade is the C.E.O of CHARTERHOUSE.

Mr. Olumide Olatunji is the Managing Director of Access Bank (Ghana) Plc.

Oluseyi A. Yoloye is the General Manager (Finance & Admin) of West African Gas Pipeline Company limited (WAPCo). Before him Charles Adeniji was the former Managing Director.

Dotun Somoye is the Country Manager GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Ghana. They deal in pharmaceutical.

Banigbe Obafemi was former Chief Operating Officer of Tigo Ghana Ltd.

Babalola Babatunde owns and runs First Deep Water Discovery Ghana Limited.

Lekan Sanusi was former MD Gtb Ghana Ltd.

Otunba Micheal Ajayi is the C.E.O. of Vintage Visions Ghana Limited.

Samuel I. Ayininuola is a Managing Director at Energy Bank Ghana Ltd.

Sola Peregrino Taiwo is the C.E.O of 3 Equatumn Associates

Adedayo Arowojolu is the MD/CEO of Wapic Insurance Co. Ltd.

These are just few of the reputable Yorubas in Ghana and we have more Yorubas in the workforce of Ghana carrying out legal business on a larger scale.

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Rosskiki: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Dude, Nigeria can say it's tough providing for 200 million people from disparate cultures etc, and that it will take time to 'fix' the country etc, but what is GHANA's excuse? You shouldn't be comparing yourselves to Nigeria. You should be comparing yourselves to Singapore and UAE. These are small countries with large income/ resource base, just like Ghana. Yet, Ghana, with just 25 million people, has oil and gas, has cocoa, and gold, all in commercial quantities, YET, you're still a poor, underdeveloped country filled with poor folks. Nigeria with 200 million people, has a higher GDP per capita than you. That's a disgrace.

YOU folks in Ghana should be asking your govt what happened to all the money being made there. But then again, you like to be known as a ''PEACEFUL'' country with no 'trouble makers', so I guess your leaders will continue to have a field day.

2 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kpoikpoi: 1:35am On Dec 06, 2019
SEENTALK:
Ghanaian's freshly attack Nigerians and their businesses in Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFWJyHdjfug
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kpoikpoi: 1:41am On Dec 06, 2019
My question is,if these Okoro people know how to trade so much,why can't they stay in their Biafra zone and trade?
Why scatter everywhere from Kano to Lagos to Akwa Ibom to South Africa to China to Ghana?
They even go to Ghana?
What is in Ghana?
Okoro people are useless.
They are looking for Biafra but I bet if we give them Biafra they won't stay there,they will still come and trade in Nigeria.
Okoro man no get sense at all.
Okoro people like to live in other places and trade, steal and do drugs, yet they are the most tribal and bigoted people on earth. If you don't like other people why not stay in Biafra?
Just go back to Biafraland and steal,stop embarrassing Nigerians.
We must let Ghanaians know that these people are not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Litmus: 4:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Nigerians traders outside Nigeria contribute to the Nigerian economy and contribute to the spreading of Nigerian cultures abroad enriching those places and popularising Nigeria. However, if their presence in certain nations lead to xenophobic or racist resentments and endangers the lives of our people, they have to weigh the pros and cons of persevering in those nations. I just about see why one might want to perceiver in a nation like South Africa but not Ghana. It seems to me the possible rewards of persevering in that Nation do not outweigh the dangers and worst long-term prognosis does not look good. Nigerian community leaders in Ghana would be remiss in their duty of care and purpose if they fail to promote programs that pull the affected Nigerian community in Ghana closer. The closer the impacted Nigerian community are the easier it will be to organise them and implement contingency measures. How to evacuate and return to Nigeria with the minimum of financial and human loss should be the uppermost concern.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Shut up and crawl back to your hole!

You’re just an illiterate online who can’t hold a sane conversation. If you can’t contribute meaningfully to the thread then withdraw to the background and watch sane men discuss with each other.

Kapeter don’t waste your time on this one, he got nothing to offer than to troll.

If you done....next
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2019
They thought this is Nigeria where lies from Nation newspaper, punch and TVC will cover their evil nature.

Other countries are getting clearer picture of who they are and what they can do.

Imagine trying to intimidate the young man to silence for saying the truth...of what he sees going on daily in Ghana...

Wonders shall never cease.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? / All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West / Tinubu Called GEJ , Drunken Fisherman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.