Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) (5370 Views)

New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by LegendHero(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:
They thought this is Nigeria where lies from Nation newspaper, punch and TVC will cover their evil nature.

Other countries are getting clearer picture of who they are and what they can do.

Imagine trying to intimidate the young man to silence for saying the truth...of what he sees going on daily in Ghana...

Wonders shall never cease.....

Your education is obviously a waste. The Yorubas made it a patriotic duty to correct a false narrative against their identity online by a foreigner while you (an Igbo) failed to defend your honor in the face of a foreigner.

We are proud of our heritage as Yorubas and we will never let anyone demean our honor.

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Your education is obviously a waste. The Yorubas made it a patriotic duty to correct a false narrative against their identity online by a foreigner while you (an Igbo) failed to defend your honor in the face of a foreigner.

We are proud of our heritage as Yorubas and we will never let anyone demean our honor.

You can kick from today till tomorrow.... doesn't concern me.

The young commented by asking igbo traders to go...Yorubas pick it up and start typing trash not knowing the same young man was still typing another submission...

please and please what ever comment against Yorubas here was self inflicted.

If they hadn't tried to play the ostrich, it wouldn't have backfired on them.....

Moreover stop trying to intimidate the young man to counter his Statement.

What he saw is what he penned down..

Era of express news Network is gone..... people now knows the clearer truth Mr Educator

2 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by crash12345: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Kapeter:
Psychologygh i'm here waiting for you oo. Cuz i'll really love to get the names of those yoruba criminals and armed robbers in your country.

I want to know which of the numerous cases of nigerians crime in ghana that have yoruba person in it. From the kidnapped tadi girls, the kidnapped canadian girls, the kidnappers den uncovered in tema, the robbers and rapist in northern region. I'm waiting for you.

And you call yorubas prostitutes, that is beyond you, you will never understand as an outsider. They claim to be what they want outside.

And i also want you to show me where the lazy and stupid yorubas in ghana reside. Maybe charterhouse c.e.o, mr eazi and all. I want to know where they reside in ghana.

And again, you said Alata fuo which equals to Nigeria fuo which both means Nigerians was derived from Alata(the yoruba name for pepper seller), isn't that a lie and a propaganda to you, because the two words have same spelling even with different pronounciation where you have such in english words too doesn't mean they are same. Alata fuo/Nigeria fuo is the same way yorubas will call you omo ghana which is same. Alata/Nigeria fuo means Nigerians same way as omo ghana means Ghanaian. Or are you by chance telling me that Alata fuo means Nigerian pepper seller?

I really do not care whatever you lots do to nigerians in your country buh for you to involve yorubas in your propagandas.

I'm so interested in you and i'd be following you henceforth cuz you must prove your ignorance.
so why do you guys block my account and claim I should reply you.I can't because my account was blocked since yesterday. Now am listening to you since I now have a different account. I have not insulted any Yoruba or igbos buh you should know your people triggered it by attacking me and I told them the state of Yorubas,igbos and Hausa fulanis people in my country Ghana. That's all I did.I have nothing against any tribe in Nigeria besides as I said,in Ghana, we called the whole of Nigeria Agege after a town in Lagos and we taught all Nigerians were Yorubas in the 20th century that's why we called all Nigerians Alata till date.We just don't want Nigerians especially the igbos who're the traders in Ghana to engage in retail business or trade because according to our laws,no foreigner is supposed to engage in retail business unless that person has a capital of 500,000 dollars which we know most common foreigners will not have or get except big retail outlets like Shoprite, Game,Melcom,etc so indirectly we say petty retail business is reserved for only Ghanaians which is in our constitution. That's simple
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by crash12345: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
hargbolahan01:
see this fool....that's why your artist don't get recognized until they feature Nigerian artist and your big artist like sarkodie only gets joy when they call clearance Peter( a Nigerian) before he can shot videos....who tell you that you are rich just because your country sell cocoa of $3bn when dangote cement has a value of over $3.5bn...all your GDP is less than river and Lagos combined....and beside federal government budget is $30bn which doesn't include the budgets of state govt....either you like it or not Nigeria is not your mate and Nigeria doesn't have 100million poverty people

don't forget to tell your actress like Jackie appiah and Co to bring their body for our actors and directors to allow them feature in one nollywood movies so the world can know them
well,I guess you've not heard of famous films who does majority of Sarkodie's award winning videos.Nobody uses Nigerian video companies in Ghana for their music videos.Famous Films has excellent and world class track records who has even shot videos for Ed Sherren and Ace wood when they were all in Ghana to shoot their videos.

Oh and cocoa is not the only thing we have,we are Africa's largest gold production country with over 5 billion dollars yearly in gold,we get 4 billion dollars yearly in crude oil,we refine some of our crude oil our self, 11 million barrels of oil is refined in our country oh and we receive 3 billion dollars from bauxite alone yearly. I showed you your national budget which is not even double of our budget whilst your population is 7 times our population. And the whole of Lagos State budget was 2 billion dollars for 25 million Nigerians whilst our education budget alone was 4 billion dollars. Free Senior High School budget alone in Ghana will finance the whole of your River state kidnapping state budget you idiot.

Oh and Jackie Appiah and our actors and actresses are more known and loved than majority of your actors in their own country that you people have to charter flights for them to come over to act in movies whilst your actors are never called in our movie industries except Mr.Ibu and co who rushed to act in our local twi speaking movies whilst your hans inuko or whatever claims to be a Ghanaian now.Come and see your Jim Ike or whatever and Genevieve inaji buying houses and living in Ghana just to be recognized. Your stars and actors with burna boy,Wizkid, Davido,2 face,Mr.Eazy etc use here as their holiday destinations and jet here multiple times in a year just to be recognized.

Useless country. Yea and we also have our regional budgets for 16 regions aside our 16 billion dollars national budget too.

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
You are disgrace to yourself, your family and your zoo sh1thole country grin Nigeria has been producing oil and gas since 1950. What have you done with the money? grin you were busy building “stomach infrastructure “ while United Arab Emirates, which produces the same amount of oil was busy building a paradise grin grin you talk without sense grin the question you should answer is, what has nigeria done with the trillions of dollars of revenue earned from oil and gas? Roads in Nigeria are supposed to be first class, from Lagos to sokoto, from calabar to maiduguri. But what do we see? Look at education. At least 12 million children are out of school in your country grin These are the next generation of armed robbers, kidnappers, pr0stitutes etc. and yet your leaders don’t give a fvck about ediots like you grin

You know what I find most tragic about Nigeria? It is simply that your leaders don’t even have plans to solve the many problems facing the country. And the followers are more foolish grin they swallow every lie their leaders tell them. The same lying leaders who have been promising them electricity since Lord Lugard’s time grin

For example, this border closure, how many of you nigerians have seriously interrogated the lies your leaders are peddling? Even from where I sit, here in Accra, I can tell you there are two individuals behind this border closure. They are the national security adviser and the head of customs. These two individuals are behind the border closure. My next question is, how much security vote are they receiving for keeping the borders closed? Investigate how much the federal govt is spending as “security vote” for the border closure. grin but nigerians are not smart at all at all grin Those guys are pushing for a personal interest and the rest of Nigerians are hungry.

Ghana is doing great. Ghana is a country going somewhere. Yes, We are still a long way from our destination, but at least we are moving forward towards the promised land. So, while Nigeria is moving backwards, Ghana is moving forward. Ghana’s economy is the fastest growing in Africa grin In Ghana today, children attend school free from primary school to secondary school. They are even fed free by the government and receive school uniforms as well. Ghana is investing in its future by investing in its children. The wealth of a country is not oil, gold, gas or anything like that. The wealth of a country is its people. grin so while nigeria has 12 million out of school children, Ghana is providing free education, food and uniforms to its children, Tell me, between Children in Ghana and Nigeria, who have a better future? cheesy in fact thousands of Nigerians are arriving in Ghana every day, in search of refuge grin

As I said, Ghana is moving in the right direction. Give us 10 years and you will see another Singapore in west Africa grin grin

Even you, didn’t you go to school in Ghana? You went to school in Ghaba because you wanted better quality education

Rosskiki:

Dude, Nigeria can say it's tough providing for 200 million people from disparate cultures etc, and that it will take time to 'fix' the country etc, but what is GHANA's excuse? You shouldn't be comparing yourselves to Nigeria. You should be comparing yourselves to Singapore and UAE. These are small countries with large income/ resource base, just like Ghana. Yet, Ghana, with just 25 million people, has oil and gas, has cocoa, and gold, all in commercial quantities, YET, you're still a poor, underdeveloped country filled with poor folks. Nigeria with 200 million people, has a higher GDP per capita than you. That's a disgrace.

YOU folks in Ghana should be asking your govt what happened to all the money being made there. But then again, you like to be known as a ''PEACEFUL'' country with no 'trouble makers', so I guess your leaders will continue to have a field day.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You are disgrace to yourself, your family and your zoo sh1thole country grin Nigeria has been producing oil and gas since 1950. What have you done with the money? grin you were busy building “stomach infrastructure “ while United Arab Emirates, which produces the same amount of oil was busy building a paradise grin grin you talk without sense grin the question you should answer is, what has nigeria done with the trillions of dollars of revenue earned from oil and gas? Roads in Nigeria are supposed to be first class, from Lagos to sokoto, from calabar to maiduguri. But what do we see? Look at education. At least 12 million children are out of school in your country grin These are the next generation of armed robbers, kidnappers, pr0stitutes etc. and yet your leaders don’t give a fvck about ediots like you grin

You know what I find most tragic about Nigeria? It is simply that your leaders don’t even have plans to solve the many problems facing the country. And the followers are more foolish grin they swallow every lie their leaders tell them. The same lying leaders who have been promising them electricity since Lord Lugard’s time grin

For example, this border closure, how many of you nigerians have seriously interrogated the lies your leaders are peddling? Even from where I sit, here in Accra, I can tell you there are two individuals behind this border closure. They are the national security adviser and the head of customs. These two individuals are behind the border closure. My next question is, how much security vote are they receiving for keeping the borders closed? Investigate how much the federal govt is spending as “security vote” for the border closure. grin but nigerians are not smart at all at all grin Those guys are pushing for a personal interest and the rest of Nigerians are hungry.

Ghana is doing great. Ghana is a country going somewhere. Yes, We are still a long way from our destination, but at least we are moving forward towards the promised land. So, while Nigeria is moving backwards, Ghana is moving forward. Ghana’s economy is the fastest growing in Africa grin In Ghana today, children attend school free from primary school to secondary school. They are even fed free by the government and receive school uniforms as well. Ghana is investing in its future by investing in its children. The wealth of a country is not oil, gold, gas or anything like that. The wealth of a country is its people. grin so while nigeria has 12 million out of school children, Ghana is providing free education, food and uniforms to its children, Tell me, between Children in Ghana and Nigeria, who have a better future? cheesy in fact thousands of Nigerians are arriving in Ghana every day, in search of refuge grin

As I said, Ghana is moving in the right direction. Give us 10 years and you will see another Singapore in west Africa grin grin

Even you, didn’t you go to school in Ghana? You went to school in Ghaba because you wanted better quality education

Wow

Ghana is really on the right track..

Nigeria is just big for nothing.... animal kingdom.

No respect for rule of law, senseless killing of civilians..

Ghana is a great country...

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
crash12345:
well,I guess you've not heard of famous films who does majority of Sarkodie's award winning videos.Nobody uses Nigerian video companies in Ghana for their music videos.Famous Films has excellent and world class track records who has even shot videos for Ed Sherren and Ace wood when they were all in Ghana to shoot their videos.

Oh and cocoa is not the only thing we have,we are Africa's largest gold production country with over 5 billion dollars yearly in gold,we get 4 billion dollars yearly in crude oil,we refine some of our crude oil our self, 11 million barrels of oil is refined in our country oh and we receive 3 billion dollars from bauxite alone yearly. I showed you your national budget which is not even double of our budget whilst your population is 7 times our population. And the whole of Lagos State budget was 2 billion dollars for 25 million Nigerians whilst our education budget alone was 4 billion dollars. Free Senior High School budget alone in Ghana will finance the whole of your River state kidnapping state budget you idiot.

Oh and Jackie Appiah and our actors and actresses are more known and loved than majority of your actors in their own country that you people have to charter flights for them to come over to act in movies whilst your actors are never called in our movie industries except Mr.Ibu and co who rushed to act in our local twi speaking movies whilst your hans inuko or whatever claims to be a Ghanaian now.Come and see your Jim Ike or whatever and Genevieve inaji buying houses and living in Ghana just to be recognized. Your stars and actors with burna boy,Wizkid, Davido,2 face,Mr.Eazy etc use here as their holiday destinations and jet here multiple times in a year just to be recognized.

Useless country. Yea and we also have our regional budgets for 16 regions aside our 16 billion dollars national budget too.

Education sector in Ghana is really doing fine......Years of commitment to development has made Ghana a force to reckon with..

If only the retail issues could be solved, Ghana is a country moving in the right direction.

Nigeria is big for nothing.... Forget all these lies you read online about GDP........ Nothing works here.

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by nisai: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kapeter:
Psychologygh i'm here waiting for you oo. Cuz i'll really love to get the names of those yoruba criminals and armed robbers in your country.

I want to know which of the numerous cases of nigerians crime in ghana that have yoruba person in it. From the kidnapped tadi girls, the kidnapped canadian girls, the kidnappers den uncovered in tema, the robbers and rapist in northern region. I'm waiting for you.

And you call yorubas prostitutes, that is beyond you, you will never understand as an outsider. They claim to be what they want outside.

And i also want you to show me where the lazy and stupid yorubas in ghana reside. Maybe charterhouse c.e.o, mr eazi and all. I want to know where they reside in ghana.

And again, you said Alata fuo which equals to Nigeria fuo which both means Nigerians was derived from Alata(the yoruba name for pepper seller), isn't that a lie and a propaganda to you, because the two words have same spelling even with different pronounciation where you have such in english words too doesn't mean they are same. Alata fuo/Nigeria fuo is the same way yorubas will call you omo ghana which is same. Alata/Nigeria fuo means Nigerians same way as omo ghana means Ghanaian. Or are you by chance telling me that Alata fuo means Nigerian pepper seller?

I really do not care whatever you lots do to nigerians in your country buh for you to involve yorubas in your propagandas.

I'm so interested in you and i'd be following you henceforth cuz you must prove your ignorance.
The guy just disappear like that. I am not surprised though since he could not think of any more fallacies to defend his barefaced lies. Imagine, 'yorubas are armed robbers and prostitutes'.

My bro, neither Igbo nor Yoruba perpetrates those crimes most of the time in Ghana, it's just that the name 'Nigeria' is a basket that has been so good and perfect for any forms of dump.

Whenever a crime is committed in Ghana, they have this funny conclusive mentality that it must be Nigerians as if themselves are all angels and have no bad ones in their midst. When you do evil and tell them it's a nigerian it appeals to them psychologically and it's readily accepted and propagated because of pre-conceived conception that all nigerians are into fraudulent act.

I understand that our image has been and is being tarnished by the illegal actions of few. But it does not change the fact that Nigerians are playing big and crucial impact in Ghana's economy. It does not change the fact that most Igbos in Ghana are law abiding nationals that find means of livelihood via legal activities like trade. Most Yorubas there are into business too.

Nigerians are just goal driven and tend to be aggressive (healthy one) in pursuing their dream. Thats all.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rubbish! What impact are nigerians making in Ghana? Give me one nigerian company or individual that is making an impact in Ghana. grin you Nigerians like to make yourselves more important than you are grin deluded mudder fuggerz grin and how come you are not making an impact in your own country? In fixing your country grin

nisai:
The guy just disappear like that. I am not surprised though since he could not think of any more fallacies to defend his barefaced lies. Imagine, 'yorubas are armed robbers and prostitutes'.

My bro, neither Igbo nor Yoruba perpetrates those crimes most of the time in Ghana, it's just that the name 'Nigeria' is a basket that has been so good and perfect for any forms of dump.

Whenever a crime is committed in Ghana, they have this funny conclusive mentality that it must be Nigerians as if themselves are all angels and have no bad ones in their midst. When you do evil and tell them it's a nigerian it appeals to them psychologically and it's readily accepted and propagated because of pre-conceived conception that all nigerians are into fraudulent act.

I understand that our image has been and is being tarnished by the illegal actions of few. But it does not change the fact that Nigerians are playing big and crucial impact in Ghana's economy. It does not change the fact that most Igbos in Ghana are law abiding nationals that find means of livelihood via legal activities like trade. Most Yorubas there are into business too.

Nigerians are just goal driven and tend to be aggressive (healthy one) in pursuing their dream. Thats all.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by babasolution: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Rubbish! What impact are nigerians making in Ghana? Give me one nigerian company or individual that is making an impact in Ghana. grin you Nigerians like to make yourselves more important than you are grin deluded mudder fuggerz grin and how come you are not making an impact in your own country? In fixing your country grin

you will look back some day soon and regret all you have just said,you will swallow ur words someday soon
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by nisai: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

These are few:
1 Chief Dr. Prince Christopher Obareki is the CEO/Chairman of CHRISBAKI Group Of Companies
2 Yemi Adetuwo is the MD/CEO and board member of Equity Assurance Ghana Limited
3 Mr. David Ishola Akintunde is the Chief Operating Officer of Equity Assurance Ghana Limited.
4 Dele Momodu owner of Ovasion Magazine
5- HRM, Dr. Chukwudi Jude Ihenetu owns Chi-Bert Group of Companies
6- Mr. Cornelius Iyiola Saraki is the Managing Director of Nem Insurance Co. Ltd

7- Iyiola Ayoade is the C.E.O of CHARTERHOUSE
8-Salma Iddriss Okwonko a woman is in charge of affairs at UBI Energy Ghana Limited and Televeras Group
9-Chief Emmanuel Okeson is one of the biggest individual employers of labour in Ghana
10-Mr. Bode Oseni of Regency Alliance Insurance Co.
11- Mr. Sam Ayininuola of Energy Bank Ltd
12- Kennedy Okosun owns and runs the biggest upscale stationeries outfit in Ghana, KRIF Stationeries.
13- Mr. Gabriel Edgal is the CEO of First Atlantic Bank Ltd.
14- Mr. Oliver Alawuba UBA (Gh.) Ltd
15- Charles Adeniji of Wapco (Gh.)
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
nisai:
These are few:
1 Chief Dr. Prince Christopher Obareki is the CEO/Chairman of CHRISBAKI Group Of Companies
3 Mr. David Ishola Akintunde is the Chief Operating Officer of Equity Assurance Ghana Limited.
6- Mr. Cornelius Iyiola Saraki is the Managing Director of Nem Insurance Co. Ltd

8-Salma Iddriss Okwonko a woman is in charge of affairs at UBI Energy Ghana Limited and Televeras Group
9-Chief Emmanuel Okeson is one of the biggest individual employers of labour in Ghana
12- Kennedy Okosun owns and runs the biggest upscale stationeries outfit in Ghana, KRIF Stationeries.

Jimoh Ibrahim Chairman - Energy Bank Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by nisai: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

Wo se omo iye mi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Can you imagine? Come and tell me nigerians who are making an impact in Ghana and you are quoting Chrisbaki Group, Equity Assurance, Ovation magazine grin grin grin chai, Charterhouse grin these are hustlers who are looking for bread in Ghana grin grin Fuckeduppedness cool where did you copy this crap from? Charles Adeniji left Wagpco almost 10 years ago grin grin

nisai:
These are few:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Fvck off angry Nigeria is finished grin stop deluding yourselves grin we’ve been hearing this crap for the past 20 years and yet Nigeria continues to sink, like the Titanic grin grin you are the one that will regret, not me. Nonsense! grin

babasolution:

you will look back some day soon and regret all you have just said,you will swallow ur words someday soon
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin is there anything called energy bank in Ghana? angry grin you fools keep posting trash from many years. You just go to the internet, copy trash and post, and you think you are saying something sensible. Well, let me tell you. Energy bank has been taken over by another bank. There is no more energy bank in Ghana. Stop posting rubbish grin

Zoharariel:

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by meccuno: 5:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Omoodua007:

Lol it’s the truth
You only tell the truth when it doesn't concern you. When will you tell Yoruba people the truth?
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by nisai: 5:36am On Dec 08, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Can you imagine? Come and tell me nigerians who are making an impact in Ghana and you are quoting Chrisbaki Group, Equity Assurance, Ovation magazine grin grin grin chai, Charterhouse grin these are hustlers who are looking for bread in Ghana grin grin Fuckeduppedness cool where did you copy this crap from? Charles Adeniji left Wagpco almost 10 years ago grin grin

grin I understand you are shock. You were expecting just one and I mentioned 15 effortlessly. Sorry about that.

Hustlers? Yes of course. But they are hustlers carrying ghanaians along and making a positive impact in your lives and economy. Bill Gate, Dangote, Steve jobs etc are hustlers on a bigger scale.

You are just a bitter clown that could not take how a fellow african country like yours, a 'shithole' for that matter, seems to be doing better on many grounds. Even on your turf.
So just to save face, you would rather be pleased with neocolonisation from China or USA than admitting a positive contribution from Nigeria, your nightmare.

Nigeria has more stake in Wapco than Ghana. Wapco was set up mainly to supply natural gas from escravos region of Niger delta in Nigeria to Ghana and others to power your electricity. Of course Ghana is still owing over a $100m gas debt to Nigeria. Does this not impact your economy?

Charterhouse is one of the biggest company in event management and audio-visual production in Ghana.

Tell your government to experiment that for you by sending them packing from Ghana and see how they 'did not impact your economy'.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by babasolution: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Fvck off angry Nigeria is finished grin stop deluding yourselves grin we’ve been hearing this crap for the past 20 years and yet Nigeria continues to sink, like the Titanic grin grin you are the one that will regret, not me. Nonsense! grin

unless u are a nigerian that just hates Nigeria,like some nigerians are,else if u not you will regret it,cos contrary to popular opinion Nigeria is actually improving daily
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2019
why do nigerians like to deceive themselves like this? grin Haven’t you heard nigeria is improving daily since Lord Lugard’s time? Don’t deceive yourself grin you have eyes, but can’t see grin you have ears, but can’t hear grin Nigeria is sinking, like the Titanic. grin I wonder if there will be a country called nigeria 10 years from now. Nigerians are very deluded people. The most deluded people in earth grin keep on deluding yourself grin cheesy Nigeria is improving, my azz grin
babasolution:

unless u are a nigerian that just hates Nigeria,like some nigerians are,else if u not you will regret it,cos contrary to popular opinion Nigeria is actually improving daily

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by babasolution: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

why do nigerians like to deceive themselves like this? grin Haven’t you heard nigeria is improving daily since Lord Lugard’s time? Don’t deceive yourself grin you have eyes, but can’t see grin you have ears, but can’t hear grin Nigeria is sinking, like the Titanic. grin I wonder if there will be a country called nigeria 10 years from now. Nigerians are very deluded people. The most deluded people in earth grin keep on deluding yourself grin cheesy Nigeria is improving, my azz grin

i see you are just a nigeria antagonist,say whatever you like,the truth remains the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Aso Rock? Can Someone Be Bold Enough To Tell Nigerians? / PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi / Enugu Government Reassures Residents Of Adequate Potable Water Supply Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.