Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) (5406 Views)

New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kpoikpoi: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2019
SEENTALK:
Ghanaian's freshly attack Nigerians and their businesses in Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFWJyHdjfug
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kpoikpoi: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Fresh attacks on Biafrans.
Those people are not Nigerians and they have said so themselves.
You can't pick and choose when to be a Nigerian.
When they are in trouble in South Africa or Ghana they will call themselves Nigerians but when the going is good they will say they are BIAFRANS .
Please deport them to Biafra, don't send them to Nigeria because Nigeria is a zoo.
Useless people.
Finish them.

3 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Allen102: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:
[s]and Yorubas are the most stupid,lazy set of Nigerians I have seen with your fulani warlords rulers whom you worship. We sacked over 200,000 Yorubas in Ghana in 1969 because they wanted to be Ghanaians and they are bitter till date.

Your people have been running to Ghana to school and experience just 24 hours electricity. In Ghana, we don't care whether you're an igbos,Yoruba or Hausa illiterate and cow Herdsmen we don't want anyone in our country. Leave our country.

I mentioned igbos traders cos they're mostly the traders in Ghana whilst the Yorubas are the prostitutes, armed robbers,students and the fulanis and hausa who are mostly on our streets begging with their wretched family or selling cow meats.

We call all Nigerians Alata which is a Yoruba name or word for pepper seller.Poverty capital of the world citizens. I know something about Nigeria now since reading useless comments and curses on your zoo country in this useless site[/s].
Fool Is that the Question I asked You?. grin grin

Oh I didn't even read the nonsense you type.

And Lastly I'm not Yourba you stupid Banku eater. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:
and Yorubas are the most stupid,lazy set of Nigerians I have seen with your fulani warlords rulers whom you worship. We sacked over 200,000 Yorubas in Ghana in 1969 because they wanted to be Ghanaians and they are bitter till date.

Your people have been running to Ghana to school and experience just 24 hours electricity. In Ghana, we don't care whether you're an igbos,Yoruba or Hausa illiterate and cow Herdsmen we don't want anyone in our country. Leave our country.

I mentioned igbos traders cos they're mostly the traders in Ghana whilst the Yorubas are the prostitutes, armed robbers,students and the fulanis and hausa who are mostly on our streets begging with their wretched family or selling cow meats.

We call all Nigerians Alata which is a Yoruba name or word for pepper seller.Poverty capital of the world citizens. I know something about Nigeria now since reading useless comments and curses on your zoo country in this useless site.
Fucking illiterate answer the damn question you walking corpse. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:
and Yorubas are the most stupid,lazy set of Nigerians I have seen with your fulani warlords rulers whom you worship. We sacked over 200,000 Yorubas in Ghana in 1969 because they wanted to be Ghanaians and they are bitter till date.

We call all Nigerians Alata which is a Yoruba name or word for pepper seller.Poverty capital of the world citizens. I know something about Nigeria now since reading useless comments and curses on your zoo country in this useless site.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2019
There is a sense that the God we worship never sleeps..

Lolzzzz

The tide just turned against this moniker Allen102

Lolz
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Fresh attacks on Biafrans.
Those people are not Nigerians and they have said so themselves.
You can't pick and choose when to be a Nigerian.
When they are in trouble in South Africa or Ghana they will call themselves Nigerians but when the going is good they will say they are BIAFRANS .
Please deport them to Biafra, don't send them to Nigeria because Nigeria is a zoo.
Useless people.
Finish them.

They have already finished your people here....Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Allen102: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzz

Lolz
How did the tides against me? so you see my mention and ran away From it.
bloody chest beaters, can't even confront the mumu Ghanaian.

3 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Allen102:
How did the tides against me? so you see my mention and ran away From it.
bloody chest beaters, can't even confront the mumu Ghanaian.

Ran, for where?

Please face who is facing you.

Stop running....

The guy really hit you hard.......LOl

3 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzz

Lolz
You worship god? which god is that?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Allen102: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ran, for where?

Please face who is facing you.

Stop running....

The guy really hit you hard.......LOl
Fool run from who? where is the Ghanaian?

Bloody coward. You see my mention and you run away like the osu pig that you are.

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You worship god? which god is that? undecided

Mtcheeeeeew...
Oga stop quoting us.......we have no business...
Carry your Ijaw and look for who to engage...
No time.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Allen102:
Fool run from who? where is the Ghanaian?

Bloody coward. You see my mention and you run away like the osu pig that you are.

Yoruba man face who is facing you oooooooooo

Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2019
There is no hunger in Ghana. The hunger is in nigeria. I support the closure of nigerian shops in Ghana. We need to teach these nigerians a lesson grin I love this. You close your borders I lock up your shops, nothing spoil now.

ursullalinda:
I understand is the hunger courtesy of our boarder closure that is making them act like animals......but Las Las they will be fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
There is no hunger in Ghana. The hunger is in nigeria. I support the closure of nigerian shops in Ghana. We need to teach these nigerians a lesson grin I love this. You close your borders I lock up your shops, nothing spoil now.

Keep consoling yourself.....we know you guys are badly affected hence the attack....but I know hunger won't kill you.....it will only borrow you sense to think inwards
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by GENEGIRIA: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin when will nigerians begin to talk sense? grin Na only stvpidity full their mouths grin there are many millions of Nigerians living in Ghana grin ask them if there is hunger in Ghana grin Food prices are going through the roof in your sh1thole grin prices of rice are skyrocketing grin chai, Nigeria has graduated from poverty capital of the world, to the malaria capital of the world grin generator fumes have damaged your brain, abi? Very fuelish girl grin

Nigeria is enforcing its laws, Ghana is enforcing its laws, what’s wrong with that? Una go get sense by force grin

ursullalinda:

Keep consoling yourself.....we know you guys are badly affected hence the attack....but I know hunger won't kill you.....it will only borrow you sense to think inwards

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Mtcheeeeeew...

Oga stop quoting us.......we have no business...

Carry your Ijaw and look for who to engage...

No time.
I don't have your time.

3 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kpoikpoi: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:
lol,answer me,between Ghana and Nigeria who's known as the poverty capital of the world with over 100 million extremely poor people as it's citizens. Tell me when was the last time you ever saw a Ghanaian in Nigeria. It's an abomination. Hahahaha, a Nigerian talking about prostitution when your dirty girls are bleeped in the gutter areas of Ghana for 10 cedis. When Nigerians rush to Ghana to go for education. Do you have light in your kiosk.Ghana sells cocoa alone for 3 billion dollars. Nobody talks about Nigeria border here cos we don't even know of it.Go and tell your fulani warlords rulers to come and carry their igbo liability from Ghana.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kpoikpoi: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Charlie, those people are not Nigerians, they are BIAFRANS, you kill them if you like.You will never see a real.Nigerian in dirty Ghana.
What do you have in Ghana?
Oil?
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Allen102: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Yoruba man face who is facing you oooooooooo

Lolzzz
You bore me to death, I'm done with you.
Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:
lol,answer me,between Ghana and Nigeria who's known as the poverty capital of the world with over 100 million extremely poor people as it's citizens. Tell me when was the last time you ever saw a Ghanaian in Nigeria. It's an abomination. Hahahaha, a Nigerian talking about prostitution when your dirty girls are bleeped in the gutter areas of Ghana for 10 cedis. When Nigerians rush to Ghana to go for education. Do you have light in your kiosk.Ghana sells cocoa alone for 3 billion dollars. Nobody talks about Nigeria border here cos we don't even know of it.Go and tell your fulani warlords rulers to come and carry their igbo liability from Ghana.
meleszenawi lzaa. This boy here must be afonja. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by LZAA: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
meleszenawi lzaa. This boy here must be afonja. grin

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:

actually please do your research again dear. Instead for a yoruba man to travel to ghana, he will migrate to Lagos unless he's travelling to the western countries rather. Do your research again and recount us(yorubas) in your country. Yes you are right, we don't do trade we do coporate business like Banku music, Empawa Africa of Mr Eazi and also Chartar House, those are the places you'll see us. If you check your companies very well too, you will see us there and the ones that are even trading in ghana have been in ghana pre Busia era, they got to ghana through the slave trade era and reason Anago is more used for Nigerians than Alata.

And you talk about Yorubas doing prostitution? Oh please don't disgrace yourself on public forum please, yoruba girls would rather keep plenty boyfriends than to engage in staying in one corner selling her body for 10 cedis, it's something that can never be possible. All those gals claiming yoruba, Lagos and all are all from one area which i wouldn't mention.

Yorubas in your country have been there even before you were born so they are almost as ghanaians as you are and like i said earlier you'd hardly find yoruba traders because they are in your companies.

The over 200k which is not right you claimed to sack during busia era were then the anagos that went with the slave trades, same way you'll find us in Freetown that even our language influence salones language.

Modern days yoruba would never migrate to any country in Africa as long as we still have Lagos and Ibadan. So please do your reseach again and again.

And also, Alata(which would never sound same way as Alata is two different words.) i sure know how you pronounce the word and Yoruba is known as Anago in your country and not Alata.

And also please ask most of your kins who ever lived in Nigeria, they all lived and succeed in Yorubaland, from Lagos to Ibadan to Ogbomoso to Akure. Please do your research well once again. Lagos and Ibadan to Yorubas is greater than every country in Africa to Yorubas and when you see them travelling not to any of those cities, it means, we are travelling to western world.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
psychologygh:

Kapeter

The guy really summarized una here..grin

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
actually please do your research again dear. Instead for a yoruba man to travel to ghana, he will migrate to Lagos unless he's travelling to the western countries rather. Do your research again and recount us(yorubas) in your country. Yes you are right, we don't do trade we do coporate business like Banku music, Empawa Africa of Mr Eazi and also Chartar House, those are the places you'll see us. If you check your companies very well too, you will see us there and the ones that are even trading in ghana have been in ghana pre Busia era, they got to ghana through the slave trade era and reason Anago is more used for Nigerians than Alata.

And you talk about Yorubas doing prostitution? Oh please don't disgrace yourself on public forum please, yoruba girls would rather keep plenty boyfriends than to engage in staying in one corner selling her body for 10 cedis, it's something that can never be possible. All those gals claiming yoruba, Lagos and all are all from one area which i wouldn't mention.

Yorubas in your country have been there even before you were born so they are almost as ghanaians as you are and like i said earlier you'd hardly find yoruba traders because they are in your companies.

The over 200k which is not right you claimed to sack during busia era were then the anagos that went with the slave trades, same way you'll find us in Freetown that even our language influence salones language.

Modern days yoruba would never migrate to any country in Africa as long as we still have Lagos and Ibadan. So please do your reseach again and again.

And also, Alata(which would never sound same way as Alata is two different words.) i sure know how you pronounce the word and Yoruba is known as Anago in your country and not Alata.

Thank you.

Lol

See consolation

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Kapeter

The guy really summarized una here..grin
you should know psychologygh was being ignorant. He needs to be schooled which i just did. I go f**k ibo gals in the brothels myself once a while and i interview them well before going on, you'd see them claiming yoruba name and claiming to come from Lagos yet with their heavy Igbo accent. The one i go carry last weekend thought i was a ghanaian, she still try same game. She told me her name is Yemisi and unknown to the slowpoke i'm from Ondo state, she claim to come from Ondo state, then i ask her, she said Akure, so i greeted her in the language and she was looking like a dundee.

Tell your igbo girls to stop spoiling omoluabis name. The whole world knows that Yoruba gals will surely be the last person on earth that will ever become prostitute. It's something that can nevet be possible.

Many Yorubas i know here are either nurse with even a ghanaian mother or other office worker, you yourself sure know, Yorubas worship and adore Lagos, and no country in Africa can ever be as good as Lagos to a yoruba person.

Just help us tell your people to stop telling lies claiming to be yorubas outside the shores like few of them that have come to my working place to search for a casual job, they claim to be from Lagos not knowing to them there is a yoruba person working in same company, when they bring them to me, i'd greet them in Yoruba and they'd start looking like some m.o.rons. And few of them that understand yoruba language hide under the language too to decieve ghanaians. Ghanaians recognize Yoruba language when they hear it because they were mostly living in Lagos and other parts of Yorubaland prior the 'Ghana must go' saga. So when they hear people speaking the language they took him for a yoruba person you uncivilized fellow.

Tell your people to always rep where they come from.

4 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol

See consolation
don't be stupid uncle, we need to educate psychologygh because your ibo fellow have corrupted everywhere and put every other people in trouble for too long. From South Africa now to Ghana. I won't be surprised if you start migrating to Ivory coast and Sierra leone now, it will be same thing where as Yorubas have been living in all these countries even before your fore-fathers were ever born. Yoruba language make up Sierra leone creole and they've never for once noticed or question their origin or anything since inception buh as soon as you cursed fellow start migrating there again, the troubles begin. Yorubas in Ghana have been living there since the slave era hence the popular Anago name ghanaians call Nigerians. Yorubas are not Alatas is not name for Yoruba, and Alata (ghanaian pronounciation) is different from Alata(the person selling pepper) that ignorant psychologygh is saying. Charter house and many other few companies and yoruba business in ghana. Yorubas are not traders. We do corporate business or work in companies. And even most of the yoruba traders that sell that i have met here are mostly muslims who move closely with ghanaian hauzas, they even speak hauzas and you can hardly differentiate them unless you speak their language to them or caught them speaking the language with their families. These traders are mostly arond zongo(hausa community) markets. So i need to educate psychologygh.

I attend Yoruba meeting regularly, you'll hardly find a new migrant in our meeting. They've all been here for so many years that they are almost as ghanaians as psychologygh. New migrants always return back to Lagos within a week or two as they could hardly get a job here in Ghana.

So meleszenawi, kindly help us beg your brethren to stop claimiing who they are not. I know one here pushing trolley around who's always claiming south african and has slept in cell for more than 5 times that i know off. Imagine ghanaians believing a south african is really commiting those crimes in their country. It's pathetic.

Please tell your igbo brothers to be proud of who they are. You just can't be igbo amaka on nairaland only now.

5 Likes

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
you should know psychologygh was being ignorant. He needs to be schooled which i just did. I go f**k ibo gals in the brothels myself once a while and i interview them well before going on, you'd see them claiming yoruba name and claiming to come from Lagos yet with their heavy Igbo accent. The one i go carry last weekend thought i was a ghanaian, she still try same game. She told me her name is Yemisi and unknown to the slowpoke i'm from Ondo state, she claim to come from Ondo state, then i ask her, she said Akure, so i greeted her in the language and she was looking like a dundee.

Tell your igbo girls to stop spoiling omoluabis name. The whole world knows that Yoruba gals will surely be the last person on earth that will ever become prostitute. It's something that can nevet be possible.

Many Yorubas i know here are either nurse with even a ghanaian mother or other office worker, you yourself sure know, Yorubas worship and adore Lagos, and no country in Africa can ever be as good as Lagos to a yoruba person.

Just help us tell your people to stop telling lies claiming to be yorubas outside the shores like few of them that have come to my working place to search for a casual job, they claim to be from Lagos not knowing to them there is a yoruba person working in same company, when they bring them to me, i'd greet them in Yoruba and they'd start looking like some m.o.rons. And few of them that understand yoruba language hide under the language too to decieve ghanaians. Ghanaians recognize Yoruba language when they hear it because they were mostly living in Lagos and other parts of Yorubaland prior the 'Ghana must go' saga. So when they hear people speaking the language they took him for a yoruba person you uncivilized fellow.

Tell your people to always rep where they come from.

Quite busy since today.

But campaign of calumny will never help you...Lol.

The young man explained his observation and sincere submission and you here trying so hard to turn it upside down..

You really need grace this time....Lol..

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kapeter:
don't be stupid uncle, we need to educate psychologygh because your ibo fellow have corrupted everywhere and put every other people in trouble for too long. From South Africa now to Ghana. I won't be surprised if you start migrating to Ivory coast and Sierra leone now, it will be same thing where as Yorubas have been living in all these countries even before your fore-fathers were ever born. Yoruba language make up Sierra leone creole and they've never for once noticed or question their origin or anything since inception buh as soon as you cursed fellow start migrating there again, the troubles begin. Yorubas in Ghana have been living there since the slave era hence the popular Anago name ghanaians call Nigerians. Yorubas are not Alatas is not name for Yoruba, and Alata (ghanaian pronounciation) is different from Alata(the person selling pepper) that ignorant psychologygh is saying. Charter house and many other few companies and yoruba business in ghana. Yorubas are not traders. We do corporate business or work in companies. And even most of the yoruba traders that sell that i have met here are mostly muslims who move closely with ghanaian hauzas, they even speak hauzas and you can hardly differentiate them unless you speak their language to them or caught them speaking the language with their families. These traders are mostly arond zongo(hausa community) markets. So i need to educate psychologygh.

I attend Yoruba meeting regularly, you'll hardly find a new migrant in our meeting. They've all been here for so many years that they are almost as ghanaians as psychologygh. New migrants always return back to Lagos within a week or two as they could hardly get a job here in Ghana.

So meleszenawi, kindly help us beg your brethren to stop claimiing who they are not. I know one here pushing trolley around who's always claiming south african and has slept in cell for more than 5 times that i know off. Imagine ghanaians believing a south african is really commiting those crimes in their country. It's pathetic.

Please tell your igbo brothers to be proud of who they are. You just can't be igbo amaka on nairaland only now.

Imagine 2 page of a text all in the name of trying to shift what you guys are known for to other people...Lol

You guys will never change...Lol

Continue your epistle as I am not ready for trash as the young man knows the truth.

You can write 98 pages against us here on nairaland but truth will still stand face tall against you..

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Allen102:
You bore me to death, I'm done with you.

Why not create third account as this one WorWorBoy2 as second...

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Ohh No!!! Fresh Attack On Nigerians By Ghanaian's (videos) by Kapeter(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Quite busy since today.

But campaign of calumny will never help you...Lol.

The young man explained his observation and sincere submission and you here trying so hard to turn it upside down..

You really need grace this time....Lol..
you are right. Psychologygh submited his observation which is obviously wrong and as i am someone on ground who knows what aided his observation, he has to be corrected.

And like i said earlier, please beg your igbo brothers not to migrate to Ivory coast and sierra leone. These are two major countries Yoruba have been living in for so long, don't go there and give them problems like you are doing to us in Ghana now. Yorubas have been in Ghana pre Busia era(even the atlantic slave era), you igbos started migrating in and now, yorubas don't have peace in Ghana anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS / Fayemi Declares N750m Assets •deputy Declares N1.2bn / Edo Power Plant Project To Be Completed April – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.