Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Do People Make Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do People Make Friends (399 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Why Do People Improve Themselves After A Divorce But Not During The Marriage? / Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Make Friends by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
I don't even know how to start.. I want real friends not the facebook kind of friends and whatsapp kind of friends..

I am afraid of loneliness
Re: How Do People Make Friends by officialfestus(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
We're in same shoes cry
Re: How Do People Make Friends by meobizy(f): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Go out and have fun. Regardless if you don’t want to make friends they’ll make you one.
Re: How Do People Make Friends by sholay2011(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
I don't even know how to start.. I want real friends not the facebook kind of friends and whatsapp kind of friends..

I am afraid of loneliness
People (especially guys) make friends through activities (football, basketball, athletics etc.), events and places we regularly attend (office, school, church etc.).

How to make friends from any of these channels? Be a friendly person yourself.
Re: How Do People Make Friends by Pavore9: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Be friendly, be interested in people.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Life / How Often Do You Clean The Skirtings In Your Home? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.