Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders (24764 Views)

Anambra Bans Public Display Of Caskets, Depositing Of Corpses Beyond Two Months / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Coronavirus: Obiano Shuts Down Schools In Anambra, Bans Mass Gathering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by LZAA: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Afamed:
Those masquerades disturbing the public peace are LZAA and Imhotep hustling to buy their Christmas dress. Shm

Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Okikaneseokwu: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Why have people choosen to be foolish?
Can anyone spot where IPOB was mentioned in the text.
Las las Biafra will be free,there's no two ways about it.
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by gidgiddy: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Okikaneseokwu:
Why have people choosen to be foolish?
Can anyone spot where IPOB was mentioned in the text.
Las las Biafra will be free,there's no two ways about it.

The community only banned some warring masquerade groups. IPOB had nothing to do with the Oraifite problem
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Thonypadua(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Everyone is now married to an Igbo just to justify their evil intention towards them

Na that one dey trend now

Buddy come to SW and see how your girls fall for Yoruba's than there guys.
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Princemolar101: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lol Story for the gods ...that document is not authentic am part of that union and an exco so I I know what am saying .they are really looking for everything to nail ipob IPOB remain the legitimate org in our land
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by gidgiddy: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
9jabull:
At OP where did you see IPOB in the write up .
Haters of IPOB & Bar Ejiofor will be disgraced.

IPOB wasn't even mentioned in the documents he posted. He just put that IPOB was banned because he knew that most of the biased fools on Nairaland only look at headlines and wouldn't look at the documents
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Okikaneseokwu: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

The community only banned some warring masquerade groups. IPOB had nothing to do with the Oraifite problem
Nawaoo, someone will choose to bury his conscience out of hatred for a particular region.
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by gidgiddy: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Okikaneseokwu:
Nawaoo, someone will choose to bury his conscience out of hatred for a particular region.

That's the way its always been in Nigeria. The worst is that when the section they hate say they want to be on their own, they will start shouting "one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Organs(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
This government and low self esteem ehn undecided

They will post anything just to justify their atrocities!!!

The federal government killed those police and the Nigerian citizens!!!

Police are meant to protect lives, but the Nigerian police delights in taking it

What's the visit to the house of the lawyer for

Foolish policemen, what will happen to your families now

They are not talking about the the harmless slain citizens!!!

Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria!!!

From your monika you lied that youre female. You believe Policemen killed the Police officers that died, another lie. You believe some harmless citizens died, where are their pictures in this day and age of pictures? What are their names? another lie. You have a history of always telling lies just to promote your agenda.
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Area4Area: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

Your lies always churn my tummy, the same IPOB YOU accused to be responsible and you even congratulated them but now calling up another group, you made a mistake.
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Area4Area: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

IPOB wasn't even mentioned in the documents he posted. He just put that IPOB was banned because he knew that most of the biased fools on Nairaland only look at headlines and wouldn't look at the documents
Oga you were convincing us days ago that IPOB was involved, was that not?
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Area4Area: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

That's the way its always been in Nigeria. The worst is that when the section they hate say they want to be on their own, they will start shouting "one Nigeria"
After you are caught lying, instead of you to just apologize and we all move on, you start forming Superman
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by chrismastre5(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
ablejesus26:

I won't bother arguing with you on a matter am sure you are only active and enthusiastic about on social media

I don't do tribalism I only point out the truth
inasmuch as I would like to have a country I can call my own and have a real sense of belonging I will not hide the truth dat

IPOB have only ever been more harm dan good me and the Igbos at Large

I m a witness of

the pain of IPOB in igboland
Guy u don't have shame, then go and get the country yourself or better still follow your likes in person of Loretta onochie the likes. Mr truth u think saying the truth and shaming your brothers can solve anything. This is why Hausa are using your kinsmen and dumping them like second class citizens Okoroawusa comes to mind
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by Sommydisaster(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Finally my village done enter forum grin

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics and all that
Re: Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders by ablejesus26(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
chrismastre5:
Guy u don't have shame, then go and get the country yourself or better still follow your likes in person of Loretta onochie the likes. Mr truth u think saying the truth and shaming your brothers can solve anything. This is why Hausa are using your kinsmen and dumping them like second class citizens Okoroawusa comes to mind

its obvious that you are carrying an

audio brain

you think ipob is the way forward?
i will leave you to your
small mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joda Committee Asks Buhari To Appoint Only 19 Senior Ministers / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Unrest In Owerri As Keke Drivers Protest Ban By Governor Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.