Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) (34330 Views)

Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) / Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle / Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by jamace(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
tungamaje:

Even if they show you pictures, what would you do? Are you not afraid or in support of them? If na harmless IPOB, you would have called for their heads
I am only saying that attaching pictures of the destroyed rice farm will make people to believe the information more.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by Legendguru: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by digitaltrades: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Why do u have to ascribe this to religion

Even he can't deny it.

As far as he is concerned, buhari is some Islamic cleric that no one must argue with. Where he is concerned, supporting buhari is synonymous with patriotism
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by HighWITCH: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
What a shame. These people keep knocking on doors. One day they will knock on a certain door and when it opens, they will enter and never come out. Thank God for modern tech. In future the world will play the fulani tape to explain to the future generations why certain things have befallen them in future. It will all be traced back to these days

This is indeed deep. Not everyone may understand.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by greatreality: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by Nowenuse: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
You can't see the likes of LegendHero and Omoodua007 on threads like this. Nonsense!
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by LegendHero(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nowenuse:
You can't see the likes of LegendHero and Omoodua007 on threads like this. Nonsense!

What do you want me to say on a thread like this. We’ve voiced out a million times about the deranged Fulani herdsmen wreaking havoc.

The SW governors already rejected RUGA and you can see there are some actions already in place to checkmate these barbaric Fulani herdsmen atrocities.

There have been multiple cases of thunder killing their cows around Yoruba land and I’m sure work is going on internally among the security architecture of the Yorubas.

Because we don’t come online to shout with no action like other folks does not mean the Yorubas are asleep!
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by Omoodua007: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nowenuse:

When any SE state has the balls to tackle RUGA & enact anti grazing law I will take you serious
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) by DegemaObi: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:
Okay. I don see something, let me accordingly grin grin
[/s]
lol see how i permanently retired this tribalist

more to go down grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State / Sergeant Collins Apugo Wanted By Police For Killing Man In Umuahia (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.