Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead (35479 Views)

Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogunjimi Is Dead / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by agbangam: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2019
Soft spoken with a beautiful wife. As a little boy i always love seeing him around my crib. Still have his Ozigizaga album from my late dad. Sad! Sad!! Sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by sharone21(f): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2019
My dad loved this Kwale man song ooo...he also, helped sing for the freedom of South Africa just like Sunny Okosun did.
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by gidjah(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:
If you sabi this guy and you neva marry... undecided undecided
hahahahajahahahaha you pretty correct my dear,had to quote you even though I hardly do that on topics like this .I am ok need if those who can support u in that .Bright chi chi and CO one of Africa way way back .The Ozigizaga group were very popular on the African soil .still remember that song Turn by turn ....And police "he's committing suicide" oo!!!
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by gidjah(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2019
RoyalUc:

Babe, I sabi am o and I never marry. Mai look your side? wink
you should be in your late 30s wetin u dey wilait for broda after all the .......runs !!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by scobaba: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2019
let me remember the rhymes..i was 12 then.

odibo dibo lenu

odibo dibo lebe nuwa

odibo dibo lenu

odibo zigizaga ebelebe.

RIP Chris.

1 Like

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by BlackIP: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

A sad exit of this fellow Bright Chimezie schooled on Ozigizaga.

Anyways, he is lucky he died now that Shiloh is on.
Because the gates of heaven are wide open..
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by mrdipye(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
He looks like a Nollywood actor
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by Danniedpastor(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
ubu onye Obiaruku.
Wow, m bu onye Umutu
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by Danniedpastor(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
xaggar:

What is this?
Ndokwa is under which state and language group?
Oga, there's nothing like "language group " Ndokwa is an ethnic group that speaks a language called Ukwani. We are not igbo all.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by Danniedpastor(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
sassysure:
So he is delta igbo? Cos he speaks like an ukwuani man in his song
He's an Ukwani man And Ukwani is not Igbo. We are not Delta igbos o

2 Likes

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by Danniedpastor(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
sassysure:

There is ndokwa in delta also whichis ukwuani. They are part of delta igbo. Seems like he is from the rivers side. Well,.I don't dabble into Nigerian ethnic wahala.
Well, the Igbos want to christen us "Delta igbo". But, honestly we are not igbos in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by RoyalUc(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
gidjah:
you should be in your late 30s wetin u dey wilait for broda after all the .......runs !!!

grin grin grin

I dey wait for money o!
You go fit help a brother? cheesy
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by excel101(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Danniedpastor:
U just said what I have in mind. Are you from NdokwaYes?
Yes my brother, Ndokwa for life.
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by Danniedpastor(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
excel101:
Okay, aje
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by RoyalUc(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Danniedpastor:

Okay, aje

Ajieh nwene mmadu!
Deele?
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by RoyalUc(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
excel101:

Ani Ndokwa bu ani eze.
Ajieh bro
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by RoyalUc(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
Obiaruku

Nwa onyeye oma! Oteofe!
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by liberalchick(f): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
RoyalUc:

Nwa onyeye oma! Oteofe!
excel101:
Danniedpastor:

Okay, aje
Ndoni, Rivers State.
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by Mylovelife: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ajie and oteofeh people wan take over this post.

Una deele
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by RoyalUc(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
liberalchick:

Ndoni, Rivers State.

Welcome sis

1 Like

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by liberalchick(f): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
RoyalUc:

Welcome sis
Thank you.
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by excel101(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2019
liberalchick:
Ndoni, Rivers State.
I am from Utagba-Ogbe, Kwale( m bu onye Utagba. )
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by excel101(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2019
liberalchick:
Ndoni, Rivers State.
Nde wenem unu nwani o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by excel101(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Danniedpastor:

Okay, aje
Ajie wenem
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by xaggar(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Danniedpastor:

Oga, there's nothing like "language group "
Ndokwa is an ethnic group that speaks a language called Ukwani.
We are not igbo all.

Ukwani is a subset or dialect in the Igbo language. Forget all this grammar you are speaking.

Please translate the words "come", water, market, language into Igbo and ukwani.

What does the name ukwuani mean in english because in Igbo it means "low land". And that's because your areas are sighted in the low areas close to the banks of River Niger.
Enuani which is the oshimili and aniocha areas also means High Lands. These areas are relatively higher than the banks of Niger river.

The ukwuani man may have origins from other areas not necessarily from the East but some do. But you all general categorised as Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by Danniedpastor(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
RoyalUc:

Ajieh nwene mmadu! Deele?
K oma
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by Danniedpastor(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
liberalchick:
Ndoni, Rivers State.
Wow. like meeting my people.

1 Like

Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by floreanth16: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
xaggar:

Ukwani is a subset or dialect in the Igbo language. Forget all this grammar you are speaking.

Please translate the words "come", water, market, language into Igbo and ukwani.

What does the name ukwuani mean in english because in Igbo it means "low land". And that's because your areas are sighted in the low areas close to the banks of River Niger.
Enuani which is the oshimili and aniocha areas also means High Lands. These areas are relatively higher than the banks of Niger river.

The ukwuani man may have origins from other areas not necessarily from the East but some do. But you all general categorised as Igbo.

On point.
Re: Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead by msughdoo: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Ukwuani is Delta Igbo. Anioma.
Danniedpastor:

Not Delta Igbo.
He's an Ndokwa son

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay Jay' Okocha Pictured With Wizkid / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.