Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Finding True Love Here Is Impossible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding True Love Here Is Impossible (1136 Views)

Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / Finding true love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Jgoldie: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
It has caught my attention that threads here on nairaland is to bash women, downgrade the opposite sex and so on
If you as a lady or a guy stay too long on a forum like this ,it will be so difficult to find love or bond with the opposite sex.

When i see couples getting married every weekend ,i am so sure they don't read comments and threads here on nairaland.

There all sort of nonsense here, you hear things like red pills, hoes, alphas ,betas...pigs, Igbos, tribalistic comment flying everywhere.

I read comments on youtube and quora.......the content we have here is so depressing.

I regret joining this site,it has changed my views and made me so wild.Gosh i was so innocent with the way i view the world and the people therein some months back.

Look at me now..... embarassed embarassed

It is time to take a break.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Elxandre(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by falcon01: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
welcome to the club sister

2 Likes

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Westernlove: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Lonelypacifist6: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jgoldie:
It has caught my attention that threads here on nairaland is to bash women, downgrade the opposite sex and so on
If you as a lady or a guy stay too long on a forum like this ,it will be so difficult to find love or bond with the opposite sex.

When i see couples getting married every weekend ,i am so sure they don't read comments and threads here on nairaland.

There all sort of nonsense here, you hear things like red pills, hoes, alphas ,betas...pigs, Igbos, tribalistic comment flying everywhere.

I read comments on youtube and quora.......the content we have here is so depressing.

I regret joining this site,it has changed my views and made me so wild.Gosh i was so innocent with the way i view the world and the people therein some months back.

What about male basing threads are you going to pretend like it doesn't exist
Yeah Nairaland really changed you to an hypocrite Gtfo One less Wench to deal with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by maak400: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jgoldie:

Nairaland was not this bad when I joined in 2008, people communicated on this forum without using foul language and degrading words.
It’s really sad how seun has allowed this forum to become a cesspool of hateful comments and tribal wars.
This forum should be competing with the likes of reddit, quora etc but instead nairaland is the headquarters of vile, bitter and hateful souls. Only few people make sane contributions.
The sad thing is that the insane people on this forum usually provoke the cool headed ones to become abusive as well. It’s a shame embarassed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by studioone(m): 2:02am On Dec 05, 2019
Well, the truth is there are sane ppl on here, only that, most times, they just choose to read and pass by. They don't often feel like logging in to comment.

7 Likes

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

I don't even reply them when ever they quote me and say all those rubbish.

Frustrated people are all over NL these days and I guess it's the results of the economic situations they find themselves into.

Street no easy for people that's why dey give it hot when they quote people on a forum like this.

I see people comparing NL to quora or Reddit...why will you compare both?Those sites are filled up with normal people from a well organized society where things are working perfectly.

Don't ever compare this site with those sites again pls.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Kingsteve(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2019
Even in the midst of the vile personalities and hate comments on here, there are still some sweet and romantic souls within.
Atleast, I know of one... grin

Learn to ignore some threads and comments.
And above all...
You must grow a thick skin, and don't let whatever you read on here affect your personal life.

It's just a forum FFS!
What you see on here isn't necessarily a reflection of how some live their lives.

Some say whatever on here just to impress or blow off steam!
Don't take it personally.

5 Likes

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Trustme2(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Only the fittest survive here. You now need to grow a very thick skin. Nndo grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Nat404: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

Do not feel depressed on what you read on this social community because it symbolizes the state in which the country currently is. Not everyone is experiencing the same insanity here because there are still nice people on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Jgoldie: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2019
Nat404:
Do not feel depressed on what you read on this social community because it symbolizes the state in which the country currently is. Not everyone is experiencing this same insanity here because there are still nice people on Nairaland.

I want to meet those nice people,not necessarily relationships level but we could be friends...Male /Female

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Nat404: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

I want to meet those nice people,not necessarily relationships level but we could be friends...Male /Female
Alright then, feel free to PM me.
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Ibenny(f): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2019
[url][/url]
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

Main mission here is to be a basher and meet a bashee....ohhh and have fun while at it..lol.
so what makes you different from the bashees you are complaining about. what some people do here does not define dem , keep that in mind

2 Likes

Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by chigoizie7(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Before you go finally, please dm me
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
ericsmith:

she’s too sweet for that she’s just making mouth bro

Main mission here is to be a basher and meet a bashee....ohhh and have fun while at it..lol.
so what makes you different from the bashees you are complaining about. what some people do here does not define dem , keep that in mind
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Lonelypacifist6: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
ericsmith:

Leave the foolish thing let her be deceiving herself, with victim playing. Wenches everywhere.
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Leave the foolish thing let her be deceiving herself, with victim playing. Wenches everywhere.

i don't think she is that kind of person, like i said b4 what people do or say here does not define dem. i knw jgoldie is mature, n she is my candy crush ... jus playing
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Adedokunworld post=84649374][/quote]

i know, buh i don't knw if she is sweet o ! i guess u've gotten there b4 me. embarassed
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by maximusprime2000: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Ladies and hypocrisy are 5 n 6. Some of them just cant find a way to hide it.neva take them too serious.
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by gnaira(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jgoldie:

I want too.

If it's okay with you, PM me
Re: Finding True Love Here Is Impossible by Nostradamu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Elxandre:
grin

Don't say so.. My name is Olumuyiwa, let's hook up if you don't mind. My twitter handle is @Aremu1986. Would love us to hang out (if you wish) for a greet & meet.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Laps Old Man Inside A Bus ? / Regina Daniel Brags To Empty Shoprite Shoppin Mall As Peter Okoye Throw Challeng / GIVE Me 2 Reasons I Should Do This Or Shouldn't... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.