Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? (1563 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Finding True Love Here Is Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
I have search on nairaland dating and romance section but I don't seem to see a legit thread for dating. I also notice when some nairalander try to get serious and create a thread, many nairalanders clown will spam the thread with derailing and discouraging comments.
Even thread far back as 2006 on nairaland's dating and hookup section, their comments are not much different from recent ones. Most of you that will also open thread for hookup and dating when there's no picture on your signature. Now I don't know how to get serious and find a nairalander lady, most of them too form and do feminism.
Is nairaland dating section for scammers/jokers?
Have you found partner here?
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Openbusiness3: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nairaland operate by cliques. If you not belong, they will ignore you. But as for romance section, been observing that place for a while. If you want a fine hottie with, brain, class, acumen, maturity, character, well spoken, well behaved and all-round everything set and balance, then you should go for (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ ibkayee. Na dat girl make sense pass for romance section. But na Yankee babe. You might need a visa. Good luck grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Does Nairaland Look Like A Place To Find Love.

Oga Are You Dreaming?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Yup

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Does Nairaland Look Like A Place To Find Love.

Oga Are You Dreaming?? grin grin
So what's the essence of hookup/dating section. Can't nairalanders emulate their twitter handlers counterpart?
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Openbusiness3: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
sinaj:
Yup
Na another one be this! (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ Sinaj. Na Port Hancut he dey. She dey top 20 for Romance section. Na full package. But na hide and seek shy type. So shine your eyes, otherwise he go escape for your hand before you say Jack Robinson grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Na another one be this! (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ Sinaj. Na Port Hancut he dey. She dey top 20 for Romance section. Na full package. But na hide and seek shy type. So shine your eyes, otherwise he go escape for your hand before you say Jack Robinson grin
nah HeFemale?
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Openbusiness3: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
nah HeFemale?
female na. Pardin my broken English aka pidgin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Openbusiness3:
female na. Pardin my broken English aka pidgin grin
ok, how u dey know them?
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by tunize(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
No hopefully someday.
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by mamaafrik(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Most females you see here are 60℅ male trying to swindle people.
Shine your eye

2 Likes

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
mamaafrik:
Most females you see here are 60℅ male trying to swindle people.
Shine your eye
yahoo female. Even the real one are hiding and forming feminism. Love is hard here oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
tunize:
No hopefully someday.
Are u looking for love on nairaland?
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by tunize(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
Are u looking for love on nairaland?
Yes
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Openbusiness3: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
ok, how u dey know them?
I don't. Didn't say I know them. Said I observe Romance section for sometime and since your are looking for "real love", you can try your luck with those ladies

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
tunize:
Yes
And think you'd find a real one here?
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by jawalis(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Torie8 come and see.
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by tunize(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
And think you'd find a real one here?
Yes
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Openbusiness3:
I don't. Didn't say I know them. Said I observe Romance section for sometime and since your are looking for "real love", you can try your luck with those ladies
I need someone like 'Anuoluwa1234' but she too shy. Those ones you mention are real female scammers.
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
tunize:
Yes
Toor goodluck to you.
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Phenomenal16(f): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
8th wonders of d world
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by tunize(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
Toor goodluck to you.
i hear be like u lose hope dor nairaland babes
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Openbusiness3: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
I need someone like 'Anuoluwa1234' but she too shy? Those ones you mention are real female scammers.
Kikikiki grin real scammers as how? Do you mean like high budget babes? Me I don't think so. If na girls wey go take bills cut your neck for here, na from their posts you go know na grin From my observing, these ones are "decent" girls, not the hungry ones. But all in all, don't know any personally, so I can't vouch 100% for any on every level matter.
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
tunize:
i hear be like u lose hope dor nairaland babes
?
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Openbusiness3: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
My own prayer be say make this topic enter front page, make plenty people see the market i dey sell and patronize me grin I'm not looking for love oh. People looking for love went that way (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Dannyfan(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Kikikiki grin real scammers as how? Do you mean like high budget babes? Me I don't think so. If na girls wey go take bills cut your neck for here, na from their posts you go know na grin From my observing, these ones are "decent" girls, not the hungry ones. But all in all, don't know any personally, so I can't vouch 100% for any on every level matter.
nah just observation you dey do? Shey you don ask one out before? Make I try my luck for one shaa.
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by tunize(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
?
typo error seems u lost hope on nairaland girls?
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Openbusiness3: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
8th wonders of d world
Kikikiki grin
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by phelonrays: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Onyi2.2

Amatarash.a

Try those two up there you'll come back with testimony..undecided www.nairaland.com/attachments/11869153_asurpriselook_jpeg_jpegeba452ec08a6801db8c1ca0b9060924a

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
If you're interested in online dating then you have a problem approaching girls
So let discuss the main problem grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Openbusiness3: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
nah just observation you dey do? Shey you don ask one out before? Make I try my luck for one shaa.
No, never asked anyone out here, or flirting with anybody. My interest on Nairaland is in selling my market smiley
Re: Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dannyfan:
I have search on nairaland dating and romance section but I don't seem to see a legit thread for dating. I also notice when some nairalander try to get serious and create a thread, many nairalanders clown will spam the thread with derailing and discouraging comments.
Even thread far back as 2006 on nairaland's dating and hookup section, their comments are not much different from recent ones. Most of you that will also open thread for hookup and dating when there's no picture on your signature. Now I don't know how to get serious and find a nairalander lady, most of them too form and do feminism.
Is nairaland dating section for scammers/jokers?
Have you found partner here?

I really don't think it's that easy here.. tho I haven't tried anyway. There are beta platforms u can find love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello Everybody, What Is Your Biggest Fear In Life ? / Older Brother Enjoys Abusing Me & My Sibling / My Experience With This Potential Cheating Wh0re - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.