Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola (42693 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by executive12: 12:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Only #100,000 bail for hiring assassins to kill?
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Alajiki:
Pastors! That's their stock in trade. If they are not fvcking, they are scamming or killing for rituals. All of them, including all those ones along Lagos Ibadan expressway and Ota. And their mugus too never see anything wrong with them.
You are ignorant man. Existence of fake mean s there's an original somewhere. This man is a criminal not a Pastor.
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by asatemple(f): 2:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Ndi Uka
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Alajiki:
Pastors! That's their stock in trade. If they are not fvcking, they are scamming or killing for rituals. All of them, including all those ones along Lagos Ibadan expressway and Ota. And their mugus too never see anything wrong with them.
you are a fool for talking against pastor Adeboye and Pastor Oyedepo, may God struck you if they are fake......fools everywherr
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Religion is Cancerous.

Pastors are Toxic.

I knew people like you will react,

You keep fending on vulnerable gullible Nigerians.

Evil doers pretending to be the holiest.

Religion is fast fading off and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

200 years to this time, Religion will be a thing of the past because Science will have uncovered so many truths.

Your children does not like attending those Religious Cathedrals, you only force them.

Ask your children if they'll like to attend your Religious Cathedral at their own will, don't be shocked that their response will be NO.

Your children will free their children to choose their faith, your children's children will choose secularism.

That's the future, SECULARISM.

LMFAO...

You know nothing about the Scriptures.

You don't even know who Jesus is, only living in the interpretations of corrupt minds sold to people like you.
Quite unfortunate, Africa remains in the dark because of the Religious mentality which equals Slavery.

You're only living in the illusion and the interpretations of other minds.

But I'm not surprised cos you are better than your Father in Enlightenment, so will your children become better than you.

The World is on transition, but a lame brain like yours might find it hard to digest.

Keep talking about the existence of Hell and Heaven that have no proofs.

Hin go clear for una eyes say Scientists go soon discover non-aging Elixir. But people like you will still label it the devils doing.

Crap!
yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen......stop ranting foolishly .......God's kingdom is on Earth and there's nothing you and all your cohorts can do about it...... If u are pained, go and buy sniper......stupid atheist,
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by UnitedNigeriaUN: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen......stop ranting foolishly .......God's kingdom is on Earth and there's nothing you and all your cohorts can do about it...... If u are pained, go and buy sniper......stupid atheist,

I'm not surprised, after all your Daddy GOs once claimed that Television is evil.

Now, the same television is being used to broadcast their manipulative doctrines.

Bloody Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Fake pastors be like fake products. Their hell fire no be small hell fire. Maybe devil go pack fuel 4 in place make the fire hot welu welu
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by Logobenz0: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Afonja piggerys grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

I'm not surprised, after all your Daddy GOs once claimed that Television is evil.

Now, the same television is being used to broadcast their manipulative doctrines.

Bloody Hypocrites!
Mr Senseless Atheist, leave us and our God alone na grin, After all God is blessing us and we are seeing his hands upon our lives, channel ur hatred to ur atheism.....

BLOODY HATER
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by UnitedNigeriaUN: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
Mr Senseless Atheist, leave us and our God alone na grin, After all God is blessing us and we are seeing his hands upon our lives, channel ur hatred to ur atheism.....

BLOODY HATER

Mr sensible religious fagggot,

I know ur god is blessing you after he anointed you and your lots to fend on gullible Nigerians.

Barawos...
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

I know ur god is blessing you after he anointed you and your lots to fend on gullible Nigerians.

Barawos...
Apparently, you are not happy today, don't bring such evil vibes to my way Biko, am super excited, a billion of ur shit can't bring me down, so go and relax bro......

Sign out
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

Barawos...
By the way, am not a fagggot, am a blessed child of God almighty ordained to excel in life .....
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by Alajiki(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
you are a fool for talking against pastor Adeboye and Pastor Oyedepo, may God struck you if they are fake......fools everywherr

Bad English has been added to your afliction grin. Dindinrin
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Alajiki:

Bad English has been added to your afliction grin. Dindinrin
Keep bad mouthing God's own prophets, let's see what will become of your doomed life ....buoda oshi
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by Alajiki(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
Keep bad mouthing God's own prophets, let's see what will become of your doomed life ....buoda oshi

Ewure pastor grin
Re: Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Alajiki:

Ewure pastor grin
lol, omo ake grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.