Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration (12282 Views)

Bayelsa West: PDP Gives Automatic Ticket To Dickson / APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Edoziesmart(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2019
My friend leave probing the current administration and seek on how you will equip your state with better security. That's what your state need mostly. And let icpc and effc do the probing work by themselves. My 6 years stay in that state was hell to me.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That is what we want

When present administration probe past administration
Gradually we will be reducing corruption

And we all know the present can as well become the past

What if it's same party?

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by SctDonald(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Funny
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by vineyardfarms: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2019
GOOD MOVE AND PUT HIM TO WHERE HE BELONGS
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Germi9: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2019
bluebay:
I believe you won't try that witch Hunting for it will surely lead to your house hold.
You don't like progress
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Germi9: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
Don't...

Rather let EFCC or ICPC do that on your behalf or you may be digging your own graves
He should do it..this nonsense has got to stop asap
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by yb43(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2019
Good Idear, i love that so much but i think you have give him an espo l, he myt start to run for his life.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by bluebay(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Germi9:

You don't like progress
Which of the progress? The progress buhari wasted first 4 years looking for ? I will keep saying it, there nothing remaining to develope in bayelsa, only the greedy ones will complete. Am certain AP.C will spend their first year witch hunting just like their president wasted the first 4 years with.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by jobsandschools1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Instead of him to focus, he's probing
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by hybridblood07(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
It's obvious you don't have a plan, if u really do have a concrete agenda, you would move on and leave what happened in the past behind.
Proving won't solve the life of the indigenes rather make them suffer for a period of time.
This is exact what Buahri said and up till now we are still suffering as if we don't have a President.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
zakim:
The governor-elect of Bayelsa State, Chief David Lyon, has inaugurated a 59-member Transition Council set up by the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to scrutinise the accounts of the outgoing Governor Seriake Dickson’s administration. He said that was needed for appropriate action when he takes over on February 14, 2020.

Lyon, while inaugurating the transition committee at the party secretariat in Yenagoa yesterday, urged it to develop and identify failures of the outgoing administration, and also proffer possible solutions to tackle the economic, security, developmental, infrastructural and the several other areas that often affected the machinery of government negatively. The governor-elect who also set out a 12-point term of reference for the committee, including the close monitoring of the out-going governor’s dealings with banks and financial institutions and scrutinising bills passed into law within the past four years, said they will also interface with the outgoing administration for a smooth hand-over/take-over and receive hand-over documents from Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).

Other mandates of the committee include; analysing hand-over notes and to identify and prioritize important or urgent issues confronting the in-coming government; to review preliminary assessment of the balance sheet of government with particular emphasis on checking the status and liabilities of government and the cash flow position of the government including specific x-raying on relationship with all banks and financial institutions.

Lyon noted that though the challenges before the APC and the incoming administration were enormous, his government will focus on ways to address the challenges for the good of Bayelsans. Chairman of the transition committee and former acting governor of the state, Werinipre Seibarogu, promised to fulfil the terms of reference handed to the committee.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/lyon-to-dickson-ill-probe-your-administration.html

Dickson is in a big trouble.

He can not eat state money and get away free.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Angrymode: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is the sole reason I wanted APC to win. I want Dickson's administration seriously probed. However, the probing must include everyone, including those that have crossed to APC or it's a joke and an early sign of mediocrity.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Angrymode: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
hybridblood07:
It's obvious you don't have a plan, if u really do have a concrete agenda, you would move on and leave what happened in the past behind.
Proving won't solve the life of the indigenes rather make them suffer for a period of time.
This is exact what Buahri said and up till now we are still suffering as if we don't have a President.

I hope you don't ever aspire to rule because you've got no clue on what you will be doing. How can you forget the past when it determines the present which controls the future?
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Germi9: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
bluebay:

Which of the progress? The progress buhari wasted first 4 years looking for ? I will keep saying it, there nothing remaining to develope in bayelsa, only the greedy ones will complete. Am certain AP.C will spend their first year witch hunting just like their president wasted the first 4 years with.
Am even tired sef
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by praz001(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
landmark86:
Lyon or Lille
Don't act like a foollllllllll
Resume the office first
Action speaks better than voice.

I hate government that makes mouth before assuming office.
Same way we are promised that $1 will equal #1.

Abi keee!!!
Resume first na....
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by hybridblood07(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Noted sir.
Angrymode:

I hope you don't ever aspire to rule because you've got no clue on what you will be doing. How can you forget the past when it determines the present which controls the future?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati / June 12: What Are Your Plans? / Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.