Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? (39324 Views)

What Is The Car With Biggest Trunk Space You Know? / Ad Agency Turns Mercedes 190 Into Meeting Room With Refigerated Bar At The Trunk / Nigerian Writes His Number On D Trunk Of D Car He Hit In D Owner’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Ogbodavies(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2019
And na gazza go still fix d corolla if it spoil
����

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by olatilldend: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2019
Cruelty to animals!
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Daboywizzy: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2019
MadCow1:
Toyota manufacturers go don madt
I dey tell you
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by dannybrasky(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2019
Rexnegro:
get a normal trunk and transport the cow , must you make the cow suffocate before you kill it.
What are you saying,didn't you see the cow posing for selfie in the trunk grin

2 Likes

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by InvertedHammer: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Fascinating, call it animal cruelty but i cannot unsee what i saw shocked
/
I am more concerned with how they were able to force it into the trunk without a fight. That must be a higher level skill.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by stankezzy: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2019
na small thing naa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by wayodude(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Not only can it fit you can also put it in through the drivers window, while it's half down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Defenderalert(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Dumb enquiry

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by MrCork: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2019
[b][/b]
GAZZUZZ:
Will this cow, fit in the trunk of a 2004 Corolla?

...bro.. U prefa cows to women?(no oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2019
The poor animal. Of recent I see things which are making me want to quit meat. I farm and raise animals. I know very well the tastiest of meats come from happy animals. I free range although for now chickens and turkeys while hoping to graduate to pigs. The level of cruelty Nigerians dish out on animals is at an all time high. I will soon quit eating meat from anywhere else to feed solely on my farm animals. At least I know mine lived happy and fulfilling lives.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by arantess: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Fascinating, call it animal cruelty but i cannot unsee what i saw shocked
What is seen cannot be unseen shocked
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Enemyofpeace: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2019
What will a cow be finding in my car when I am not an abooooooooki?
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2019
I said it.. we are in a cow republic

we are finished

2 Likes

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Yamleg: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2019
What if it's a madcow?
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Powersurge: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Firstly, it a terrible thing to do even to animal.

Since naija na jungle, let give you my input.

if the animal is meant for slaughter, you COULD do it. if it's for fattening or production, pls don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Rexnegro:
get a normal trunk and transport the cow , must you make the cow suffocate before you kill it.

All die, nah die...... grin

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by masterplan303(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2019
Omg..this is unbelievable.
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by blowjohn(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2019
diportivo:
small thing

something wey okada dey carry undecided

Okada carry cow?

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Enemyofpeace: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2019
Only Mannabbqgrils will do that because of her suya business

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Ofemmanu1: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Very soon, we go see that car for sale in Auto section with the caption; Point and Kill, Fresh, Cleanest, Grade A etc.

You no go no say Dem don use am carry cow.

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2019
MadCow1:
Toyota manufacturers go don madt

For another madcow to be upset........ This act is condemned and truly deplorable.............

5 Likes

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by lonelydora: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Why are you asking? grin grin I have a dyna that can do it for you.
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by officialfestus(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2019
who do us like this?

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by OgaBuhari: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
ask Buhari

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Next time, tie the cow to the roof of the car. With very strong ropes...

Problem solved. I am indeed a problem solver.

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by ajbf: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
It depends on the year model of the cow. Lolzzzz grin grin cheesy undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by heendrix(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2019
meobizy:
The poor animal. Of recent I see things which are making me want to quit meat. I farm and raise animals. I know very well the tastiest of meats come from happy animals. I free range although for now chickens and turkeys while hoping to graduate to pigs. The level of cruelty Nigerians dish out on animals is at an all time high. I will soon quit eating meat from anywhere else to feed solely on my farm animals. At least I know mine lived happy and fulfilling lives.

I condemn the cruelty up there but quote me anywhere dude

No living animal dies happy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by DonJayrome(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2019
The way people think sometimes is very terrible. Why spoil the car all in the name of trying to prove a senseless point.
How much will it cost for them to just help you butcher the cow and you just carry your meat and go compared to the another of money you will spend to fit the shocks and under parts of the car when you carry such load on Nigeria road.

Common sense seems to be fading away in this Buhari regime.
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2019
For those of us making enquiries as to why the cow wasn't transported in a truck, do not forget that truck drivers have been on strike for more than 3 months now.
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by NaMeAboki: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
What about on board a motorcycle?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / 65 Countries That Drive On The Left Side Of The Road. 1 Country Will Shock You / PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident Along Aba Road,abia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.