Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? (39320 Views)

What Is The Car With Biggest Trunk Space You Know? / Ad Agency Turns Mercedes 190 Into Meeting Room With Refigerated Bar At The Trunk / Nigerian Writes His Number On D Trunk Of D Car He Hit In D Owner’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
heendrix:

I condemn the cruelty up there but quote me anywhere dude

No living animal dies happy
Fact. However we can give them happy lives before they reach our plates. My poultry are like pets, extremely tasty pets.
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by ITbomb(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
kevoh:
Poor Cow! It won't take up to 5k to hire a pickup truck at the abbatoir to transport the animal to your home. sad angry Why suffer the poor cow? angry
Someone is teaching for a full month to get that 5k

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by therajah: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
If you can buy a cow like this, 2k should not be a problem to carry it with a pickup van. You will later spend 15k to repair the car.

2 Likes

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
[s]Men black people are wicked; if you can treat an animal like this, you're one step from doing it to a human being[/s].

You can condemn or fight a bad situation without resorting to self hate
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by anselm791(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Fascinating, call it animal cruelty but i cannot unsee what i saw shocked

animal cruelty bawo?
what will you now eating beef?
animalistic cannibalism?
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Boyooosa(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yes, I will first humble the cow, fold it like my cover cloth then, boom we go# grin
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by bindukwe(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
kevoh:

Uncle, I don't even need the picture of the cow standing to draw my conclusion. There is even no need for the first picture. The second one tells the whole story.

I don't even buy the idea of taking home cows for slaughter. What is the purpose? To show everyone in your street that you slaughtered a cow? Too much stress, mbok! Buy the cow, pay them to slaughter it at the abbatoir and take the meat home.

That's if they plan making an immediate meal off it.

Maybe the price of the cow is at its cheapest there and they live in another state.

Maybe they want it to mate with another cow

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by EgunMogaji2: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
I carried this small one home in the 4Runner and I thought it was cruel.

Naija I hail una shocked

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by kevoh(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
ITbomb:

Someone is teaching for a full month to get that 5k
Someone who earns 5k a month has no business purchasing a cow. Even kpomo the person will find it hard to buy.

The average sized cow costs N100k to N120k (could cost more) if I can remember. Someone who can afford a clean Toyota Corrola and a cow for N110k, can afford to pay 5k to transport it.

Although, I think the thread is more about if the Toyota can withstand the stress and not the owner's financial capability.

4 Likes

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by EgunMogaji2: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Or camel in the boot of a V W Golf?

That's a Golf.
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
merahki:

[s]
You can condemn or fight a bad situation without resorting to self hate
Thank you[/s]
Sorry o didn't know your name was "Black People"
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by bluebay(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yes but the trunk can't be closed .. but 300k worth cow can't fit there.. hope you didn't buy that cow higher than 200k Sha
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by JayPeeOham: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
And the same are the type that will say..."Sorry, please I don't carry more than 3 people behind!!!....lol grin

Naija which way na

Anyways, their car their problem, if u like use am carry one truck load of cement e no concern Okon...after all him work na to help u open gate tongue

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
This one pass me o...

Wait make I feed Ngozi bellefull first

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
godric:

Suffer or no suffer, na inside pot e go land lass lass. Who knows maybe part of it don find hin way down GAZZUZZ's belly sef lipsrsealed
True, but that's still not a justification for cruelty.

Do you not see that it's illegal to mutilate even the body of a dead person?

So, everything has its right.

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Inception(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
diportivo:
small thing

something wey okada dey carry undecided

When i was trying to recover from the Corolla story grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chairs for commenters, ask for yours....

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by LoudlyMouthed: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Teewhy2:
what about at the back seat.

Come an seedan to find out when some humans really discovered sensibility.

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by LoudlyMouthed: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
A wise man once said: "what you acquire after getting rich is stupidity"

No money again for pick-up truck abi?
Not evn omolanke that's cheaper
Nor a butcher the cheapest..

Wen wud yu pipul gro small sens sef?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lollllllll..omo this one loud o cheesy
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by yommen: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Very cruel. God, I know you are disappointed in black man. Wetin I go do now?
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by VanSARS: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Somatic:

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Very soon Corolla will be put on NL for sale as
"Four months used by a Top Female Banker. Full options, no fixes. Buy and drive!" When cow + road have murdered the destiny of the vehicle's suspensions and even engine seats.
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by ronyman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Animal cruelty. This is wrong
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by ayoshyne(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=84638226]Will this cow, fit in the trunk of a 2004 Corolla?[/quot

You want to take advantage of an uber Driver lol only the mumu ones will carry cow for u.
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by goat22: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrCork:
[b][/b]

...bro.. U prefa cows to women?(no oofeense) angry

o boy wound am, wound am, tear am slap, scatter hin head for korro! angry
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by DONFASZY(m): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Economic tings
Uber tins
High rate of transport
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by obontami: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
And this shiit made FP! Jesus please take the wheel!
Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by officialfestus(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bukden16:
Now you'll be blaming government for banning stuffs...
that weed make sense oh

1 Like

Re: Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? by OfficialSam(m): 5:42am On Dec 20, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / 65 Countries That Drive On The Left Side Of The Road. 1 Country Will Shock You / PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident Along Aba Road,abia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.