Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Narcissist,sociopath Or Psychopath, Non Is Good. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narcissist,sociopath Or Psychopath, Non Is Good. (571 Views)

I Think My Gf Is A Sociopath / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / See what I have been getting from psychopath Indians on Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Narcissist,sociopath Or Psychopath, Non Is Good. by Ladycewhy(f): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GhsuXAlrc

People are not equiped enough to know there are people out there with certain traits that are detrimental to their mental health.Alot of us come across people like this in our daily lives and feel it is normal behavior ,oh thats just how they are. Please watch the video to the end .

1 Like

Re: Narcissist,sociopath Or Psychopath, Non Is Good. by johnkey: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Ladycewhy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GhsuXAlrc

People are not equiped enough to know there are people out there with certain traits that are detrimental to their mental health.Alot of us come across people like this in our daily lives and feel it is normal behavior ,oh thats just how they are. Please watch the video to the end .
People act within the limits of their conscious capacity, we can't change who we are, sometimes I'm an empath, Everytime I'm an amorous narcissist, and generally I'm a vulnerable narcissist. I still have my OCPD to deal with.
Being born under the Scorpio sign aint always easy.

1 Like

Re: Narcissist,sociopath Or Psychopath, Non Is Good. by Ladycewhy(f): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2019
johnkey:
People act within the limits of their conscious capacity, we can't change who we are, sometimes I'm an empath, Everytime I'm an amorous narcissist, and generally I'm a vulnerable narcissist. I still have my OCPD to deal with.
Being born under the Scorpio sign aint always easy.
a typical "get used to it ,that is just the way i am".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sizzling Older Ladies,can They Tone Down Attractiveness 4 The Sake Of Young Men? / How Can I Work This Out Despite Our Geneotype? / My Valentine Gift To My Partner. Photos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.