Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari (18624 Views)

Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner / Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine / Protesters Delayed Governor Yahaya Bello From Meeting Buhari In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by NWABUKA007(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
ASPchris:
Nawaah, This change is real, lol
no be small
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by bejeria101(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
A hard working affidavit dullard.
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by ayokemi009: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
aimuan:
any proof to back up your claim?

google it....Lazy youth!!

amc:
Oga Bello is an illiterate just like many of the posters here who are busy abusing the President. See the June 2015 debt profile below.

https://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/total-public-debt/54-total-public-debt-stock-as-at-30th-june-2015/file
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by aimuan(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
isthatso:

google it....Lazy youth!!

That fact that you think every news on Google Search is true speaks volume of how bad our education system is.

1 Like

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
aimuan:
That fact that you think every news on Google Search is true speaks volume of how bad our education system is.

the fact that you inferred that i said every news on google is true speaks volumes on your education.

I said google it, there is fake, there is fact, your brain will tell you which is credible....assuming you do have a brain and know how to use it.....which from your post is highly doubtful!

if you googled "nigerian debt" you would have found this link to the official source which a sensible Nigerian had already posted. it is the 4th on the list of results. There is no other more credible source of our debt levels that the debt management office.

the problem with you wailers and Igbos is you are not interested in truth or facts but propaganda and hate to justify your miserable existence!!!

1 Like

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by poiZon: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
PassingShot:
Liars.
Confusionista

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by poiZon: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Liar liar pants on fire! They will just open their mouth and be saying anything just because they hate the person in power. Like they won't do worse if they are there.
So what is ur opinion now?
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by poiZon: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
isthatso:
the sad thing is that the man was MD of 3 banks. do any of those banks still exist? a man who cannot get his figures right or understand the importance of debt in infrastructure financing and development.

the road or rail or hospital you do not build today because you say you have no money, will cause poverty and unemployment and when you eventually save the money to build it it will cost you 10 times more. it is better to be paying interest on $1b for the next 20 years and have good roads than to suffer for 20 years and still have to borrow $20b to build the same road and pay interest on $20b!

it just shows the calibre of people managing our institutions including private. For the record and this is confirmed by the DMO, Buhari inherited debt of $64B not $10b

"Nigeria’s debt stood at $35bn in 2010, $41bn in 2011, $48bn in 2012, $64bn in 2013 and $67.7bn in 2014 but as at handover, it was $63.8bn."
How much is it now,?
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
poiZon:

How much is it now,?

did you look at the title of this thread? why are my people so daft? tommorow you will fail exams and say it is ibo witch hunt or blame Buhari!!
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by vezycash(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
opportunes:
Nigeria is going down everyday because of borrowing and corruption

No beat bush. Call it what it is... stealing by government, ole, barawo, oyonshi
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by poiZon: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
isthatso:

did you look at the title of this thread? why are my people so daft? tommorow you will fail exams and say it is ibo witch hunt or blame Buhari!!
Who r ur people pls?

Why r they so daft mbok?

Can i be of help to ameliorate ur daftness?
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by vezycash(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
America is oweing $23t what is a common $28b? Something Bill Gates uses to drink coffee in the morning...abegi borrow dollar let's chop and quench for we know not what tomorrow may bring.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man for the difference between American debts and AFRICAN debts.

If you can, read the book.
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
poiZon:

Who r ur people pls?

Why r they so daft mbok?

Can i be of help to ameliorate ur daftness?
you 1st must know what it means to be daft otherwise how do you know when i am cured?
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by poiZon: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
isthatso:

you 1st must know what it means to be daft otherwise how do you know when i am cured?
You r confusing confusion.

Take ur time, find something n eat.
When u r done lemme knw so i can relate with u.
Its like u r responding under the influence of extreme hunger.

Bros later
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by vezycash(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
PassingShot:

Go educate yourself about the debt portfolio and what each government borrowed.

https://twitter.com/AjuriNgelale/status/1191399229064929280

The status is fluff without substance. Exchange rate has changed, so just show the dollar value instead of the naira value. And show how much was borrowed in dollars by past administrations.

He did state further down the page how much each president earned and spent in DOLLARS. Awesome.

He claimed this government has only earned $2.49 billion from crude in 5 years. Even devil open mouth. A quick google search showed Nigeria earned $54 billion in 2018 alone!

1 Like

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
poiZon:

You r confusing confusion.

Take ur time, find something n eat.
When u r done lemme knw so i can relate with u.
Its like u r responding under the influence of extreme hunger.

Bros later
thanks, but no thanks..... I dont want to drag my IQ down
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by ch3ckm8: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
So if Nigeria finally disintegrates,how will Nigeria pay back this huge debt??
I'm just asking...
same question I ask myself.
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

The vast majority of the debt buhari haa incurred cannot repay itself.
It was utilised in unproductive projects like university of transport in daura, ruga and many other nonsense.
Projects like the failed Nigeria air have been used as a conduit to loot borrowed funds.
Buhari is not going to repay those debts in eight years.

You truly are dumb. Don't hurt your brain trying to make sense.

Just stick to bigotry and leave economics to sensible people.
You can't even comprehend what I wrote. You wasted your father's School fees . Stupid boy.
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wherei is
he should come and see his buhari
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by CSTR2: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Freehuman:

You can't even comprehend what I wrote. You wasted your father's School fees . Stupid boy.
Madness and stupidity must be genetic to you.

Illiterate that don't want education.
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Kenneth10110(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
isthatso:
the sad thing is that the man was MD of 3 banks. do any of those banks still exist? a man who cannot get his figures right or understand the importance of debt in infrastructure financing and development.

the road or rail or hospital you do not build today because you say you have no money, will cause poverty and unemployment and when you eventually save the money to build it it will cost you 10 times more. it is better to be paying interest on $1b for the next 20 years and have good roads than to suffer for 20 years and still have to borrow $20b to build the same road and pay interest on $20b!

it just shows the calibre of people managing our institutions including private. For the record and this is confirmed by the DMO, Buhari inherited debt of $64B not $10b

"Nigeria’s debt stood at $35bn in 2010, $41bn in 2011, $48bn in 2012, $64bn in 2013 and $67.7bn in 2014 but as at handover, it was $63.8bn."

See them they must surely frame up something to cover their clueless we dan wise up if you like draw map showing bubu is working the economy and faces of the masses will always reply you people.
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

See them they must surely frame up something to cover their clueless we dan wise up if you like draw map showing bubu is working the economy and faces of the masses will always reply you people.

One thing Nairaland has proven beyond any doubt is that I share this country with a lot of retards!!!!
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by amc: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2019

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by IGBOSON1: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
teekay213:
Can this bubu just drop dead

And he wants to borrow another billions of dollars which is now under the Senate to sign.

At least we know PDP lavish money and we all can see how senators and PDP politician spent money

But APC we no see any development, no project, money is not in circulation.

Where dem dey put the money

Hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by 9jaRealist: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
America is oweing $23t what is a common $28b? Something Bill Gates uses to drink coffee in the morning...abegi borrow dollar let's chop and quench for we know not what tomorrow may bring.

There’s no problem with owing Quadrillion Trillions - if you can COMFORTABLY service it...
Nigeria’s debt-service ratio is 67%, meaning the FG uses 67kobo of every Naira in revenue to service its debt (pay interest).

In effect, the FG is left with only 33 kobo out of every Naira in revenue to “develop” Nigeria...
Given that the FG’s recurrent expenditure is about 70%, only 30% of that 33% is used for capital expenditure.

In other words, for every Naira of revenue, the FG has about 10kobo available to spend on infrastructure, healthcare, education, etc.

>

1 Like

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by BlackfireX: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
That means each Nigerian is owing #500 dollar for now

Buhari well-done
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by useurkidney3121: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
If you voted Buhari and come here to complain, God go punish you. angry
Amen
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

There’s no problem with owing Quadrillion Trillions - if you can COMFORTABLY service it...
Nigeria’s debt-service ratio is 67%, meaning the FG uses 67kobo of every Naira in revenue to service its debt (pay interest).

In effect, the FG is left with only 33 kobo out of every Naira in revenue to “develop” Nigeria...
Given that the FG’s recurrent expenditure is about 70%, only 30% of that 33% is used for capital expenditure.

In other words, for every Naira of revenue the FG has about 10kobo available to spend on infrastructure, healthcare, education, etc.

>
Your post is quite enlightening; I was being sarcastic but I appreciate the education.

1 Like

Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Legendguru: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

Madness and stupidity must be genetic to you.

Illiterate that don't want education.

grin silly boy.
Re: Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari by ifedima(f): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
God will help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices / Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road / Fire Engulf NAFDAC Building In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.