Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money (3705 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up / "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by GidifeedNews: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2019
A conversation between an alleged Sisterhood Money Convent Club member and a potential member has surfaced on the internet.

From the chat, the member was trying to lure the other lady to the club which would see her many more money to live a luxury lifestyle.

Explaining how they make money, members are to bring the sperm of men they sleep with in exchange of $500. 

The lady didn’t state what they use the sperm for but she explained to the potential new member how to get the sperms of men she sleeps with. 

Source: https://gidifeed.com/sisterhood-money-convent-club-leader-explains-how-they-use-sperms-of-men-to-make-money/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by GidifeedNews: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by NaijaCelebrity: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2019
i fear ladies ooo, thank God am a V

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by EasternActivist: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Scam

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by dawnomike(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2019
They would rather ruin a man's destiny For mere 500 dollars... !!!

Aye le o!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by NaijaCelebrity: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2019
that is why u need to be careful
dawnomike:
They would rather ruin a man's destiny For mere 500 dollars... !!!

Aye le o!!! Lol
Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by cRobo: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2019
What about males that are willing to donate their sperm for the cash lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by dawnomike(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
that is why u need to be careful
over carefulness is my slogan ooo my brother in the Lord! angry
Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is some fake bloggers shitt
Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by DaddyMorenike: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thank god say Na another guy sperm Idey use anytime I cum. I go begin use my own sperm for my future wife.
Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by Nemesis0147(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:
What about males that are willing to donate their sperm for the cash lipsrsealed
grin
cRobo:
mad oh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by Akem12: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by Derryderry(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
at this point in tym all I can say is MAD OOOOOOO u are free to join me and shout
Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by Gosj01(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jo soapy!!!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by terrezo2002(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
he who has ears and eyes let him ear and see. The stubborn ones are the next victims
Re: Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money by danny56: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
They will program that man's destiny with misfortune like no man's business.... Chaiii but pastors self they try. After all the problem, you'll go and get solution from an innocent pastor.

(1) (Reply)

The Sworn Virgins Of Albania Who Live All Their Lives As Men / 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In Theworld Except In Dubai / MADNESS!! So This Bride Used Rubber Pen!s For Her Bridal Shower!! (MUST SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.