Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. (5713 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview / What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
If u are an experienced Cleaner hit me up I av a work for u tomorrow location Lagos
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by jahsharon: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
catoluy:
I pity this guy. By the time Fulani start dealing with this guy, he will chop rat poison like Awolowo.

After using over three million stubborn Biafrans for pepper soup and suya during the civil war, I think Awolowo stomach would be too full to take poison. Don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Honor10: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
celeiyke:

I guess you don't live in Lagos. If you live in Lagos, you won't be saying this rubbish you are saying.

I live in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Perkins2018: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
celeiyke:
Those who can't solve traffic problem should not think of becoming president

How about those who’s can’t solve almajiri and massive poverty in their states? I remember how you supported atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by leokid866: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
celeiyke:

Lol.....please take a sit...
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by CSTR2: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
SocialJustice:
Don't give yourself heart failure over it. Live in reality and I'm not the one making Tinubu president.
Your reality must be dreamland.

Your lord and master will lose in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by leokid866: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

In case you haven't noticed, just like Jay-z he ain't lost yet.....
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by CSTR2: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

In case you haven't noticed, just like Jay-z he ain't lost yet.....
Who is talking about governorship that he controls?
Who cares about that?

Let him run for president and see what happens.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by leokid866: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

Who is talking about governorship that he controls?
Who cares about that?

Let him run for president and see what happens.

Still in case you haven't noticed his party has installed a president Two terms back to back.....however you look at it the man and his party stay Wining.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by SocialJustice: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

Go Bleep your sister and leave me alone.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by CSTR2: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Still in case you haven't noticed his party has installed a president Two terms back to back.....however you look at it the man and his party stay Wining.
How many votes did he give the candidate running in 2019.?
The VP lost his polling unit in a state controlled by tinubu.

Installed indeed.
Fulanis installed buhari with their votes in kano, kaduna and katsina.

Your tinubu was just a useful errand boy.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by leokid866: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

How many votes did he give the candidate running in 2019.?
The VP lost his polling unit in a state controlled by tinubu.

Installed indeed.
Fulanis installed buhari with their votes in kano, kaduna and katsina.

Your tinubu was just a useful errand boy.

That's VP polling unit thing is the only consolation you people have....lol....
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by CSTR2: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

That's VP polling unit thing is the only consolation you people have....lol....
Which consolation and which people?

You didn't hear when buhari's Friends were accusing tinubu of doing nothing to help buhari?

And that he almost lost, if not for his people in the North that gave him bloc votes which is true.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by biafrasun: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Honor10:

Don't pity him, pity urself and ur family first, none of them will b able to achieve what Tinubu has achieved.
Because his father is not thief or drug dealer like tinubu who has cornered almost all Lagos state revenue.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by celeiyke: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:

I live in Lagos

Where in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by celeiyke: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Perkins2018:

How about those who’s can’t solve almajiri and massive poverty in their states? I remember how you supported atiku.

Was he a governor?
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Perkins2018: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
celeiyke:

Was he a governor?

He was a Vice President. He is also a billionaire.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by celeiyke: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Perkins2018:

He was a Vice President. He is also a billionaire.

Ur response answers u well enough
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Perkins2018: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
celeiyke:

Ur response answers u well enough

Your question shows your level of IQ. If a Vice President and a billionaire can’t impact his people.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by celeiyke: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Perkins2018:

Your question shows your level of IQ. If a Vice President and a billionaire can’t impact his people.

Ur IQ is far shallow than that of an slowpoke. For u not to know that a VP is a spare tire tells it all
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Perkins2018: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
celeiyke:

Ur IQ is far shallow than that of an slowpoke. For u not to know that a VP is a spare tire tells it all

A man who was entrusted with second highest office in the land but failed to make an impact. Yet an slowpoke is making a case for him. Fulani slave.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by celeiyke: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Perkins2018:

A man who was entrusted with second highest office in the land but failed to make an impact. Yet an slowpoke is making a case for him. Fulani slave.

U are not even worthy to have my response, sorry
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Perkins2018: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
celeiyke:

U are not even worthy to have my response, sorry

Your brain can’t connect the dots. Sorry.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Charleys: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
celeiyke:

This really got me.
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Dikegodspower(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
he can't become zoo president...never
as usual,the north must dump him ,and make him vulnerable.... (he should not forget bullion van saga o)
I urge him to go and enjoy her sweet wife o
Re: Tinubu Inaugurates 2023 Presidential Media Team. by Olugbanko: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
catoluy:
I pity this guy. By the time Fulani start dealing with this guy, he will chop rat poison like Awolowo.
At least he wouldn't elope into thin air through bush path like ojukwu and nnamdi kanu, the most notorious cowards from the yeast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finest Building Currently In Abuja Is The Ministry For Women Affairs / Amnesty International To FG: Bring Abductors Of Niger Students To Justice / IPOB: Convoy Of Biafran Soldiers Heading To Anambra To Disrupt Next Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.