Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC (5724 Views)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by 3exe3: 12:09pm On Apr 09
The Governor of Rivers State, Sir Siminalayi Fubara, has tasked the Inter-Party Advisory Council, IPAC, to play effective role in checkmating the activities of his administration through constructive criticisms.

Fubara assured that the atmosphere would be created for all political parties in the state to operate so that they can engage with Government and offer credible opposition. This was IPAC passed a vote of confidence on the governor, following his peoples-oriented projects and programmes.

Fubara spoke, yesterday, when he played host to the leadership of the Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC), Rivers State Chapter, led by its Chairman, Barrister Sensei Solsuema Osaro, at Government House in Port Harcourt, according to a statement by Nelson Chukwudi, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor

The governor stressed that it was the best thing to do, especially because the opposition political parties have acknowledged that elections are over and have resolved to offer effective support required to advance good governance in the State.

He maintained that an egalitarian society would be engendered so that people can feel free to voice their opinions without intimidation, because, according to him, those criticisms will contribute to having more focused implementation of policies that serve the general good of the State.

Fubara said: “So, we are happy to identify with you. We are assuring you, even when you leave here, criticise me, I don’t have problem with that, it is meant to spur me to do well. We will continue to give you the freedom. We will not cage anybody. We will not revoke your property.

[b]“You can also take my message to your National Secretariat; we will continue to stand on the right path. We will support them because we can see that they are also doing what is right. Anytime they need our support, let them feel free to ask for it.”

[/b]
Fubara commended IPAC for identifying with his Administration, pledging to collaborate efforts for the good of the State.

He pointed out that no person who truly loves Rivers State, whether embittered, or not, would gladly want to burn down the State to achieve personal or political agenda, noting that whatever political strength anybody claims to have it amounts to nothing without the State and its people.

Fubara assured that his team in Government would work genuinely to protect the interest of the State, promising to consult with IPAC and include their interest whenever appointments are made.

However, the Rivers State Chairman, IPAC, Barr. Sensei Solsuema Osaro, thanked Governor Fubara for the opportunity to meet with them, and announced that IPAC has passed a vote of confidence on him.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/criticise-me-when-necessary-fubara-tasks-ipac/

1 Like

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by SadiqBabaSani: 12:21pm On Apr 09
Power is transient, politicians are hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by benuejosh: 12:27pm On Apr 09
No SIM no network.

5 Likes

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by Paraman: 12:28pm On Apr 09
Sadiq:
He learn from Obidients

1 Like

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by Eteka1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09
Them go collect their share, since Sim is desperate for support. Serious politics has gone beyond that level.
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by nanauju(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09
Ok
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by christejames(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09
We the sane Nigerians are with you!

Supporters of the underdogs cool

4 Likes

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by Watinani(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09
I'm enjoying how this man is beating Wike to the core, that molo person will never have peace in his life again and he'll definitely show his true color in Tinubu second term. Believe my words

5 Likes

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by honestivo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09
A clear conscience fear no accusations unlike the former gov Wike you dare not criticize him

6 Likes

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by Kingzmate(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09
OYA FIRE FOR FIRE 🔥

MAKE I LIGHT MY GBOLI kiss

GIMME LIGHTER cool
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by BondRiv: 1:39pm On Apr 09
Partisan elements looking to curry favour. Even Fubara is uncomfortable with the level of sycophancy. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by kel4soft: 1:41pm On Apr 09
Eteka1:
Them go collect their share, since Sim is desperate for support. Serious politics has gone beyond that level.

Smh
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by Joshy4u: 1:42pm On Apr 09
Fubara is calm, calculative and slow to anger while the other is arrogant, uncalculative and aggressive.

3 Likes

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by sylve11: 1:46pm On Apr 09
Joshy4u:
Fubara is calm, calculative and slow to anger while the other is arrogant, uncalculative and aggressive.

In Nigeria, Politicians with these attributes don't go far.

Meanwhile, forget these talks of him being calm, calculative and all that. Politicians aren't honest people. cool

4 Likes

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by mutumina007: 1:52pm On Apr 09
Breaking: Do Palestinian Lives Matter, FFK Speaks!! - Religion
https://www.nairaland.com/8056251/breaking-palestinian-lives-matter-ffk
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by peleson1: 1:52pm On Apr 09
sylve11:

In Nigeria, Politicians with these attributes don't go far.

Meanwhile, forget these talks of him being calm, calculative and all that. Politicians aren't honest people. cool
He is a beurucrat not a politician per say

Sometimes u need technocrats n beirucrats to lead a society
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by Kukutenla: 1:54pm On Apr 09
We will not cage anybody. We will not revoke your property.
Shots fired

2 Likes

Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by AskNgige2: 2:32pm On Apr 09
This is the reason I had 3 dream dreams about wike.. now I am understanding them..
1. I carry him on Uber car and pple were hailing him..
2 was on a Keke I carrying and I was happy I ride with rich figure..

3 was big snake coming after everyone in d bush, the big snake left us and drag wike and wife inside a big dish hole..

Now I understand why from car to Keke ,then bush...
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by SendoSendal: 2:53pm On Apr 09
Wike and Fubara really need to tell us the Memorandum of Understanding they both signed in the secret before they decided to work together..

Who reneged first on the agreement?
Who betrayed who?
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by Melagros(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09
COMRADES, Fubara and Obi share similarities in terms of integrity and humility, unlike that Judas the 40year old whisky drunkard
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by jattopeter(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09
💯
SadiqBabaSani:
Re: Criticise Me When Necessary – Fubara Tasks IPAC by Sniper101(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09
3exe3:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/criticise-me-when-necessary-fubara-tasks-ipac/

[quote =129350086]Fubara said: “So, we are happy to identify with you. We are assuring you, even when you leave here, criticise me, I don’t have problem with that, it is meant to spur me to do well. We will continue to give you the freedom. We will not cage anybody. We will not revoke your property.

“You can also take my message to your National Secretariat; we will continue to stand on the right path. We will support them because we can see that they are also doing what is right. Anytime they need our support, let them feel free to ask for it.”[/quote]

@the Bolded

Fubara keeps on, indirectly, saying to his followers that Wike doesn't want to leave him alone so he can concentrate on governance.
But, will Fubara ever leave Wike alone and concentrate on governance?

1 year in office about to elapse
Dude has nothing to show for it, yet.

(1) (Reply)

Jan ‘66 Coup Planned By Revolutionaries, Says Study / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb / "Thief" Buhari Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.