Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Rematch: There’ll Be No Celebration When I Regain My Belts —anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rematch: There’ll Be No Celebration When I Regain My Belts —anthony Joshua (243 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rematch: There’ll Be No Celebration When I Regain My Belts —anthony Joshua by sagefuad: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2019
Anthony Joshua said Wednesday he will not celebrate if he regains his world heavyweight title, as he faced off with rival Andy Ruiz in a final press conference before their controversial rematch in Saudi Arabia.

Joshua seeks to win back the IBF, WBA and WBO titles that he lost to Ruiz in a shock June defeat in New York in a high-profile duel on Saturday, dubbed “Clash on the Dunes”. The British boxer, 30, said he was “hungry, determined and focused” as he appeared alongside Ruiz in a press conference in Diriyah, close to the Saudi capital Riyadh.

“I am not here to put on a show, I am here to win,” he said.

“When I regain those belts… I am going to keep calm, stay focused. It’s not time to celebrate. It’s a time to keep that challenger mindset and move on to the next target.”

READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO [url="http://giantnews.xyz/2019/12/05/rematch-therell-be-no-celebration-when-i-regain-my-belts-anthony-joshua/"]HERE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Basketball Tutorial - Everything You Need To Know About Basketball! / Sure Correct Scores / "We Were Agressive In A Good Way"... Frank Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.