Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] (92879 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Man Shares Photos Of State Of Orile Police Cell After Being Arrested / EFCC opposes Orji Kalu's plea for bail after conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by nku5: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:
When I say it's war against igbos people think I'm joking.

No room to file appeals before committing to jail?

The case has been on for several years.

No room. Once convicted it's one way to prison services custody. He has to apply for bail from prison

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Yankee101: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Until the bail pending appeal is filed or a stay of execution is filed, he would be in prison.

War against Igbos? Are you aware the judge who convicted him bears Ojukwu? You can't be more Igbo than Ojukwu cos you're a nonentity in Igboland.

Justice Idris Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by ablejesus26(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
shebi they said his mother is a very strong woman
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by praz001(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

If its before you will say is App vs pdp
Corruption is corruption.....
No tribe, no religion....
Let other corrupt politicians face their music...
Any Yoruba or Hausa man caught should follow suit.....

No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by zibya: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I don't believe you. That man is innocent, he is very reach that he can't steel at all.
Yes he is very 'reach' that he can't 'steel' at all grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by klufs(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

I'm sure Dariye that also joined APC when he was covicted and imprisoned is from Enugu. I know there's tribalism in goverment in this country. But it is people like you that have rubbished the fight against it, crying fowl when there's none. Shame on you.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

U get brain so?If yes,better use it.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Yankee101: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
klufs:

I'm sure Dariye that also joined APC when he was covicted and imprisoned is from Enugu. I know there's tribalism in goverment in this country. But it is people like you that have rubbished the fight against it, crying fowl when there's none. Shame on you.

Dariye was a thorn in the sides of plateau fulanis. Ask any Jos person

Do you know how much allocation Orji had? Or any governor at that time?

Ganduje and Tinubu are on tape breaking the law. Has anything happened? Do you know how long since this case was started but they couldn't convict? Then suddenly it's a wrap?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by dokie: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
AkeNathan:

Noru nwayo nwoke m.

If Ganduje pockets Dollars and Buhari decides not to convict am, Buhari will be impoverishing the people of Kano state the more because even more state funds will be embezzled for free.

Look at the brighter picture. The stolen wealth, you have no share in it. Only Kalu and his families do, so what is your fuss?

You are fighting to protect an armed robber who doesn't give you even a paltry sum.

We must do self-introspection and do away with this kind of politicians if we must project the SE forward

The realists are happy with this. Even if Buhari or EFCC is doing it to marginalize the igbos, it is the best form of marginalization. If our political office holders are thrown into prison for embezzlement while others from other regions are not, it is better for us. Our leaders will use our monies well for fear of being imprissoned after office. in a while we will be a much better people.

More of such "marginalizations".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by donprinyo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
TA orji where r u?
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by mctfopt: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

Do Tinubu and Ganduje or even Yari of Zamfara

At least this is a start, I guess with time subsequent government may get them.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Minemrys: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
meobizy:
With no handcuffs? What in the fake news is this? It is only five years from now if I see legitimate pictures of him serving time with tell tale signs of a prison stay that I'll believe. For now he's only playing to the gallery.
God bless u my brother. If the guy doesn't already have visa to fly out after the theatrics have been filmed.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by JobsandSchools2(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good one
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Minemrys: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Temptee101:
Impressive

This should spread across the six geo-political zones and not just the SE

This is a welcome development
oga b0ss. This is acting. Had it been it was s0me0ne like u or me, i for believe.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by wildernessVoice: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Only twelve years while government critics shall die by hanging in the name of hate speech.
I'm also looking forward for jailing of Sule Lamido, Murtala Nyako, Modu Sheriff, Shema, Yuguda, Goje e.t.c. of the core northern extraction.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Geonigga(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

Igbo kill u there.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
dokie:

The realists are happy with this. Even if Buhari or EFCC is doing it to marginalize the igbos, it is the best form of marginalization. If our political office holders are thrown into prison for embezzlement while others from other regions are not, it is better for us. Our leaders will use our monies well for fear of being imprissoned after office. in a while we will be a much better people.

More of such "marginalizations".

Thank you. More of that marginalization and less of other forms of marginalization.

Thank you.

I think really it is the uneducated class that celebrate stealing politicians.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by ogene007: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

Please, shut up. True Igbos do not support corruption.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
People don't know that the judge don't just gives verdict on cases , they gives verdict based on the fact present by the accused lawyer and the plaintiff lawyer because the judge wasn't there when those crimes were committed that's why sometimes I don't blamed the judges
Some of our allegedly corrupt politician were free on this ground gaduje is still under immunity

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
frowland:

No, it will be a rerun. But he will appeal, all the way to supreme court. So expect the joke to jump out of there in no time.

It bye election
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by SocialJustice: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just see how they sent out of the 2023 race in one fell swoop
He never had a chance come 2023, leave this talk.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Greenback: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Abfinest008:
enjoy your stay in prison ur new home....say hi to kennyswagz1

grin
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Urchman200: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

enough abeg, I am igbo if they can be holistic in sending all the corrupt igbos leaders past and present to prison, I will be very happy, they are the real enemy of the people, yurobas should continue to support their own ,I am done supporting igbo looters.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Stillthebest: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
kiss

One spanner loss from 2023 vision. If you are nursing that ambition , sit tight ! The wheel might turn to you soon.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by klufs(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

Dariye was a thorn in the sides of plateau fulanis. Ask any Jos person

Do you know how much allocation Orji had? Or any governor at that time?

Ganduje and Tinubu are on tape breaking the law. Has anything happened? Do you know how long since this case was started but they couldn't convict? Then suddenly it's a wrap?
So the judge convicted him because of all these things you said. Without the prosecution and the defendant closing their cases? Do you even know how the justice system works? You mean they manufactured evidence against him and put it retrospectively on the court's record. Please go out more, get busy, you will gain access to and effect real things you will even see im the news. You may even laugh at the ignorance of people when they react to it, dont allow other people to control what you hear and your thoughts. We cant all say what we do or know on social media. But i can only say Nigerians are too gullible and sentimental.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Urchman200: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Elexdallas:
Congratulations to my fellow abian, we are happy, orji Uzor egbugo anyi. TA orji next up
nwanne ukwu, I am celebrating it where is I am .can't wait 4 TA orji and okezie ikpeazu.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Patrioticman007(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

These are the effects of developing peoples land by force Invictus style, Oyema Allen style, Evans the kidnapper style. Emeka the cocaine pusher. Okoro the internet fraudster and others.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by OgbeniSamm(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

Idiots, Una don start again abi? Elzakzaki is also Igbo. Joshua dariye is also Igbo. Sowore is Igbo as well. I think you're mad.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by NaijaHeadlines: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by samtol4(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
madridsta007:

Getting into APC has not helped him grin

Bubu deal with them please.
He came late
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by bskyb(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrvitalis:
My only issue is why FG should take over SLOK ...its abia money he stole ...Abia state should take it over

How I wish Abia state government will come out to say OUK stole their money. I remember that one of the rulers of Abia state once said OUK never stole any money (that was when he was indicted in the UK or so).

You will be surprised at the kind of following these people have in their respective states.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by stealmatic(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:

ode mumu,ow is dat war against igbos,how many igbo senator/governor hv dey convicted,until u peopi c wats gud in dis govment b4 u hv sens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.