Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] (92882 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Man Shares Photos Of State Of Orile Police Cell After Being Arrested / EFCC opposes Orji Kalu's plea for bail after conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by madridsta007(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
samtol4:
He came late

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should have warned him na.
See how he has wasted his time lol
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by samilly(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
What about Bola Tinubu
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
nzeobi:

Rochas case will be in court early next year, that of tinubu will be like movie to many.

Tinubu is going no where... If Tinubu falls, many will follow, even "saints" like the president himself.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by GreenArrow1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:
When I say it's war against igbos people think I'm joking.

No room to file appeals before committing to jail?

You are incredibly silly. The other ex governors in prison nko?
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Elexdallas(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Urchman200:
nwanne ukwu, I am celebrating it where is I am .can't wait 4 TA orji and okezie ikpeazu.

Aswear, but problem is, he will appeal, with his huge money, he won’t spend more than a week in jail. I wish this judgment is final, then people like ikpeazu go sit up,
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Goalnaldo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
candidbabe:
So this man that, they were singing his praises all over the media, during the time he was the governor of Abia state stole this much .
babe it's surprising oh even Akpabio that won best governor of the year award.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by yemex04(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just see how they sent out of the 2023 race in one fell swoop

2023 race? was he in the race?
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by redsun(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
When will thieves like Tinubu that has openly hijacked lagos state resources be brought to book.

Actions like this,in a as much as it is exemplary smells of cherry picking. All Nigerian politicians, including obj and Buhari that is currently spending billions of public funds to cure his ailing self, are all criminals. He primarily contested for the presithief position to use Nigeria's enormous wealth to buy the best doctors in the world to cure his half-dead self, while there are no sane maternities for everyday Nigerian women to give birth safely
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by nwadiuko1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
best news of 2019
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by icankel: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
chai only 12year
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Caseless: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just see how they sent out of the 2023 race in one fell swoop
Theodore orji won election from the prison.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by icankel: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Elexdallas:
Congratulations to my fellow abian, we are happy, orji Uzor egbugo anyi. TA orji next up
but u guys are not speaking up
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Area4Area: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Elexdallas:

Aswear, but problem is, he will appeal, with his huge money, he won’t spend more than a week in jail. I wish this judgment is final, then people like ikpeazu go sit up,
Even if he appeals, do you think his case would come in a week and his case is too straightforward, he'd lose both at the appeal and supreme courts. The man still has a long stay in prison
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by meobizy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Area4Area:

https://punchng.com/please-dont-handcuff-me-convicted-ex-gov-kalu-begs/
Is the common man granted such a privilege? The day my carpenter was arrested for domestic violence I could see no difference between him and an armed robbery suspect.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by SmartMen: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
nzeobi:
Am so happy, next will be T. A orji, rochas, nnamani, igbinedion, tinubu, akpabio, aregbeshola, and obiano
remove Obiano from that list your drunk fork and add your father.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by itsene: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
nzeobi:
Am so happy, next will be T. A orji, rochas, nnamani, igbinedion, tinubu, akpabio, aregbeshola, and obiano
Igninedion did his time smartly, by staying in Nigeria, instead of running to Britain.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by backnbeta(f): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

No peace for the looters irrespective of their regions
But there is peace for some undecided
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by mcdude1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Lol, after depriving your people of basic amenities, selling out your people and pitching against them, you got rewarded.

IPOB will be happy with this development. Serve the zoo and come back disgraced

yeah. damn sellout. serves him right

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by 9jaRealist: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by americanigga(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yankee101:
When I say it's war against igbos people think I'm joking.

No room to file appeals before committing to jail?
If the word Igbo is synonymous with curruption then you may be right

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by CuteNbad(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
pat077:
Good. But, shouldn't have taken this long.
what are you saying? looting of public funds should be death sentence.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by dederocs(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
12years is quite light for the charges...
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Tecno66: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

No peace for the looters irrespective of their regions
Irrespective of their parties too.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by helinues: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tecno66:
Irrespective of their parties too.

yes ooo

religion as well
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by Insectkiller: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
You can only run run run run pass Terry.G, if you run madddd....

Orji Uzor Kalu is a thief, it's d court that said so...

we know before now, thank God he is now a convict...
He ran to APC, but they couldn't save him because his level of criminality is so high...

The foool also bragged to become a Senate president..mumu, looking for immunity
During his 12 years imprisonment, they should make sweep two streets in Umuahia per week..

A thief, is a thief...
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by jahsharon: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
aimuan:
How I wish Igbenedion will really be jailed .That man finished my state.

Igbinedion already served his term. He did it silently, came out and went underground.
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by LegoxMetahuman: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrvitalis:
My only issue is why FG should take over SLOK ...its abia money he stole ...Abia state should take it over
is slok operating abia only?

is slok making its money in abia?

so why would they hand it over to abia?
Re: Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] by frowland(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
hakeemhakeem:

It bye election
Yup! Same election, different format of approach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.