Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders (103222 Views)

"Don't Jail Me Until 4.30pm, Please...." Doyin Okupe Begs Prison Warders / Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / Why EFCC Detained Me ― Ex-Senate President Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by slam7000(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:

https://politicstimesng.com/apc-once-you-join-apc-all-your-sins-are-forgiven/
The APC have long open the safe corridor for them.Mind you the EFCC antigraft war under this govt have been lopsided.

We are Biafrans and we support and endorse the sentencing 100%.

Rochas Okorocha should be added to the list and his sentencing should be up to 50years.
If he doesn’t live to finish his jail term, it should be added to that of his son in law Uche Nwosu.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by gtown: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
seunmsg:

You are very happy with the news and even listed former APC governors you want to see jailed. Hopefully, you will be this happy when Jonathan, Patience, Dasuki, Saraki, Atiku, Deziani, FFK, Fayose, Olisa Metuh, Dino, Theodore Orji and other PDP thieves are sentenced to various prison terms.

Nobody is talking about persecution of opposition today because the convicted felon belongs to APC. When the table changes, nobody should talk about persecution or witch hunting.

I like Orji Uzor Kalu but he should face the consequences of his actions while in office. In the fight against corruption, there should be no sacred cow. We must collectively support the efforts of the current administration to fight corrupt current and former political office holders.
You have said it all. Must of them are happy because Orji is a member of political party they so much hate. One reason you can't hear them commending the president for this noble achievement against corruption. They keep on maligning the president and blackmailing the fight against corruption with banters like 'only opposition members are the ones on trail'; yet we all know for sure that two ex Governors sympathetic to APC have been already convicted to jail term over corruption matter since this administration came on board. Today, an APC stalwart is again convicted and they pretend to be happy, and want only more APC member melted with such fate.
The day the likes of FFk, Metsuh, Patience, Saraki, etc get their own term, on that today we will see how Nigeria Media space will be filled with wailing from wailers' claim that 'democracy is under threat'.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by fisherboy: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
orji uzor KANU convicted? in Nigeria? does this mean he is going to prison? at which of the prisons please . If its true then with president buhari there is hope again for Nigeria
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Eaglemuna(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by jahsharon: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
shocked grin cheesy Nice one! Let him feel the heat.OUK always shouting of corruption is now convicted of corruption.Guy won award ystdy & enter prison today.

Abeg when will
-Abdullahi Adamu(Former Gov.Nassarawa),
-Rotimi Amaechi(Former Gov.Rivers),
-Matarkada Wammaco(Former Gov.Sokoto),
-Adams Oshiomole(Former Gov.Edo) etc Abeg when will these ones be convicted of their own corruption cases with the EFCC?

One after the other. one step at a time, the will all go down. If we have been doing it for long, by now all of them will e in jail and Nigeria would have been free now.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Sagay212: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Selective fight against corruption.

I have been wanting to ask...where is Farouk lawn...that man wey Otedola cast? Is he in jail?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Deepthoughts: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
odiks:
Former Abia State Governor, Orji Kalu, who was sentenced to 12 years in prison for fraud, was seen asking prison warders, “where are you taking us to?” After his sentencing.

Kalu, who is the Senate Chief Whip also begged the prison warders not to handcuff him in public.

The former governor, who appeared shaken, said, “Where are you taking us to now? Please don’t handcuff me. I will follow you.

Kalu’s associate, Udeogu, was sentenced to 10 years in prison while the company which was used in perpetrating the fraud, Slok Limited, was ordered to be wound up by Justice Idris Mohammed.

https://punchng.com/please-dont-handcuff-me-convicted-ex-gov-kalu-begs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
I will only begin to trust buhari's anti corruption fight when one of Tinubu, Amaechi or oshiomole is convicted for corruption, this systematic conviction of later PDP decampees mostly of Christian n southern origin just to give a false impression wouldn't click with critical observers,but I'm happy all this is happening as it will serve as a good lesson n reminder tomorrow.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Xano(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
seunmsg:

You are very happy with the news and even listed former APC governors you want to see jailed. Hopefully, you will be this happy when Jonathan, Patience, Dasuki, Saraki, Atiku, Deziani, FFK, Fayose, Olisa Metuh, Dino, Theodore Orji and other PDP thieves are sentenced to various prison terms.

Nobody is talking about persecution of opposition today because the convicted felon belongs to APC. When the table changes, nobody should talk about persecution or witch hunting.

I like Orji Uzor Kalu but he should face the consequences of his actions while in office. In the fight against corruption, there should be no sacred cow. We must collectively support the efforts of the current administration to fight corrupt current and former political office holders.

I chose to quote you, to remind you of this and prevent you from modifying this statement in the future.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by greatermeme: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
The judiciary is working!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by greatermeme: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
why do the Mods allow that idiot to remain on this forum?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by greatermeme: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddippset:
Fani Kayode Fayose Ayo Babangida Aliyu Emmanuel Uduaghan Namani Sambo Patience Jonathan Raymond Dokpesi
Dem plenty.
you failed to add: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed Et al.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Kingrefreshed: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
greatermeme:
I blame the Stupid woman that gave birth to him/her!

Atlest na woman born me. But you Na female COW born you.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Mathiasa(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
shocked grin cheesy Nice one! Let him feel the heat.OUK always shouting of corruption is now convicted of corruption.Guy won award ystdy & enter prison today.

Abeg when will
-Abdullahi Adamu(Former Gov.Nassarawa),
-Rotimi Amaechi(Former Gov.Rivers),
-Matarkada Wammaco(Former Gov.Sokoto),
-Adams Oshiomole(Former Gov.Edo) etc be convicted of their own corruption cases with the EFCC?
You forgot to mention all the past governors of Kogi state. Good including the present one.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by promzy555(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pls remove igbinedion,i don't want to call u fxxl
nzeobi:
I saw ouk wearing blue and blue already.
Next will be rochas, nnamani, akpabio, igbinedion, Abdullahi adamu and others.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by spycamera: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
You embezzled public funds under your care and you beg not to handcuff you in public.
Go and serve your jail terms, by the time you're done, probably your brain would have been formatted and reconfigured.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
You see your life now Ole this will send signal to others 419 governors.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by oskopy: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
underground plans to silence igbo billionaires financially before attacking us,God is on the throne
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Goalnaldo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
They should go on and arrest every one of those crooked politicians in this country. Am sure the money that will be recovered from them will go a long way in paying the debts we are owing world Bank.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Oricha79(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
zibya:
Where are you taking us to now?

Omo see stupid question grin
very stupid, if I was the officer, I will just answer him by saying sir I'm taking you to the five stars hotel.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by jahsharon: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
orion7:
nairaland mods okay o

My friend, keep shut. If you mate punches you, fight back, stop running to daddy to report. Counter his claims above and leave moderators out of this.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by slivertongue: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
U are petty!
OUK is a PDP man who ran to APC for patronage. show me former AD &ANPP govs who have been tried &convicted

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by hokafor(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Don't handcuff me crying like a baby by the time you get to prison gate you will pass out.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Samnavy: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Na big man prison him dey go

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by orion7: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
jahsharon:

My friend, keep shut. If you mate punches you, fight back, stop running to daddy to report. Counter his claims above and leave moderators out of this.
idiot get off my mentions
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by ChoCho54(f): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
nzeobi:
I saw ouk wearing blue and blue already.
Next will be rochas, nnamani, akpabio, igbinedion, Abdullahi adamu and others.
Please pardon Akpabio. This is a personal request?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by webngnews: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ntooo!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Neddyogu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
zibya:
Where are you taking us to now?

Omo see stupid question grin

The answer should have been: " We are taking you to Buckingham palace for NATO summit"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.